Quote Originally Posted by Jesse GS the II
This might be the most well-written episode of "Pokémon Advanced" ever - but I haven't seen all of them, so I can't be sure. Regardless, I give props to whoever wrote this week's dub script, as well as the author of the Japanese original. Great back-and-forth dialogue between Ash and May, including stuff I wouldn't normally expect to hear on this show (all their talk about how the opposite gender is pathetic and all that). I'm convinced that Oscar and Andy simply go around trying to wreck other people's relationships and screw with their opponents' heads - both their battles were hilarious (Corphish chasing Skitty and Seviper wrapping Cacnea were both classic). And after a volley of classic Jessie and James insults - which was one of the best-written scenes this week - we get the big Battle of the Sexes (a term Brock actually used, to my surprise). Now THIS is inventive writing: a tag battle between the heroes and villains with one of each on each side, that eventually deteriorates into total anarchy. Great animation, fast pacing, hilarious voice work - this episode had it all. Unfortunately, that also includes the typical ending, but they made it work anyway. One of the best episodes I've seen in a long time.

Favorite moments:
- Skitty freezing Corphish and then Assisting it over and over again trying to get Torchic's Ember attack
- James hitting Jessie's soft spot with the ugly remark
- Both "speech balloon" arguments - it felt hysterically Tex Avery for some reason
- Dustox blowing away Brock and Wobbuffet at the same time
- Meowth's "Ow" after Skitty trips them during their getaway

If only they could all be this crazy!
It was oh okay I guess my favorite moments... - Dustox blowing away Brock and Wobbuffet at the same time
- James hitting Jessie's soft spot with the ugly remark
- What Brock says about the sexness thing.
- Meowth butt dance.
and how every was just fight.