Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bicker the Better (348)

Quote Originally Posted by Anikin
    I realy love this episode its so full of advanceshipping isnt it ?
    No, it's not. >_>

I found the last line "Battle of The Sexes" hilarious.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 29th June 2006 at 3:30 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Shigeru Guest

This episode probably could be one of the most controversial episodes in Pokemon. That whole Ash and May love motive could upset some Ash and Misty fans, and make Ash look bad. Heck, one can't help it if one has a girlfriend and someone nicer comes along.

Except for the fact that Ash is single, and doesn't have a girlfriend.

A crush does not mean two people are together, or will ever get together you know.

I don't think the whole episode is that controversial..

and people are obviously going to have their own opinions on whether it was Advanceshipping or not..

As for me, well, even though the episode didn't prove that they where in love with each other, it did show how strong their friendship was..

I mean, in the one real fight that these two have, in the end they are actually able to swallow their pride and apologise to each other, which, from what I can recall, with all their fights, Ash and Misty never did.

This episode is a joke. Jessie has really sunk to a new low.

lol This is one of my favorite filler episodes easily. Wobbuffet mimicing Brock is pretty damn funny as is Meowth trying to talk to Jessie and James through strange dancing.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

Yes, but you can easily feel a tad embarrased in the first half. Pokemon uses love once about every five episodes (if even) then use it thirty thousand times in one. Meowth was funny too with his dancing.

Cacnea kicked Seviper's "butt" in this episode, despite type disadvantage, didn't he?

I loved the witty lines in this episode, it was really fun to watch, especially TR and the twerps team up. The first battle with that couple, and Corphish getting frozen into an ice sculpture, was hilarious.
    My Emerald Team: Raichu, Sceptile, Swellow, Crawdaunt, Torkoal, Donphan
    Shinies:

This is a banned episode now almost everywhere except Japan & US. I saw it once in Canada on YTV.
    I have nothing to put here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by XD375
    This is a banned episode now almost everywhere except Japan & US. I saw it once in Canada on YTV.
    Since when did this become a banned episode? I haven't heard any other countries saying they skipped the ep.

I rewatched the ep. Great stuff. Of course its antishippy, but its great to finally see something confirming male/female friendships as just platonic, and Oscar and Andi were great
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

I really really hated this episode and will never watch it again because Oscar and Andi are nothing more than friendship destroyers, the way they trick couples into tag battles and wipe the floor with them, making the couples hate each other's guts. And then when Jessie sends out Dustox to disrupt the tag battle and starts breaking James's neck makes me hate her even more. She's a little *****! If it wasn't for Meowth, and May's Skitty getting Assist to work, then the **** would have hit the fan.

(end venting)

This joins the list of my #1 Hated episodes next to Pikachu Re-Volts, the battles with Sabrina(she is creepier than Alma of F.E.A.R.) and Meowth Rules(because of Meowth's nightmare when the twerps arrive).
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

This was one of my fave. episodes out of season 7. It was funny how everyone was fighting and bickering. and, the line Brock said " the battle of the sexes" was definetly unexpected.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

I like this episode. It was quite funny when Nidoking and Nidoqueen's attacks made Team Rocket blast off.

I actually liked this episode it was funny with the way Ash and May were bickering with each other and when Oscar and Andi said farewell happy couple and ash and may said were not a couple and we arent happy either.And when James and Jessie started bickering with each other as well that was funny too

I remember seeing this EP, but don't remember it at all. I can't believe it was actually temporarily banned! It's soo stupid to ban it just for the love in it. There was an EP with a boy and girl who hated eachother, but had a Nidoran ? and Nidoran ? who were in love.

It made me laugh when Ash and May bickered with each other, and so was where Jessie and James bickered with each other as well.

I have returned with a new sig on my team, so be careful with Palkia.

It made me laugh when Ash and May bickered with each other, and so was where Jessie and James bickered with each other as well.

That episode was unbelievably F-U-N-N-Y!

I went ROFL, and then LMBO and then LRL!!!

Best part is when Ash got May back for the events in A Double Dilemma!

I loved the bickering XD; Typical Ash, he can't wait for his next gym match. I'm far from being an Advanceshipper, so I can see why people think of this as a lover's quarrel, and although I can't deny that they care, it's just a rough spot in their friendship to me.

At least they had a couple of battles to let off some steam and made up in the end ^^
    Last edited by Tadashi; 9th October 2008 at 3:10 AM. Reason: lol post #666 *shot*
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This was a very weird episode. But it was interesting to see them battle the way they did.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this was a nice episode i must say that, it had a good battle in it.

it was the best/funnies episode i saw from the Advanced series XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast