Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grass Hysteria! (349)

When May first met Bulbasaur I didn't even notice its heart birthmark, but I was overjoyed that May captured the Bulbasaur for her team.

I thought it was a bit odd how they often referred to the "Wrath of the Grass Pokemon" when most of the ones they showed were not even threatening. I didn't like how Venusaur's voice was almost lighter than Bulbasaur's voice either. :/

Aww, the Bulbasaur was so cute. It was especially so at the times when May was holding it. It just had me so happy to see it! The little hearts on its forehead were perfect. I was so glad that she got to keep it. For a minute there, I was worried that they would just leave and it would be another filler episode. The Bulbasaur looked so sad, and the drama was so perfect when the door was closing on May like that. I liked it a lot.

I thought the beginning of the episode, with those guys blocking Ash and everyone, was interesting. Of course, I'd have to say that one of my favorite parts of this episode was when Ash climbed up the vines

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    Aww, the Bulbasaur was so cute. It was especially so at the times when May was holding it. It just had me so happy to see it! The little hearts on its forehead were perfect.
    The hearts were just to distinguish it from Ash's Bulbasaur, though.

It was a great episode, the ending was nearly so sad, I was screaming at the screen for Bulbasaur to go with her... and then it did, it was absolutely adorable. I loved this episode.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

I hadn't realized it at first, but I now see that Haruka's new Fushigidane was a way to give LeafGreen and FireRed some promotion, which in a way seems to diminish Fushigidane's capture.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234