Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hokey Pokéballs! (350)

Default Hokey Pokéballs! (350)

Hokey Pokéballs!

After she caught her own Bulbasaur, Ash decides to retrieve his Bulbasaur to meet May's new one. However they find out that Pokéballs are getting lost in transit due to a Rocket Scheme so its up to Ash, May and their Bulbasaurs to find them

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I can't wait to see this episode!! I loved Ash's Bulbasaur, especially in Kanto. It's neat that it actually came back for an episode.

Yet another episode in which JJ&M prove their total incompatance. Do they ship off the Poke' Balls they've stolen immedately? No and they pay for it.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Shiny May Guest

a good episode. Nice to bring Ash's Bulbasaur back to the show. It was really sweet how those two could get along.
    Also the way Ash's Bulbasaur protected May's Bulbasaur was sweet. It's really a touching episode !!

9/10

i really think that episode sounds so cool and i wish would could see all of ash's old pokemon again
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

trust me this episodes great, my two favorate characters both having my favorate Pokemon and using them both in one episode. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dub of this episode

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to seeing this episode dubbed. I like Bulbasaur a lot so its nice to see two. May's Bulbasaur could learn a thing or two from Ash's. The Bulbasaur are simlar to their trainers!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Skitty
    Yeah, I'm also looking forward to seeing this episode dubbed. I like Bulbasaur a lot so its nice to see two. May's Bulbasaur could learn a thing or two from Ash's. The Bulbasaur are simlar to their trainers!
    yeh you have a point there
    Ash has become experianced over the past 5 series, as has Bulbasaur
    May looks up to Ash, Mays Bulbasaur looks up to Ashs
    Ash and May are alike, Both Bulbasaurs are Bulbasaur

As well as being cool AND cute the thing I like about Mays Bulbasaur is that it really looks like a Houen Pokemon with its heart shaped forhead markings

Princess May Guest

I cant wait for this episode!! I love May's Bulbasaur, it's so cute! Hopefully in the English dub, it'll have a more feminine voice like in Japan. I think it's gonna have chokorita's voice.

Uh...Chikorita's voice wasn't dubbed. Both of them had the same voices in the Japanese.

But Chikoritas NAME wasn't dubbed either.
    It'll sound younger, quiter and more playfull, like the Japanese voice for Mays Bulbasaur compared to Ashs one

Shiny May Guest

I thought May's Bulbasaur's voice was different from Ash's Bulbasaur. Like animeking said, it sounds younger and more playful and really different from Ash's. It's a good voice and I don't think 4KIDS or whoever dubs it, is going to ruin it.

Princess May Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT
    Uh...Chikorita's voice wasn't dubbed. Both of them had the same voices in the Japanese.
    oh, well nevermind, that's just what i heard on another site

cool ash and may's bulbasaurs are cute i like mays with the heart shape on its head
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny May
    I thought May's Bulbasaur's voice was different from Ash's Bulbasaur. Like animeking said, it sounds younger and more playful and really different from Ash's. It's a good voice and I don't think 4KIDS or whoever dubs it, is going to ruin it.
    You're right, the two have very different voices.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

the same voice actor tho. S/he just sounded younger for this part

My Predicted Dub titles:
    ~A De-Vine Friendship
    ~Double Bulba-Trouble!
    ~Vine Whiplash

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

I haven't seen this eppy(Just like all the Japan ones) I bet it could be good we get to see Ash's bulbasaur again so that's very good also I wonder what May's Bulbasaur may be like well This episode isn't soo far away so I would like to see it soon
    Thanks to whoever made this. <3

Actually, you didnt prove squat. You see, I find a being, all-powerful, all-knowing, constant, eternal, residing outside of space, time, and logic to be a lot more logical than a big explosion created the universe by accident.
    Logic, eh? Also, note the "residing outside of space, time and logic to be more logical" part.

Something residing out of logic to be more logical... Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raibolt
    I haven't seen this eppy(Just like all the Japan ones) I bet it could be good we get to see Ash's bulbasaur again so that's very good also I wonder what May's Bulbasaur may be like well This episode isn't soo far away so I would like to see it soon
    you know you could look at the SPP screenshots, you won't hear them but still they're the best screenshots across the net.

Omega 4 Guest

I like the idea of ash retrieving his bulbasaur but why must he return it again! Oh well May has a bulba anyway and I'll hope for better things from treecko.

On the other hand it sounds like a great episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    you know you could look at the SPP screenshots, you won't hear them but still they're the best screenshots across the net.
    I know I can I just don't want too spoil the episode for me. I want to wait for it to come here and I can see it in America. I like wondering what will happen in this eppy and stuff =\
    Thanks to whoever made this. <3

Actually, you didnt prove squat. You see, I find a being, all-powerful, all-knowing, constant, eternal, residing outside of space, time, and logic to be a lot more logical than a big explosion created the universe by accident.
    Logic, eh? Also, note the "residing outside of space, time and logic to be more logical" part.

Something residing out of logic to be more logical... Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raibolt
    I know I can I just don't want too spoil the episode for me. I want to wait for it to come here and I can see it in America. I like wondering what will happen in this eppy and stuff =\
    I guess. I tried not knowing until I accully saw it once (with Harry Potter book 5) didn't work out so well.

Curious, does Grovyle meet Ash's Bulbasaur?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Default So Far

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Bulbasaur & Bulbasaur! Regaining the Pokéballs!

After she caught her own Bulbasaur, Ash decides to retrieve his Bulbasaur to meet May's new one. However they find out that Pokéballs are getting lost in transit due to a Rocket Scheme so its up to Ash, May and their Bulbasaurs to find them

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    So Far
    Joi as a new voice,
    The team rocket's motto, well it suck.
    and it seem like a lot of advacneshipping

Finsh Out, It was just a common eproides, to me. James, plans names were cute, buy long. Why was it call "Hokey Pokeball"

I just they for this epiodes.
    Chibi Log Out

I said this was a hokey episode and I was right. Between the stupid engines, the armored house with an open window, the hole in the bag cliche, and the stupid plan names, this added up to one thing. An episode that would have found itself right at home in Johto.

Again, instead sitting right outisde the Pokemon Center, why not go to the trouble of sending them straight to the boss. I read a fan fic about Team Rocket (the whole organization) doing this right and taking over Kanto. This was just plain stupid.

The Big Al's rating
    5.7 out of 10

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast