Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whiscash and Ash (351)

IMO, this was one of the best recent Pokémon episodes. I laughed my *** off throughout the entire episode. Especially during the gang's expressions when Whiscash ate the Master Ball.

I was also surprised to hear the word "god" being used in the cartoon. 4kids must be lightening up the editing.

Jessie tossing out all of those Feebas... she should be arrested for that.

Overall, it was a great episode, and probably qualifies for the funniest Pokémon episode ever.

9/10

P.S.: Hannah the Flaaffy was scary.
    Listen, I probably won't be coming here much anymore. I don't know, but I seemed to have lost interest in these forums. Sorry. :/

|Backloggery|

This just aires in the UK so ...
    Great wasn't it XD I don't normally laugh out loud at pokémon but this was hilarious, seeing the master ball was Max putting Sullivan down and some great kawaii looks on their faces to follow, Meowth with his "Wiscash are near impossible to find" *one hops by followed by a huge one*, a big build up to Sullivans big catch and ... Magikarp?! And though normally repetitive jokes get ... well repetitive, I thought "Legend!" was great XD

One thing though I thought Wiscash were bigger then that, the "normal" sized ones were teeny, what kind of evo is that how big must Barboach be?
    Oh and seen as Meowth tends to know a lot about pokémon the little bookworm, why didn't he know what Feebas was XD

Unfortunately I cut my finger half was through this ep so that kind of distracted me, I'll have to watch it again later, back to bed for me now though
    ive got my i on u :o

[ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

pokeking Guest

Absolutly hilarious!!
    By the way whats the next episode out???

the next ep is me,myself and time

It was a good ep!

they way Max was always putting Sullivan down and they only got their own way when they called him a legend!

wtf did Jesse throw away the feebas? She's dumb

REALY FUNNY EP
    10/10

best filler ever!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Good Points:
    *Max constantly putting Sulivan down.
    *Feebas and Jessies hair was hilarious.
    *Johto Pokemon. Flaffy and Remoraid.
    *Some Hoenn pokemon. Carhanva.
    *Master Ball.
    *Wishcash eating the Master Ball. I shouted Phailed!
    *The sence with all the gym leaders and their main pokemon. Torkoal was nice.
    *Their faces after stuff happend. Master Ball being eaten, Max getting a perfect thing etc.

Bad Points:
    *Ash losing his badges. Damm thats annoying.
    *Just like the Murkrow, Wishcash are attracted to shiny things.
    *The Wishcash were way too small. Also Juan/Adan Wishcash isn't that small.

Anyone notice that Grovlye fired Bullet Seed downwards to burst the balloon when the balloon was above them?

10/10 Hilarious!

i think wishcash and ash was funny and i liked ash was all hot and strong

i give it 10/10
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

pokeking Guest

I thought Grovlye wasn't able to fire Bullet Seed, but was determined to learn???
    Wouldn't it be in a prominant place in an episode as it's quite a big deal to him???

Quote Originally Posted by pokeking
    I thought Grovlye wasn't able to fire Bullet Seed, but was determined to learn???
    Wouldn't it be in a prominant place in an episode as it's quite a big deal to him???
    Grovyle had learned Bullet Seed even before it evolved, in "What You Seed Is What You Get". You can see it using the attack in "Going, Going, Yawn" and some other eps before this one.
    Last edited by Sushi; 22nd May 2005 at 10:23 AM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

pokeking Guest

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm from the UK and the episodes are quite mxed up in order, i don't even know when its a new or old episode anymore!!

Im from the UK to but check on the Sky TV guide or the main site
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Wait the pokemon dex says

Wishcash-0.9m Height
    Barbroach-0.4m Height

But from the Barbroach episode preview pics that Joe posted Babroach was bigger than that and so is Adans Wishcash. So how does that work? So in thi episode there the right size in every other epsiode there not.

o.9 metres HEIGHT AS IN TALL? DONT YOU MEAN LONG? either way whiscash is A VERY BIG CATFISH

Quote Originally Posted by ShucklemasterJ
    o.9 metres HEIGHT AS IN TALL? DONT YOU MEAN LONG? either way whiscash is A VERY BIG CATFISH
    0.9 isn't big. Long I meant, that isn't big your thinking of 9.0., I think. Either way it is small.

vicfred Guest

hey what's up i'm new mmm yo know where can i download the pokemon episodies for bittorrent or direct?

Your not allowed to ask that. Sorry its ilegal.

WindyNight Guest

YTV aired that episode last week. It was an okay episode. It was really funny at the end when the Whiscash ate the Master Ball...lol
    I give a rating: 6.5/10 for the episode...^^

Geki Guest

One of my favorite AG episodes. It inspired me to go fishing!! Giant Whiscash was awesome, it would have been cool if it used Earthquake and Hydro Pump against the Fishing Legend's Flaafy. Ash used Grovyle too, which was pretty cool.

8/10

Little_Munkki Guest

I read the summary before it actually came out and was like "Eh. This episode seems boring. I'm not going to watch it."

But I saw it today and my opinion has totally changed. I found it very funny. During TR's motto, when they were saying it in the direction opposite of Ash & Co, I seriously thought they brain dead. I was just waiting for Ash or somebody to say "Uh...guys...we're over here", up until the point they turned around when they said their names.

Sullivan was very funny. Especially when he gets all sorry for himself. Kinda sad that this guy has devoted 50 years of his life to catch Nero (the giant Whiscash), though.

There were some awesome battles in this ep, too. Ash & Co vs. Team Rocket, Grovyle vs. Nero, and Nero vs. Hana (Sullivan's Flaafy). Hana was very cute and it had some awesome attacks.

i loved this episode! funny and fun to watch, especially when whiscash swallowed the master ball. never wouldve thought a pokemon could dodge a master ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Iveli
    It was really funny episode. I laughed so hard when Nero ate the Master Ball. It was also great when Feebas grabbed on to Jessie's hair. I also think that Ash should really take of his badges, each one these epsioes makes Ash look stupid, the first time: it was just bad luck Second time: A little ignorace third time: Vergreing on on stupidty. My geuss the 4th time Ash will be offically stupid.
    I agree.I loved it when the masterball had an appearance and got eated.I hope the MasterBall makes more apperances.

FREEZER Guest

Today it was firstly aired in Germany, so my first possibility to see it.And what was mostly "stupid" is the fact that ate the Masterball. Can you say unbelievabale? Is that possible anyway. I thought when he eat it, it will catch it from inside because when a pkmn is hit by a ball it is dematrialized and absorbed. So anyway what the heck is going on here.Sorry if this was already said or so. I was just wondering what your opinion is on it.
    Cya Freezer

That was an awesome episode. First of all I love to fish and it was cool to see it in the anime, and the appearence of the Master Ball was awesome, its too bad it was eaten.

Hilarious episode ever. Shame that Ash nearly lost his badges twice first by Whiscash and then Team Rocket (inadvertely)

How big was the Whiscash TR saw before the giant one? I thought it looked barely bigger than Meowth.

That sucks,how the heck does the Master Ball get eaten?!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast