Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Me, Myself and Time (352)

This was an alright episode. It had pretty great music. Yay for not having Max play a big part.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it had some fun soundtrackas in it though the baltoy one got annoying after a while.

it was a good episode, i always like time like episodes
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

When Ash and Pikachu got separated from May, Max, and Brock in the fog here, they ended up finding a girl and her Baltoy sometime later. This episode had a mystical feel to it, between Callista's search for those ancient artifacts and her encounter with none other than her future self toward the end. Perhaps the lessons I took from this episode have shaped my overall interest in Pokémon so far, and I wouldn't have guessed just how useful for my mind they would be in the present day.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 18th March 2009 at 2:18 AM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Zack View Post
    The episode was a bit boring now we know why they don't do musical episodes it's because os Ash's singing voice.
    Which reminds me. Wasn't Ash supposed to be an extremely horrible singer? He didn't sound that bad in this episode.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Great filler.

Ash got a lot of screentime, wow.

And i loved to see Callista's Baltoy, it was very mysterious.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I loved this episode soo much. This episode reminded me of that one episode before Hoeon when it was just Ash/Team Rocket. Yah I loved how it was just Ash and loved how Meowth blamed Ash and the gang for getting themselves lost, LOL Cuz it happens so muchXD
    I also found Ash singing to be kind of cute. And I LOL'd when Ash got so confused about the future stuff funny. Yah I also liked the background music, it was good over all.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Great filler.
    7/10
    Was it really Filler? REALLY? I mean, Baltoy debuted and we got to see some ruins; that has to count for something. This really was a complicated episode though. Never have I witnessed so many events in a Hoenn episode before. I thought it was just going to be another Hoenn debut with Baltoy but then time travel was involved and Ash got a role and then there was terrible singing in the dubbed version. Ugh. 3/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th November 2010 at 10:09 PM.

It was an interesting and mysterious episode. I did suspect the girl soon in the episode to be the future girl (I am good at that, kinda). She had a nice singing voice and a song that would get stuck in your head lol. Ash wasn't too bad at singing but he was doing it softly, some people are better are singing softly then loudly.

Is it me or at the end when she was leaving it sounded like she might be dying in the future? Just the way she kept saying I don't have much time left.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I usually don't like episodes like this, when only one main character is doing something. But meh, at least Blatoy got a debut appearance...

This episode was pretty boring to me.

I didn't like all the time travel stuff and Baltoy is a pokemon I don't have much interest in.

I didn't like this one much...

Did anyone notice that this episode creates a major time paradox? This episode violates one of the major time travel rules: you can’t change an event that will prevent you from going back in the first place. Meaning that if you went back in time to kill Hitler as a child (and succeeded), he would never grow up to commit the atrocities that occurred during his reign. This would give you no reason to go back in the first place because it never happened.
    Something of this sort happens in this episode. Because of the events of the episode, young Callista knows that she will grow up to go back in time after she has discovered the ruins. But she has already discovered the ruins because her future self has brought her there. She won’t need to spend her life trying to discover the ruins because she already knows where they are.
    If old Callista used the book to find the ruins in the future and basically tells young Callista this, young Callista has no reason to discover the ruins in the future because she has already discovered them. This would mean that the old Callista would not travel back in time and the young Callista would not find the ruins.
    The only way around any of this is if you assume that Callista grows up and pretty much spends her whole life at the ruins and then goes back in time because she feels that she needs to tell her younger self about it. But that means that she really has no future because it will keep repeating like that.
    I don’t know if that made sense or if I explained it well but either way a paradox is the result. There was a reason that Doc Brown wouldn’t let Marty meet his past or future selves.
    18 gameplay hours into Black I've caught Pokerus. Why can't it be that easy for shinies?

Looking for (SoulSilver): male

Offering: and many others

I also have Pokerus

PM me if you have an offer and we can try to work something out.

Platinum team Seen: 360 Obtained: 231
    SoulSilver team Seen: 458 Obtained: 434
    HeartGold team Seen: 177 Obtained: 76
    Black Seen: 313 Obtained: 146

Put this in your sig if you thought that Natalie Portman's earrings at the Oscars looked like a Chimecho

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Baltoy for the 1st time. It really was fitting for this type of episode. It was cool to see Calista as both a child and an adult in this episode. It was cool to see a Xatu again. Thanks to the title, it was easy to tell that it was Calista's future self with Ash. The Time-travel Paradox was a bit messed up, but I'm not surprised really. I think it would've been to confusing.

32/100

I liked it and I didn't expect her older self to be shown. I really want Ash to see his older self or something in one episode

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I liked this episode. It was nice seeing Ash alone for once. I liked seeing Baltoy. It was cute. I also think Callista and Ash make a sweet couple.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

It was a nice episode. The time traveling plot was kind of interesting and it was nice seeing this story develop. I don't know but I feel that the writers did a good enough job setting this episode up from the beginning and leaving me with an interest about the ancient civilization.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

The whole mysterious aspect of this episode was really interesting and I thought this episode was exceptional in synopsis if you compare it to the other episodes in "Advanced Generation". And I love Team Rocket being so oblivious again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123