Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Me, Myself and Time (352)

Whoo. The song was creepy, but I also thought it sounded pretty. Baltoy sounded adorable and Xatu was cool. It was also interesting to see Ash on his own during the episode: it had been a while since Ash was on his own without the others.

"Me, Myself, and Time" was a good episode. Callista was a sweet addition to the episode and I was proud of her for being so ambitious. When I first saw the woman in the hood, I assumed that she was Callista's mother, using the phone call as an excuse to reconcile with her daughter. I turned out to be wrong, of course, and the plot twist was an unexpected one.

Yajilon is such an average Pokemon in the games, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it debut in such an unexpected manner. The plot involving Kuruyo's older self was pretty intriguing as well, and it was nice to see a Natio again after so long. If I had one complaint, it was that Satoshi's friends deserved more attention.

I liked the episode, I kinda worked out what was going to happen based on the title and the earlier parts of the episode. It was really cool though and the storyline was very intriguing. Team Rocket annoyed me so much during this episode but I am glad that they destroyed the machine.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234