Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cruisin' for a Losin' (354)

Lol at May losing. It was essentially her fault for using her newbie Bulbasaur, who clearly lacked experience. So the loss made me laugh.

May's loss was deserved since she got big-headed. I liked seeing her get humbled + Drew winning the Contest was my favorite moment.

Eh, it was cool to see May so confident in her victory. I was a tad upset that she lost the chance to get her third Hoenn ribbon due to that old gal's Lairon. Then again, she used her newly caught Bulbasaur.

Okay, so May was acting like a know-it-all before the Rubello Contest. So she learned a lesson when she lost. Everyone, even Ash, loses sometimes, so May will improve after this Contest. I liked the scene where Ash was mentoring her; it seemed to boost her confidence a little bit. Team Rocket wasn't here very much, but it was still enjoyable. I loved Drew's new Masquerain too.

May was being a real jerk and wasn't using her head. She was past due for a good humbling and I pleased she got it. Not mention the chewing out she got from judges was icing on the cake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234