Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pearls are a Spoink's Best Friend (355)

Spoink was very adorable. I loved seeing the magikarp salesman again along with Giovanii.Really liked the episode. ^^
    8.8/10

Spoink was cute so I really wanted to see Ash catch it because of its gag with putting round stuff on its head. 6.5/10

Spoink losing its pearl led to some funny moments like the fake Feebas thing, but this was still just a mediocre, mid-AG filler...

My favorite scene was when James got tricked by a fake Feebas. I thought that the Spoink was so cute and I felt sad for its dilemma.

I loved how Spoink kept putting things on its head. But really, was the Spoink desperate, or just really stupid? I loved seeing the Magikarp guy again: he's always funny.

I thought it was interesting how Spoink didn't have its pearl when it first appeared to Ash and everyone. I mean, I was expecting it to appear with its pearl and then lose it later somehow. Anyway, I thought that was cool. And I liked how most of this episode was spent with everyone looking for the pearl. I loved how every time Spoink would find something that was round, but wasn't its pearl, it would lift it up to its head psychically.

I know Jessie really wanted that Feebas, but why didn't Meowth or James notice that there was tape holding the "whiskers" down. And I thought it was interesting how Spoink didn't have it's pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    I know Jessie really wanted that Feebas, but why didn't Meowth or James notice that there was tape holding the "whiskers" down.
    TR had to think that it was a real Feebas, otherwise the Magikarp salesman's scam wouldn't have worked.

I loved how the Rocket-dan squeezed into the telephone box to speak with Sakaki, and how his Persian teased Nyasu. I didn't exactly understand why Cotoise was so dedicated to helping Baneboo find its lost pearl, but I liked how we saw Baneboo put Pupurin on its head. The Koiking salesman's Hinbass scam was funny, too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234