Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Shroomish Skirmish! (358)

This episode had a few funny parts and the battle scenes were just great. Also, I liked how the rivalry with Corphish and Combusken was expounded upon more. They did a great job developing the Pokemon themselves.

I think the very beginning of the episode wasn't as interesting as the rest of it. It's not fair Team Rocket got blasted off. Those Shroomish had a ton of food stashed away already, and it's not like they couldn't just go and find more apples; besides, Team Rocket was starving. The interaction between Corphish and Torchic was cute and it reminded me of May and Max from the last episode. Team Rocket had some great scenes, like that "twerpet" line or how they interrupted their motto to eat.

This episode, it was alright. There were a few things that drove me nuts, like Breloom's and Combusken's voices, but overall it was good.

Kinococo were much more dynamic here than in their debut episode, and I enjoyed how some of them evolved to chase the Rocket-dan. Kinogassa versus Haruka's Wakasyamo was pretty intense, and I was just glad that Achamo evolved at all. And while this is minor, I was happy that Takeshi used his Foretos to break his fall.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345