Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Weather Friends (359)

WindyNight Guest

YTV aired this episode today at noon..
    Let's just say that it's an entertaining episode with some unpected scenes...
    Castform is really cute...The Ditto is also cute, but evil..
    Anway, I think it's a good episode...
    Overall, I give a rating 8/10 for the episode..^^

I don't know why people are saying they liked this episode. It was horrible.

I mean, why the HELL would a Weather Station have information on Ancient Pokemon? WTF? Wait...is that the reason why they did it in the games? Still...WTF.

The plot could have been A LOT better. I love how in the anime Ash and Co always gets there BEFORE the Evil Team. Guh.

It would have been much better if Ash and Co met up with the scientists [as they did in the beginning] and Team Aqua had already taken over the Weather Station. Castform is too weak to fight them off, so they ask for Ash's help. Team Rocket find their way there and argue with Team Aqua. Team Rocket and the group work together to get to the main control room [or whatever it was] before Team Aqua successfully downloaded the information with Ash and Team Rocket battling the TA Trainers so that May, Max, Brock, and 'Millie' could get by unnoticed. This would also be a nice way for Team Rocket to battle and actually WIN [as they're not up against Ash].
    When May, Max, Brock and Millie reach the control room, Team Aqua has just finished downloading the data. A battle ensues with May using her new Combusken, and Millie, Ditto. The Crawdaunts are too much for Millie and May to handle but in the nick of time, Ash and TR arrive and kick their asses.
    When outside, Millie turns into Brody and the regular ending of this episode happens. I know it's not that much better, but I wanted to see some Team Aqua taking down-ness in this epi. Blech.

Overall: 6.5/10
    One word: Snoring.

this ep is airing on sky one tommorowmorning!

cant wait!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I think this was a good episode and it was nice to see castform in it too

10/10
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

I liked Brody, his laugh was a bit gay though.

I didn't know the fake Milly was Brody in disguise, so it was a great suprise for me! It's like that girl in the 4th dark world dungeon of The Legend Of Zelda on the snes who tricks you into thinking she was the sage when she was actually the boss. But instead here I like the way it was done with the Brock love detector thing he usually does not working properly, like the fake Nurse Joy back in Kanto during the Indigo League.

Nice appearance from Team Aqua, we should see more of them, although Team Magma are much better, and cooler.

I knew I forget somthing last Sunday, review this epsiode!!!!

Good:
    *Brody's voice was nice. Alot like Johnson's voice from Yu-gi-oh, that suited him.
    *Well I was about to got o sleep until Ash shouted "Go Torkoal" I suddenly woke up and fell off the sofa with suprise. lol. So yeah Torkoal always good.
    *Me aswell never knew Milly was a fake and then the real Milly came nice twist.
    *Bart and real Milly have a nice couple thing going.
    *Seeing a Ditto was good and Castform had a ncie voice.
    *Also Team Aqua and Magma are cool.

Bad:
    Not much actually well Crawdaunt are getting old with Team Aqua.
    Ok "Key-ro-ger" and "Gru-don" sound wierd, thats nto how there meant to be said right?
    Oh last thing Dexette wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios
    I agree with you like never. Its a one of the best episodes ever.
    This ending was really cool. I was like: "huh? ... o.O " Hehehe.
    Bannai is soooo handsome and hot ^_^ What a pity, he is only in one episode.
    I like Izumi. She is a hot woman LOL
    I totally agree with you...BOTH....(yes,I´m bi)

great episode and i loved how that scientist girl was a team magma member (i bet no one expected that, i know i didnt) castform was cool and looked like a really interesting pokemon to have in the anime 10/10

It's a pretty good episode, it's amazing how a non-legendary Pokemon can relate to the weather, heck I wouldn't be surprised if The Weather Channel got special permission from Kids WB to re-air this episode.
    10/10
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!

CASTFORM ROCKS!!!

they need to make another Castform episode!

I dont care about bishies... Pachirisu and Porygon-Z are ALL MINE!! Looking for a Shiny Pachrisu and Shiny Porygon. PM Me if you have them. :]

Banners CANNOT exceed a total area of 46800 pixels. The banner in your sig exceeded that limit, so 's been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

lightspeed Guest

I've really enjoyed this episode, I was quite surprised to find out that the female scientist was a Team Magma member; most importantly, what made the episode so good was the presence of Team Aqua, I'm quite obsessed with Team Aqua. I really hoped that team aqua had gotten the disk instead of team magma.
    Last edited by lightspeed; 28th February 2006 at 5:20 PM.

Heh, first time in a long time that I've heard the Challenger theme; very cool, really. Advanced Battle is nice, but it doesn't hold a candle to Challenger D=

Castform had such an adorable voice =D Very fitting, very cool. Ditto's voice was nice as well; shame Crawdaunt had a rather odd one D=

If anyone ever had any doubts, this episode is proof that TR is invincible. Being hit by actual lightning, not just Pikachu's attacks, is really quite a feat. Twice, even. And then, as if that weren't enough, at the end of the episode, all evidence points to them freezing to death and there they are in the next episode =O

Speaking of that, quite liked Jessie's line about Mother Nature and James' about Father Winter. Amusing

And wtf at their escape of the rings xD That looked pretty bloody insane, with their entire bodies contracting so impossibly.

And lastly, Meowth's interruption in the motto made me laugh as well; he did have a point, and look what happened as a result of Jessie and Hames ignoring him xD

Brock's girl sense turning off on Brody was funny xD

Speaking of which, Brody was quite good at keeping his disguise throughout the episode. There were a lot of moments when I thought he'd unmask himself; I haven't ever seen this episode before, after all, nor have I read the guide or seen the pictures.

And I quite liked the overall plot of this episode; I dunno what it is, but there's something that appeals to me about the good guys escaping from a building swarming with bad guys D8 Coupled in with the fact that Brody actually wins in this episode, it kept me quite entertained.

....Eh, despite the concept of weather control, I still find the idea of a machine that alters weather a bit farfetch'd. But oh well =/

Overall rating:
    9.1 out of 10

Not sure if this counts as filler or an episode that contributes to the plot, but either way, I liked it; quality AG, IMO.

≈*V Tsun*≈
    The 8th Champion

I liking Brody,but he really serves no purpose at all. <_<

-Judai

I didn't like the episode probably because of Team Aqua who were too no-nonsense

It's rare that we find a filler episode this good. I like Castforms voice, I liked how they gave Brock the ability to sense men in disguise, and it was a good Aqua vs. Magma showdown. The part where Milly is actually Brody caught me by surprise, and I liked his nickname of a thousand faces.

millie was very pretty (the real one)

Quote Originally Posted by Kijuna View Post
    Did anyone else twitch at the beginning when Ash said "Dextette"?
    YES. BADLY.

Decent episode, I guess. I don't remember f**k all about Castform, but I do remember Bannai/Brody ^____^ Good villain, I wish we could've seen more!
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

What was wrong with the way he said it.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

The thing that makes Brody a good villain is that he's part of Team Magma, which are the coolest evil team I can currently think of. One of the greatest things about this episode was that the evil people finally get away with something! For once, evil triumphs over good! I was so ticked at Ash at the end. All he wanted to do was get his next badge. That really irritated me.

Aw well whatever. Castform was cute, but for some reason I hated the Brody/Milly at the start but at the end I liked her! Bart was kinda cool, and filler eps like this usually don't come at such a good quality, so I give the writers credit.
    Last edited by starliteevee; 28th October 2008 at 9:51 PM.

My fic, Drowning. Chapter 3 rewritten as of 7/22/2014!
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to 00swms for the beautiful banner!

I don't remember, did we see all of Castform's forms in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I don't remember, did we see all of Castform's forms in this episode?
    Yeah, we did, Ice form when he met Ash, Rain form when Team Aqua turned on the weather machine, Sun form when he was fighting Crawdaunt and went into the air vent. And, of course, he was Normal form for the remainder of the episode.

Thanks. I wasn't sure of the sun form.

No problem. I liked Castforms rain form the most, it was so cute throughout the entire episode but I thought it looked best like a water droplet.

It bugged me when "Millie" was a fraud.

The real Millie was cuter, though.

Castform is soooooo cute...
    I want to get one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast