Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Flying Now? (360)

the actual fortree gym looks amazing, with the huge charizard and Skarmory statues

that skarmory was HUGE!

and I loved that James got a chimecho in the end!

I hate it's voice and pronounciation tho... I thought it was chime-cho not chime-echo

do you see two 'e's? I dont!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

The different music in this one was nice I thought. I officially LOVE Chimecho, INCLUDING it's 'shitty' dub voice. *to the dub version* Don't worry, I'll stand up for you... *back on course* Did no-one else notice that once James copped who the Salesman was he said 'You're the one who sold me that fake Magikarp and then that fake Feebas!'? What was fake about the Magikarp? It may have been a useless lump, but it wasn't fake by any means. Probably the most talented Magikarp out there...

*remembers*
    James: C'mon Magikarp, let's escape!
    Jessie: Don't tell me this fish can't swim?!
    Meowth: Forget swim, it can barely splash.

Anyway, I LOVED this episode.

Blaziken master Guest

Just saw this episode.Its better than I thought it was!I liked the part where you saw all the pokemon playing

I liked it, but a few 'kinda mistakes'. James mentioned something about the Chimecho that he'd seen it a bit earlier, but he wasn't with Jessie and Meowth when Chimecho passed. And I think a Skiploom said 'hoppip' or 'Mudkip'. Anyways, a good episode, my favourite bit was the ghost flight, where all of the pokemon popped up, and Pikachu, Skitty and Swellow went 'arghh'. And also when the Magikarp Salesman said Chimecho picks winning lottery tickets.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

James is way too protective of Chimecho. Like Jessie was with her Wurmple. I don't think he'll ever battle with it because he loves it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksketchum
    Did anybody beside me enjoy Winona's voice? I thought it sounded quite right.
    I surely did. It was great and I think the voice actor who voiced Winona is the same one who voiced Max (in other words Amy Birnbaum). Of course, I might be wrong.
    The only thing I did not like about the episode was when Winona was scared of Brock's "flirty" habits.

winona122 Guest

Does anyone know if this episode will be on again? I missed it and am really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by winona122
    Does anyone know if this episode will be on again? I missed it and am really sad.
    I'm not sure, but in the mean time you can look at some screenshots from the ep

I love seeing Jame's past.But,he should just kill that Salesman. :P

-Judai

I like this episode. It would have been funny if James kept the Hoppip. But he got a Chimeco and that's really cool ^_^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it has been a while ago, if i'm not mistaken this was the episode where there was story about james's past with his chimeco i thought, it was a fun episode.

Oh shiny swellow was so cool ^_^
    i love it =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Very swell episode to watch, and Winoa was like awesome. And yeah, I liked it when James got a Chimeco, I presume.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

XD
    I just watched this episode and loved how they included the Magikarp salesman.
    He has got to be the greatest recurring character ever.
    It's great how James falls for the trick everytime.

FC: 0475 0331 5081

So Ash and friends arrived in Fortree City. I disliked that the city wasn't protrayed much, at least not it's unique treehouses. We got to meet Winona at the festival and she looked awesome riding on a Skarmory. The highlight of this episode was James buying that fake Chimecho from the Magikarp Salesman and then finally getting the real one near the end. Anyway, I was a tad disappointed that we had to have this episode right before the battle though. 2-part episodes make me lose interest. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th November 2010 at 4:27 AM.

Great, i loved how Skarmory beat TR with his powefull moves.

And I loved to see all the flying pokemon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I like Winona because I like flying Pokemon too (Pity she didn't have a Pidgeot, or aleast I think anyway since Gym leaders seem to have tons more Pokemon we see or are mentioned). Nice to see James catch Chimecho.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Winona should have used her Swellow so it will get two appearances...
    Loved how the the Magikarp man has appeared again and James' fake Chimecho. It's funny as usuall...

MAGIKARP SALESMAN FTW!!!

But I really liked Winona and I'm glad James got a Chimecho.

Good episode.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Gym Leader Wyonna for the 1st time. Skarmory's Sky Attack was really cool. It was funny to see the Magikarp Salesman once again tricking James into buying a Chimecho when it really was a Hoppip. It was great to see James catch a real Chimecho. It was interesting to see TR have Chimecho use Heal Bell after blasting off.

31/100

Oh Magikarp Salesman. There isn't a single episode that you are in that I don't find funny. Winona was a pretty interesting Gym Leader I suppose. It's around this time where I forget things about AG so I'll hopefully enjoy a few episodes before Thunder Armor Pikachu arrives.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I've always wondered if Winona had any relatives who were in any Air Force anywhere like the Hoenn Air Force for example.

A great episode, would have been even greater with references to a Hoenn Air Force
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Magikarp Salesman appears again! If anything, he's probably one of my favorite minor recurring characters. I also loved Winona and how Brock - as always- fluttered all over her. The other thing I find quite surprising was James capturing a Chimecho - I saw that Pokémon rarely unfortunately ;(

The Magikarp salesman appeared again! It must be my birthday!
    Neat to see some backstory on how James has always wanted a Chimecho.
    Glad he finally got one in the end.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123