Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's Flying Now? (360)

Laughed my ***** off when Ash pulled Brocks ear. Always amusing when someone besides Misty or Max does it.
    And I always love James' childhood flashbacks. He's so adorable.
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

Well Fortree city wasn't as cool in the show as I had expected cuz we hardly saw the tree houses. I liked seeing James buy a fake Chimecho however and I was glad that he eventually found a real one.

James and Chimecho were the best parts especially how he got tricked into buying a fake one lol. Winona was just kind of meh.

I loved this episode.I liked Winnoa.It was cool to see the carnival.James's childhood flashbacks were very sweet.I laughed when he got tricked and ended up buying a hoppip but I'm glad that he got a chimeco for himself.It's very cute! 8.8/10.

Good that James captured Chimecho after he was tricked by the Magikarp salesman. But to me Chimecho was too boring. 6/10

It was cool to see Gym Leader Winona for the 1st time. It was funny to see the Magikarp Salesman once again tricking James into buying a Chimecho when it really was a Hoppip ll. It was great to see James catch a real Chimecho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234