Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lights, Camerupt, Action! (362)

Hybrid View

Default Lights, Camerupt, Action! (362)

Lights, Camerupt, Action!

Ash & Co. meet up with a trainer who travels around the country showing people movies, however he has to get his Camerupt there. Team Rocket however want to steal the movies for profit. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

I just saw the preview pics on the website for this ep (trying to cut down on spoliers!!) and how come the Camerupt AND Ash's Torkoal were walking across a river?!? Why does Ash's Torkoal like to swim?

Crystal Latios Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    I just saw the preview pics on the website for this ep (trying to cut down on spoliers!!) and how come the Camerupt AND Ash's Torkoal were walking across a river?!? Why does Ash's Torkoal like to swim?
    I think, not all fire pokemon hate water. I belive, some like it. Only rock type pokemon hate it.

Episode was pretty nice Ha! They used a music from "Pokemon4Ever" once!
    Ash, May, Max and Brock said, what movies they saw long time ago.
    Ash saw a movie about scary Clefairy.
    Brock about Machoke and Snorlax
    May and Max about huge Meowth
    May a romantic movie about Natu and Xatu (something like "Titanic" LOL).

That first one was the funniest. Clefairy was so weird^^

Not a very good introduction for Armaldo, but those movies look hilarious.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I'm curious to know as to why the site says there's clips of Camp Pikachu and Gotta Dance! when there wasn't a trace of either one in this episode? o_O
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    I'm curious to know as to why the site says there's clips of Camp Pikachu and Gotta Dance! when there wasn't a trace of either one in this episode? o_O
    Serebii insists that the little clip in Meowth's fantasy of him dancing on TV while Giovanni watches is from Gotta Dance, when it clearly isn't. -_-

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

They were made by the dude, but not shown.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

meggirl63 Guest

That episode featured younger versions of Ash and Gary!

Anybody wanna take bets on the possibility of this ep getting "Lights, Camerupt, Action!" as a dub title?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I wouldn't be surprised.XD It wouldn't be the first time they gave two dub episodes surprisingly similar titles.
    ~

Yeah, really. None of the clips looked anything like the mini-movies. x_X
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Yeah, really. None of the clips looked anything like the mini-movies. x_X
    The clip of Meowth dancing on Giovanni's TV had a background from 'Gotta Dance' as I recall. The construction site shot with a cement mixxer in the background. so its understandable that it could be mistaken for part of the mini-movie. I myself had to double-take that very scene.

Quote Originally Posted by frednmethod
    Does anyone else think that the dub title 'Candid Camerupt' would have suited this episode better?
    I see what you mean, but a title like 'Lights, Camerupt, Action!' would work a lot better, considering its based off a term thats actually related to the film industry *shrugs*

Anyways. This episode bored me to tears and I think the only part I enjoyed was the very short clip of Pippii and Red's cartoon show. Because a Clefairy with a face like that should be enough to make anyone smirk.

I'm really desperate to see this episode with "THAT SCARY CLEFAIRY" lol. Hence my user name. for those who not sure about this clefairy, go to the manga section and you'll find out who this guy really is. HeHe.

Does anyone else think that the dub title 'Candid Camerupt' would have suited this episode better? Since it's a pun on 'Candid Camera' and this episode has stuff to do with both Camerupt AND cameras, unlike the episode with the Winstrates.

vulpix Guest

i really want to see this episide so bad cause i want so see a younger version or Ash and Gary.

I'd love it if they got Gilbert Gottfried to do the voice of that Clefairy. XD

Anyway, the plot of the episode dosen't look like much, but the mini-movies look very amusing. Can't wait to see this episode in the US. ^^

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grovyle

omg...that's hilarious
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Blazer
    Adam West would make the Clefairy funny! ^_^

Anyway from what I remember this is just the standard boring filler right? Well I'll still watch it next week but it won't be anywhere as good as this last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

MayAsh1987 Guest

This episode looks pretty funny. I saw the pics and can't wait for tomorrow debut. I want to see how the shorts are, especially the Clefairy one. I wonder likes someone mentioned do it's voice? Have review on this eppie 2morrow.

Wow, this was a piece of trash. What a way to ruin my birthday day :/.

The animation was pure garbage this episode. Look at Chimecho. it was grossly distorted. The little movies were idiotic, particularly the first one. The only funny part in the entire episode was may's, "The merry the more...er," which was quickly killed when the Trainer-of-the-Day used it later on, before the TC(which was right for once =O). And Torkoal appeared, but it did nothing, so I disregarded that. The characters, movies or in the town, were lousy too. And Corphish jumped way too high when it cut the cord. No Pokémon could do that. Brock looked ridiculous in that outfit, further ruining his character.

Overall rating:
    4.9 out of 10....
    AG hasn't disappointed me so much since Disguise Da Limit. This episode was a complete waste of time on the writer's part, and should've been used to make the League longer.

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

I hated what they did to the Scary Clefairy. From what I've seen of the comic, he's male. Yet Veronica Taylor used her "Ash-ly" voice for him. It killed the whole scene. I still think Gilbert Goftreid would have been perfect for him.

A poor episode and really poor dub.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

ugh That clefairy was freakin' ugly. I liked the look on young Gary's face when Ash laughed it was hilarious. This episode wasn't anything spectacular except for Team Rocket acting cool as usual.

Logoliker2004 Guest

I was glad to see a joke about the Scary Clefairy in the TV series, as well as the Titanic parody and such.

BTW, Gilbert Gottfried would be a GREAT Scary Clefairy, hearing it with a voice like Iago the Parrot or the original Dr. Bender (of the Fairly Oddparents) or Digit (of Cyberchase)!

Ah...so this episode is the start of "Pokemon Advance Downhill."

...just kidding.

Meh, they should have made the ENTIRE episode out of mini-movies, not just the last half.

I liked seeing Chibi Gary, Brock's paradise song...and uh...that scary Clefairy.

May's expedition was a welcome return, but that didn't help the episode much.

Monster Guest

This was a really horrible episode, I guess this is where AG starts going down hill. It had crappy animation and the dubbing was horrible too. The only part I thought was funny was when Meowth said ''A Camerupt is like a Sports Car with two humps!!''. The rest of the episode was just stupid and pointless not to mention how they ruined Scary Clefairy with making sound like a female. Why does the dub always HAVe to ruin episodes?

3/10

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast