Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lights, Camerupt, Action! (362)

I remember wanting to see this one so badly because the commercials made it look so awesome, but in reality, I barely even remember the events that took place. I remember Ash admiring the Feather Badge he won off of Winona in the previous episode and then seeing Ash and Co. meet up with the man and his Camerupt as they tried to get through the river. They were helping them get across and Torkoal was involved in the pushing. I thought that was weird since Fire types shouldn't be in the water (I'm talking about both Camerupt and Torkoal).

Meowth's boss fantasy had something to do with movies being shown for Giovanni's comfort, but James wasn't very convinced by Meowth's newest scheme. Team Rocket attacks them but they're blown away as always and Ash and the team decide to camp out for the night. I liked that we saw scenes from an earlier film Ash and Gary had seen back in Pallet Town. It featured Red from a manga and his talking Clefairy. I can't believe Ash found it funny lol. Then the Machoke Wild West parody film, Max and May and the Godzilla parody, and the Natu/Xatu Titanic parody.

So many movies were featured in the anime, I didn't think they had movie theatres and such in the Pokemon regions. Finally Ash and Co. arrived at the place of the next movie screening and just as the movie with Minun and Plusle was getting good, Team Rocket interferes as always. While Ash and the others went on and fought, it was hilarious to see Brock and Lombre doing there Latin dancing routine again. At least things ended with a laugh or two, pretty good Filler. 5/10

This was a nice little episode, I liked the movies they watched, they were pretty cute.

Overall, this was good episode.

One of the best episodes ever, especially the movie with the fake Clefairy in the movie Ash saw when he was a little kid. A legendary moment in Pokémon history for me.

Brock trying to entertain in his Mexican outfit was so funny.

In my opinion, an underrated episode.

Milotic

Not the best filler.
    Hello!

xD

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Armaldo for the 1st time, even though it was only in the movie part of the episode. It was interesting hearing and seeing what Movies the gang saw as kids. Ash's flashback of a Scary Clefairy was very funny. It was cool seeing a younger version of Ash in a flashback.

28/100

A pretty standard filler. There was nothing too bad about it but there was nothing interesting either. I liked the Pokemon manga short that they included. I kind of wish that they added more of those throughout the series. Nothing much else of note here though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Hah, this episode I remember too and I think this one was alright. It had some fun parodies and references to other movies and genres, and I think that concept was well-executed and implemented in this episode. What is very noticeable is that many of these "Advanced Fillers" are quite reminiscent of previous episodes in the Indigo League series and I like that.

I liked seeing young Ash and Gary watching a movie that was reminiscent of the original Pocket Monsters Red and his Clefairy.
    I saw a few mentions of how Camerupt and Torkoal were in the water and how it's odd it didn't seem to bother them. Just becase fire types are weak against water, it dosen't mean they hate water in every form. They're weak against water attacks.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345