Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

Default Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

Crazy As A Lunatone!

Ash & Co. find a Lunatone that has crashed and take it to the Pokémon Center to heal it. However the PMC have other plans for the Lunatone and intend to capture it. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss...

Talking lunatone

this ep looks cool but it is a bit pointless because not much happens but i thought of a dub title

-lunatone eclipes- (pun on the words luna eclipes)

i thought of one more

-searching for lunatone- (pun on the words searching for stone)
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 20th December 2004 at 7:43 AM.

Can anyone guess that this Nurse Joy ws hypnotized...? It is obvious as her eyes were different and Lunarock knows Hypnosis...

Well this will be the next new episode shown and IIRC it will be shown 7/30.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say that this one will be better than last weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

PMC are awesome. They make this episode worth watching.

Electrode Destroyer Guest

Default Freaky....o__O

Okay, this is weird. This morning, Australia viewed this episode on a public channel. Shouldn't Australia view it at least a week after America?
    BTW, this ep is cool, and PMC think that Lombre is an extraterrestrial pokemon near the start.

KidsWb is in reruns for awhile, maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    KidsWb is in reruns for awhile, maybe that's why.
    What do you mean by that? I know it wasn't a rerun, the ep had the same title and everything. Lunatone's voice sounds like Chimecho's.

Hales Guest

Australia has overtaken you because we're now airing them five days a week rather than three, so we finish the series next Monday

I thought this episode was okay not the greatest but it was okay... PMC are dull though, to the point that when they get blasted off its actually funny

Quote Originally Posted by Hales
    Australia has overtaken you because we're now airing them five days a week rather than three, so we finish the series next Monday

I thought this episode was okay not the greatest but it was okay... PMC are dull though, to the point that when they get blasted off its actually funny
    Yeah, the PMC are total idiots in this ep. I can't believe they got fooled by Ash and Co. when they said they were hauling a big wagon up to Camerupt Point to have a moon party XD

Well, Canada got this episode yesterday! HA!
    [And we're not cheap and airing a new episode everyday *cough*]

3 Words: It. Was. Pointless.

SOOO effing boring. Honestly. I cannot believe they made a half an hour show about Ash and co trying to expose Lunatone to moonlight.

And the PMC [though I never liked them in the first place] were horrible in this ep. They did nothing. They fell for Ash's 'Moon Party' thing. THEY'RE THE PMC! They should be able to see through a transparent lie like that. Geezzz...
    And they really didn’t do as much as they could to catch Lunatone. They had one of their machines they built by hand in 3 seconds, yet it was partially taken down by Mudkip’s Water Gun. Nuff said.

Interesting Things:

- Brock says "I've heard theories that say Clefairy and Starmie are from outer space."

- PMC has a PokeDex that they call Dexter! It sounds like Dexter too!

- [I don't remember the original PMC episode so...] Ken has Duke Devlin's VA.

- The infamous "Ghost Camerupt" is actually because the group is taking Lunatone to Camerupt Point to expose it to moonlight. It's called Camerupt Point because of the 2 Mountains on it that look like the humps of a Camerupt. A transparent-ish Camerupt is shown to prove the point.

Bad Things:

- Lunatone sounds like a female robot. Oy.
    Even worse is Lunatone constantly saying "Lune" in monotone [which it does for pretty much the entire episode] sounds like the most ANNOYING alarm clock imaginable waking you up at 4 in the morning. It's a real ear breaker.

- Both times Team Rocket blasts off; Chimecho can be heard though he's not in sight.

- Trainers Choice: Who will beat Illumise? Parasect, Gulpin, or Lanturn?
    Answer: Gulpin [they still don't know that Poison lost its advantage to Bug in G/S/C -.-o]

Quotes:

- James falls over which causes him to drop his flashlight.
    "James: That is just great; I lost my Team Rocket Flashlight! Where could my flashlight have gone?" He eventually finds it.

"Jessie: Prepare for trouble, true words were never spoken!
    James: Double that, my flashlight isn't broken!"

James' add ins to the Rocket motto are getting pretty funny these days...heh.

- "Jessie [to PMC]: Hey, aren't you those Cleffa chasing weirdo’s?"

- "Mary of PMC [Blasting Off]: But this isn't OUR thing!"

Overall, meh-ish. Next Week is "The Garden of Eatin'!"...ugghhh...hopefully it'll be good *knows it wont be*

this was one of my favorite episodes XD team rocket got beaten by those wierd sci fi pplz!! XD
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2qlg3v8.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken

- [I don't remember the original PMC episode so...] Ken has Duke Devlin's VA.
    That was the same in "Wishing On A Star Shape"

How come this episode didn't air in the U.S. yet?

Anybody got any decent PMC (PMC = Alfonso and Phantom_Bugsy, I swear. XD) quotes?

Okay, I couldn't see this episode because I was on vacation, and shopping made me miss it, but it airs on KidsWB today so I finally get to see it.

Now, one of the cuts I was predicting was this:

Okay, the look of that Pokedex is very familar, it looks alot like the Game Boy Advance SP, and since you can't show real products on air, I bet this got cut, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvair
    Okay, the look of that Pokedex is very familar, it looks alot like the Game Boy Advance SP, and since you can't show real products on air, I bet this got cut, right?
    What? No. Hell, I didn't even recognize it as a SP.

I'm glad it stayed it and got that 'cameo' from the old Dexter voice.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Geki Guest

I liked this episode, it was a good filler unlike Lights, Camerupt, Action! I didn't like Lunatone's voice though, it sounded to much like Chimecho. Nurse Joy was funny when she was hypnotized. PMC was also awesome, but I wish they episode showed a flashback of Cleffa riding on Phanpy's back, that was awesome in Johto.

8/10
    Last edited by Geki; 21st August 2005 at 4:34 AM.

I liked this episode quite a bit, the return of the PMC is quite refreshing as opposed to just Team Rocket...

and I thought Lunatone's voice suited it fine... it's a floating moon rock, of course it's going to sound monotone

now if only I can see the camerupt movie episode... then it'd be perfect...
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Dexter's old voice was kind of a shock...But other than that this episode was okay!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Robert Guest

I had just watched my recorded Wish Upon A Starshape! yesterday... Strange... Anyway, this was a decent episode. I wasn't fond of PMC's voices, and some scenes seemed to drag on for a while. However, the plotline was pretty good, so I liked this episode.

the episode was ok............ it didn't interest me alot but it was ok ^^;

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

It's strange... the PMC's Dexter sounded as if it was fed sugar so to make it hyper, making it talklikethis. O_o;

This episode gets a Meh rating for typical Hoenn filler. Not good, Not bad.

Next episode: The Garden of Eatin'.

I thought the argument between TR and the PMC about weirdness was funny.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    I thought the argument between TR and the PMC about weirdness was funny.
    That was about the only good part about it.

meh...that's all I say about the rest.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast