Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy As A Lunatone! (363)

The PMC were refreshing, though like Team Rocket, their ideas are fishy.

Lunatone really was scary and I thought it was kinda crazy as the title refers. I mean, hypnotizing people? Sounds like something a villian would do.

Not my favorite, but it gets the job done, 3/10

PMC are quite idiots (Where did that get that pokedex?) it was funny how they thought Lombre was an alien. I twas nice to see Lunatone again, I wonder of Lunatone and Solrock are actually space Pokemon, they could probably survive in space.

Nurse Joy really looked like a zombie, it was funny when Ash and co was following TR. You know what I think why PMC have never appeared again? Maybe this blast off actually killed them, surely not everyone is immortal.

I could have sworn I posted in this thread before
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 10th May 2010 at 7:27 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Lunatone's look was strange when it was sick.
    Although the team(doesn't remember their name)returned to their second appearance, I didn't like this one so much.

This episode was pretty 'meh'.

I was impressed that Lunatone was able to hypnotize all those people at once, but this episode was very boring.

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Lunatone for the 1st time. I like Lunatone better than Solrock. The plot wasn't very exciting... All they were trying to do was expose Lunatone to the moonlight to regain its energy. The PMC was definitely very weird, their capture attempts were bad. Plus they fell for the Moon Party lie from Ash. Nurse Joy was funny when she was hypnotized.

14/100

The PMC, just like the Marikarp Salesman, make any episode their in watchable. Including this one. They're a refreshing change of pace from Team Rocket and they're usually in interesting episodes such as this one. Good job writers.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Seeing the PMC again after such a while was great for the overall synopsis of this episode. As Terra said, minor recurring characters like the PMC make it more watchable and enjoyable to see. Lunastone was pretty cool. Episodes like this tend to be humorous and the whole episode did that with the PMC for the most part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123