Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Garden of Eatin'! (364)

Well I really liked the Slakoth banana garden as well as the Snorlax that was eating the bananas cuz it reminded me of the grapefruit episode ha ha. I liked Meowth's fantasy about giving Gio the Snorlax too.

I wanted the Snorlax to have been Ash's and I liked how the brave Slakoth evolved into Vigoroth. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    I wanted the Snorlax to have been Ash's
    Well it wouldn't have made much sense if it was Ash's Snorlax however cuz Ash bringing it back at the banana garden would've seemed pretty random. :]

I was happy to see Ash's Snorlax again plus TR dreaming about their new uniform was funny.^^

Meh, at least we saw Ash's Snorlax via cameo. May must have amnesia since she said Snorlax was the biggest mon she had seen...

Slakoth evolving to help protect the banana grove was my favorite moment + I liked seeing Ash's Snorlax in a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    May must have amnesia since she said Snorlax was the biggest mon she had seen...
    I do find that weird cuz she had seen a Wailord in early Hoenn iirc and Snorlax clearly isn't as big as that. Perhaps she meant that Snorlax was the biggest pokemon she had seen on land. ^^;

I think this episode would have been a lot better if it wasn't for Marcel. He really got on my nerves during this episode and he was a big distraction. The episode otherwise was great, with a cameo by Ash's Snorlax.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123