Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Scare To Remember! (365)

Default A Scare To Remember! (365)

A Scare To Remember

After hitting it's head, Pikachu loses all of it's memories. Wandering whats going on, it bumps into Meowth who takes advantage of the situation and recruits Pikachu into Team Rocket. Can Ash get Pikachu's memory restored?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Crystal Latios Guest

I don`t like it ;( It was pretty boring for me. I can`t speak japanese so I didn`t understand that Meowth says. 70% of episode- Meowth`s dialogues, 20% of episode- TR has a fun with Pikachu, 10% of episode- a fight between Ash and Team Rocket.

Factory Head Noland Guest

I don't really like talking episodes that much, I prefer action-packed episodes.
    I was going to watch this one but if it's just talking I'll wait until the dubbed version (years away).

Predicted dub title:

Pikachu Re-Volts...Again?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I was hoping for this to be a two parter. I think they could have done a lot more with the idea.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

vulpix Guest

didn't picachu join team rocket cause it gets amniea/loses it's memory?

Woah!!! The title of this episode shocked me. It can't be true, is it?

My predicted dub title for this one is "The Pikachu-rian Candidate". And if 4Kids doesn't use this title, I'll be sorely disappointed, because it's absolutely perfect for this episode. For those who don't know, "The Manchurian Candidate" is a movie about kidnapped American soldiers who are brainwashed into attempting a Presidential assassination. Given that in this episode, Pikachu is essentially brainwashed into attempting to harm Ash, it's basically the ultimate dub title in this case.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

Oh goodie another Ash and Pikachu moment episode.

Ash XD Guest

Yeah but could someone create a new thread about the episode Catch Snorunt!! Please

P.S. SNORUNT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WindyNight Guest

YTV aired this episode today at noon..It was a pretty good episode...It's really cool for Pikachu to join Team Rocket, but I know Ash feels really sad at that moment...He and Pikachu are pals since a long time ago..I got touched at the part when Ash and Pikachu fell in the river and got swept away...*sniff* Anyways, it's good for Pikachu to regain its memory and become Ash's friend again...^^ Overall, I give a rating 8/10 for the episode...

Okay, this might have been a filler, but this is one of those things when it is a very serious filler. Now, there were some funny parts (the whole Meowth's blue overlay running gag was a little funny), the TR peeling off the tree part was hilarious, and during the part after that, I was paying attention to half of what TR was saying..because of Wobbuffet's dancing!

Of course, the insert song almost made me cry, but I'm glad Ash got his best friend back.

This episode had elements from other episodes:
    Gotta Dance!-Wobbuffet's Dancing
    Whiscash and Ash-Ash being saved from drowning by a Pikachu (last time, Pikachu bait)
    Pikachu's Goodbye-Insert Song, and Pikachu almost going away for good.

This episode wasn't as much of a tear-jerker as the Togepi Saga's ending but still, this was pretty seriously, the best Pokemon episode EVAR!!!

11/10

ok this eposde was funny!! but not the pikachu and ash thing -.- EVERYONE noes there gonna be back together no matter wut. **wasnt there an episode like this a while back in season 1-2ish??**
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2qlg3v8.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ShoOCha0tic
    ok this eposde was funny!! but not the pikachu and ash thing -.- EVERYONE noes there gonna be back together no matter wut. **wasnt there an episode like this a while back in season 1-2ish??**
    it was an episode in the Orange Islands arc, called Pikachu Re-Volts where Pikachu is mind controled by Cassidy and Butch's Drowzee (sp?)

I really liked this episode. The Pikachu and Meowth segments were too kawaii to not like.^_^ James controlling Pikachu...awesome to say the least. Too bad we didn't get more of a battle with Heel Pika. BTW, the insert song was NOT 'The Time Has Come'. It was something totally different, which sucks. The former would've really added to the flashback... Other than that, an original Pikachu-centered episode gets this a 8.5/10.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Geki Guest

This was a pretty cool episode, it had great animation. Seeing Meowth and Pikachu be friends was rare, that only happens about once every two regions. The last part when Ash and Pikachu floated down the river was touching.

4/5

It was alright. The best part of the episode was the end with TR using Pikachu against Ash.

Wow, this didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought. Even though throughout the episode I was referencing things from Bound for Trouble...But that's just me...Either way, it was a pretty good episode for the most part.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Syaoran
    Dude. This Episode is AWESOME.

*Wobbuffet followed by James followed by Jessie are all smashed into the same tree ontop of eachother*.

Jessie: You know James, I've never felt this close to you before.

*Jessie falls and peels away like paper*.

James: I feel the same about you... *Falls off* and Wobbuffet.

Jessie: Hold on, where's Meowth?

James Well, perhaps he got blown further away than you or I since he weighs abit less than we do.

Jessie: Are you calling me fat?! Oh well. Guess we should return to base then?

James: And just leave Meowth lost out here?

Jessie: Listen what's the point of us searching for Meowth and then all of us getting lost? It's smarter to wait back at base.

James: I think your logic hides the fact you don't care.

Jessie: Thank you doctor, shall we go now?

James: Go where? Go which way?

Jessie *Angry*: What? Are you trying to tell me that we're lost?

James: Now it's anger hiding how much you DO care.

The entire scene Wobbuffet is doing aerobics in the background XD.

Not so funny in text but the moment is priceless when you see it xD.
    I was laughing throughout that entire scene. At least Rocketshippers are happy... and James/Wobbuffet shippers. XD

Pikachu is such an idiot. XD

Meowth's personality reminded me of the Whirl Island episode with the fat Pidgeys.

Jessie is such a jerk.

I hated the flashback scene. 50% of it was from earlier that episode, and they only used clips from AG. And the dub music was horrible.

And... that's it, I guess. 8/10.

the episode was very kool.......... the Pikachu being nice to Meowth was sweet....... i loved the episode except the end since it didn't interest me that much........ XP..... so i'll give it a 8/10

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

I liked it, it was so touching. Plus I like Team Rocket's base, I was expecting something nice the way Jessie talked about it.
    One day... one day in the future... I will get over my hatred of Betas... when that day comes you will be able enjoy my fics in all it's glory...

Unless you hate crossovers and AUs... then your pretty much screwed...

This episode could have easily been renamed "'Bound for Trouble' that doesn't suck". And it had an original song that didn't suck, either! Wow! Otherwise, this was simply decent. Some really humorous moments here and there, including the first time I've actually laughed at Wobbuffet since Johto.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Gah. I woke up late and missed the first 10 minutes or so, and then the channel started acting wierd a few minutes after the said the motto, going normal in the middle of that song. Now I have to wait for the rerun to get the full thing.

Eric Cartman Guest

This episode was okay, but I didn't like all that mushy goosie ****, when Ash, and Pikachu were in the river, and when they fell he would've been crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvair
    and during the part after that, I was paying attention to half of what TR was saying..because of Wobbuffet's dancing!
    I know, that scene was hilarious. Wobby hardly does anything useful, but you still gotta love the blue blob.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast