Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Scare To Remember! (365)

I liked this episode more than I thought I would. Meowth and Pikachu have some great moments together and it was cool to see the Bound for Trouble references. And dancing Wobbuffet is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

10/10 for dancing Wobbuffet
    9/10 for Meowth moments
    2/10 for plot (maybe in Kanto, but we've had 300 episodes since the time that this would have been good)

Overall score- 7/10
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I thought this episode was pretty funyy when I saw it. But I really don't like the english title they putted for it.

My ideal battle ever!

A good episode.

it was an ok episode. it was kind of obvious that pikachu would get its memory back though... too bad it got it back so quickly. i thought this episode was a little pointless. 7/10

PokeTrainer7783 Guest

I just hope there aren't anymore like this (Ash and Pikachu episodes) in Advanced Battle.

This was my second favorite filler!!! It was just plain awesome.

Wow, I just saw this eppy for the first time, and I was impressed! The music was good, and pikachu sided with TR for a good long while, that's about the best time that they'll get with him for a long time really. Poor TR, they finally admitted what loosers they are.

Thumbs up

I certaintly hadn't seen this episode before now, and it was really enjoyable.

Whoa! Pikachu in Team Rocket! Running with them and in the motto in everything. And, also, Pikachu was well-characterized in this one--upbeat and trusting.

Meowth had a great role in this one, with the typically-great voice acting from Maddie Blaustein.

They surprised me by not playing "Together Forever," but instead another song during the musical sequence.

Not quite as good a standalone episode as say, "The Bicker, The Better" or "An Egg-Sighting Adventure," but fun nonetheless.

This was a pretty good episode. But,IMO if Pikachu and Meowth wouldn't of met up with Ash and company or TR again, they might of ended up being buddies.
    Poor Ash kept getting zapped by memoryless Pikachu. But, he kept at it, because he loves Pikachu so much. How sweet
    The ending with Ash and Pikachu was sweet to.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

i agree to meowth who wants to steal pikachu oh wait thats meowth

This was a pretty good episode. It was interesting to see Pikachu taking the side of Team Rocket. I loved it.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was something different to see pikachu join the other side, i could say it was a filthy thing to do even for team rocket.

A good episode, and a diffrent side of Pikachu...the end was sad when Ash save's Pika
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was surprised that this episode didn't include any major events or Pokemon debuts, but it wasn't a bad episode. 7/10

Poor Pikachu.

His memory erased, but it remember all only when Ash injured.

and i loved to see TR with Pikachu for so long time.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was cool to Pikachu in team rocket's motto. Good thing he got his memory back at the end.

8.5/10

It gave me such a delightful chill when Pikachu joined Team Rocket after losing some of it's memories.

I loved it. It was something new that rarely happens. Team Rocket almost got away with it too, had it not been for those meddling kids.

Too bad it got it's memories back just in time to turn on Team Rocket, 10/10

Poor Pikachu, it would been a sad turn of events if they stole him for good, of course it wouldn't happen!

Meowth was a at lying.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I bet if they had just left to the boss they might have actually gotten away with it. It was an interesting and good episode, not a common one since Pikachu lost it's memories, pity they didn't make it go longer.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Pikachu and Team Rocket would have been a great team if they would have actually leaving the place there were in. Ash and Co would have never found them. But that is Team Rocket, and because of that they've never captured Pikachu.

It was actually pretty cool to see Pikachu on TR's side, definitely a rare event.

Good episode.

This episode was ok... A very odd scenario to say the least. Pikachu lost its memory and then was tricked into joining TR for the time being. This was a very bizarre idea for an episode. It was sad to see Ash's reaction when Pikachu left to join TR. I'm glad Pikachu regained its memory and returned on Ash's side, which I think everyone would've predicted would happen. It was great to see Ash save Pikachu.

11/100

This episodes was awesome. Another one of those episodes is where you get separated and come back near the ending. Meowth and Pikachu are so good together. Also funny as well. Ash in a tree struggling to find Pikachu even though he can't go anywhere. Jessie and James being idiots as usually. Pikachu also was with team rocket for a short while, it was awesome for him to be back with Ash. 10/10

Nice episode. I have a few pros and cons about it too.

Pros-

Pikachu was actually cute in this episode.
    Meowth being nice for a change.
    Team Rocket's lines were funny.
    Seeing Ash being shocked on purpose.
    It's good to be alive!

Cons-

Bad sad dub music.

9/10.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Pikachu was really cute when it joined on Team Rocket's motto. And, that's it I suppose. I wouldn't have minded seeing Pikachu join Team Rocket for a few episodes.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast