Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Scare To Remember! (365)

This episode somewhat reminds me of MacGyver episodes where he loses his memory.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I really liked this episode and Pikachu was amazing in this episode. This was like a better rendition of "Bound for Trouble" and I loved how Pikachu lost all its memories and believed temporarily what Meowth, Jessie and James said. A good filler episode in my opinion.

This was an awesome episode. Episodes focusing on Ash and Pikachu tend to be really awesome, any main character going through an emotional problem with their pokemon is going to be heartwarming and those episodes are usually pretty awesome as well. This episode really explains why I like Ash, no matter what happens when his pokemon are in danger he will do whatever he can to save them, heck when any pokemon in general is in danger he'll risk his life for them. Does he make mistakes that frustrate me, oh you bet but he's a pretty good trainer with a kind heart.

At first, I thought the Pikachu Meowth was talking to was a different one than Ash's.
    It never occurred to me at the moment that Pikachu lost it's memory.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I thought it was refreshing that Ash and friends were also blasted away after Team Rocket's failed plan. Seeing Pikachu and Meowth hang out as bodies was adorable and I especially liked seeing them share an apple. I was surprised that Brock's elusive Mudkip was actually used to track down Pikachu, but the ending was beyond sappy and cliche.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234