Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PokéBlock, Stock & Berry! (366)

This was my favorite Hoenn episode! Mainly because Kelly acted almost EXACTLY like my friend Emily. I think she even glomped someone like Kelly did May once.

That pose when Ash ate the nomel(sp?) berry was hilarious. He looked like he had to go to the bathroom. lol. I couldn't help but remember the good ol' days of Warheads candy. lol

Kelly's mom appeared in the episode when they arrived in North Petalburg also. She was the one who told the town May and Max were back.

I loved the whole Jessebelle thing. I guess he forgot that she looked just like Jessie. I would want to forget such a violent person as well... It accually took me a minute to remember her, and once I did I almost fell out of my chair. lol

I wish the berry blender was a game type thing like on the games. It would be funny if they were all playing and May would get fed up with how fast it was going and would try to break it. We all know Ash would. lol

When May pulled Max's ear and Brock reacted instead was hilarious. "I guess I was feeling his pain..."

Okay, now for Kelly. She wasn't afraid of telling that salesman off and then yelling to everyone in the market not to buy anything from him. Imagine the Magikarp salesman trying to sell her something. lol. Then the line that reminded me of Emily: "You better watch where I'm going, 'cause I'm sure not!" XD And then she tripped anyway. lol. And the song she sung while she was making pokeblocks was funny and sorta cute. lol.

You guys took that glomping thing way out of porportion. Some girls their age (they're only about 10-11) do that to get information out of friends, like she was doing. And like someone else said, teenage girls always hug, like, if something good or bad happens. I try to avoid people doing that to me, though. lol. It freaks me out...

Oh, I also liked Kelly 'cause she had purple hair AND purple converse! XD Me loves converse! lol. No, I'm not some psycho poser punk! ...Anymore! lol *is hyper*

God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December -- JM Barrie

myspace | livejournal

Shadowcat Guest

Well this was a good episode. Well May's Pokemon seem to hate Light Blue Pokeblocks. Her Beautifly seemed to like it. Overall, a good episode.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the scene where Kelly was talking to May about ribbons in the park, were Kelly and Grumpig tickling May on the park bench? Not really sure, but that is what it looked like to me.

Ookami-sama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Suikun
    I thought I'd seen her before! It amazes me how such a fugly fatass could give birth to such a sexy daughter.
    Huh... Must get her looks from her father...

...And a local NPC...

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the scene where Kelly was talking to May about ribbons in the park, were Kelly and Grumpig tickling May on the park bench? Not really sure, but that is what it looked like to me.
    No. They were trying to fish out May's ribbons. Some people think otherwise....
    If you need me for anything, you'd best contact me on Steam or AIM rather than by PM.

Spoiler:- Extra stuff:

it was an OK ep

Pidgeotto had a different voice and was HUGE

Kelly is HAWT!!!!

I dont think May's pokeblocks are tasty.....
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I saw this today, and learned I was totaly wrong about what to use agenst a spoink, thanks 4kids *Not serious..*
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Spoink wasn't even in this episode
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Spoink wasn't even in this episode
    True, but it was mentioned in the Pokedex.

BTW, does anyone notice that Kelly's mother looks quite similar to the shoplady in the Johto ep A Goldenrod Opportunity? I think I do

This was pretty good. I'm glad Swellow finally learned Aerial Ace.
    And I like how her Pokemon looked when she fed them the Pokeblock :P

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

oh those pokeblocks must have been awful:P it was a good episode i liked it.

I love it XD but i always wonder how a Pokeblock taste
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I watched this episode almost 4 years ago. It was an interesting episode. And I got into liking Kelly in this episode and the next one. Poor James and Chimecho, though. Jessie sure gets hot headed alot.

May wasn't able to cook, although she is a female....

And i loved to see Ash training with Swellow.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I can't tell you how long I had waited to see Lilycove City in the anime! It's really beautiful I'm just disappointed that we didn't get to stay longer. Right when Ash and Co. arrive, May notices a sign for the next Pokemon Contest despite everyone being tired. I did appreciate the lovely Lilycove Market though and all it's berries for sale. We met Kelly there in the market and her Grumpig that was slightly like her. Ash's reaction to tasting some of the berries was odd, you'd think he'd never tasted one before :/

Interesting to see Grumpig's Psychic able to stop the berries in Kelly's bag from falling on the ground, it was almost like a Contest appeal move. After some introductions and a little bragging courtasy of May, we got to go to the Berry House which looked a lot like a candy store with all the PokeBlock arranged in neat little glass containers. After a little meal, May and the others learned a little thing about Berry Blending which looked a lot like the game version with the blender spinning and whatnot.

Afterwards, seeing Ash and Swellow practice got me all excited since Swellow hadn't gotten much training after it evolved in tha PokeRinger contest. An old man approaches then and tries to teach Ash about Aerial Ace via example. That made an interesting situation as Ash usually doesn't train in May-based episodes. Seeing the Pokemon taste May's PokeBlock was sad since they didn't seem to like it much, at least not Skitty. Team Rocket tries to steal Grumpig this time but they're stopped by May and Co. The Contest began too late and it was exciting since Combusken appeared to be losing control of it's Fire Spin! 6/10

^I agree, Lilycove was pretty, just like a city next to the sea, it was one of my favorite in the game after all. It was well done in the anime.

May meet Kelly, she is sort of fun.Grumpig seems so serious and helps her when she gets in trouble for being clumsy.

Oh now i remember that machine that was used for pokeblocks in advance lol, its nice to remember what was new back then because honestly i forgot about it.

LoL at Swellow's face. Oh glad the master of aerial ace came out of nowhere, yeah...

Haha Makuhita vs Spoink is the best choice ever!

Wow May's first pokeblocks were terrible, you can tell with just looking at her pokemon face. Oh no! her Combusken went crazy! dundundun...
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I loved Grumpig, its moves and personality were amazing to watch.
    The Pokablocks are probably very tasty....

I liked Grumpig and Kelly and how Ash was teaching Swellow Aerial Ace and it eventually learned it.

OK episode.

This episode was ok... It was funny when none of May's Pokemon liked the Pokeblock she made. It was great to see Swellow practicing and finally learning Aerial Ace. It was great to see Grumpig for the 1st time. Grumpig is so cool! It was odd seeing Kelly and snuggling with May on the bench. It was odd to see Combusken's Fire Spin is out of control, that's not good.

29/100

In the game, making Pokeblocks were just as hard. It's good to see May getting better at it. However, those Poffin things are much worse. Dawn makes it seem so simple.

Anywho, it was interesting seeing Kelly bond with May. There is no girls in the group so it was nice to see her catching up with her social life.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

I must say, I heartily enjoyed the TR motto, James' bit about bringing home the bacon. Those guys are the masters of puns.

Vladimir the Attacker/ Ralph = Best cameo character ever.

Combusken's reaction to the PokeBlock was hysterical. He's not shy of disliking something, obviously.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Kelly was a pretty nice character for the most part. Grunpig is certainly a hideous Pokemon compared to the loveliness that is Spoink.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Wow, that was such a nice cliffhanger ending for the next episode. This episode had two plots paralleled to each other - May, Kelly and the Pokéblock stuff, and Ash teaching his Swellow Aerial Ace (Which I thought was hilarious how they all reacted to when Ralph came) Its nice to see that even so late in the Advanced Series, new stuff gets introduced that later on gets much more importance (Pokéblock for example) Great episode and definitely a strong, solid ending for the next episode.

Combusken's reaction to trying May's Pokeblock was hilarious!
    That was one amazing cliffhanger this episode had.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123