Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PokéBlock, Stock & Berry! (366)

Quote Originally Posted by The Pikamaster
    Great ep. I was suprised as well that they kept the flirt scene.
    There's really nothing in that scene that would warrent it being cut. Teenage girls hug all the time in real life, it's the same in Pokemon. Kelly has her face near where May's breasts are, while her hands are underneath her shoulders. (You can see Kelly's right hand in the gif in my sig holding on to May's armpit as they're snuggling)

Although, we don't exactly know what the heck Grumpig was doing. Looks to me like Grumpig is trying to open her shirt. O_o
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 3rd September 2005 at 7:19 PM.

Chimecho had better show the entire world who is boss in the Pokémon Contest next episode. And smash Jessie's skull for yelling at it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Although, we don't exactly know what the heck Grumpig was doing. Looks to me like Grumpig is trying to open her shirt. O_o
    Okay. We've got a new shipping! Beastilityshipping XD.

And you're contradicting your sig.
    If you need me for anything, you'd best contact me on Steam or AIM rather than by PM.

Spoiler:- Extra stuff:

Sindakwil Guest

Oh wow. I guess you learn something everyday. I never knew Makuhita was an exception to the Psychic beats Fighting rule. [/sarcasm]

Eric Cartman Guest

This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Pidgeotto again, but once again Ash NEVER mentions the fact he had one. The ex fiance quote James said was just perfect, and is it me, or has Kelly's mom been seen before?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakufuun
    Oh wow. I guess you learn something everyday. I never knew Makuhita was an exception to the Psychic beats Fighting rule. [/sarcasm]
    Yeah. NONE of them fit. Swampert kicks a** though.
    If you need me for anything, you'd best contact me on Steam or AIM rather than by PM.

Spoiler:- Extra stuff:

But Swampert was the best choice, seeing how Spoink could beat both Makuhita and Qwilfish. IMO, this Trainer's Choice is almost on par with the Arbok>Seviper one.

Anyway, this was a good episode, one of the better ones in Hoenn. I was shocked that they made the reference to Jessibelle, and how Swellow crashed into the ground when it did Aerial Ace (the first time). May feeding the PokéBlocks to her Pokémon, and their reactions were hilarious (especially Combusken).

One of the few times I'm actually looking forward to the next episode (how is May gonna get out of this?).
    Listen, I probably won't be coming here much anymore. I don't know, but I seemed to have lost interest in these forums. Sorry. :/

|Backloggery|

Ryou_Bakura Guest

I really liked this episode! the return of pidgeotto was great and i like the jessibell comment(i cant believe they had a kanto refrence! that might actually make this one of 4kids ONLY good dubbed episodes...) swellows training was nice and when james made the comment...he realized that jessibell looks just like jessie right?

Nice eppy. May phails at Pokeblocks. XD Kelly is OK. Jessie is so awful, treating poor Chimecho like that! ;_; LOL at Ash and the Nomel berries. Can't wait for the next one.

And the Trainer's Choice was just sad.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Pidgeotto again, but once again Ash NEVER mentions the fact he had one. The ex fiance quote James said was just perfect, and is it me, or has Kelly's mom been seen before?
    I've mentioned it in this thread before, but yes, Kelly's mom (or possibly her look-alike relatives/sisters -- think Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny) has made two brief appearances in Johto League Champions...

"A Goldenrod Opportunity"

"The Art of Pokemon"

And here she is in this episode -- even when she smiles she STILL scares me... LOL

Last edited by FlareonJupiter; 4th September 2005 at 12:18 AM.

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

You guys are acting like that scene with May and Kelly was genuinely a "snuggling" scene. o_o

Nice episode. Jessibel reference, Pokeblock stuff, blah blah blah. You know, it was nice.

7/10.

Seeing Pidgeotto again made me happy. He's one of my favorites, and James with the fiance bit was icing on the cake.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Houen Characters in Johto is nothing new.

Tomono was in 'A Corsola Caper' too. ;D Well, someone that looked like him, at least. ._.

Yeah, they've been borrowing minor characters for a while now. Like all the kids from "Hypno's Naptime". It's pretty cool when you recognize one of them.
    ~

MayAsh1987 Guest

I liked this eppie, it was something refreshing from a long time. I didn't like the fact how they named the girl Kelly. For one thing, she doesn't act like a Kellly!!!!!

My favorite part in the episode was when Ash tried the Nomel berries and made a weird face. I started to laugh so hard.

The Nomel Berries remind me of those sourpatch candies like Warheads. Too bad we don't see those no more, I miss those candies.

And I'm truly proud of May how she handled Team Rocket. She was playin smart which I like.
    And lets not forget the faces how May's POkemon reacted after eating the POkeblocks!!!!!

I give this episode 8.7 out 10.

Toyota Cressida Guest

Did anyone else like the fact Pidgeotto was in it? Anyway it was a good episode.

Eric Cartman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlareonBreeder
    I've mentioned it in this thread before, but yes, Kelly's mom (or possibly her look-alike relatives/sisters -- think Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny) has made two brief appearances in Johto League Champions...

"A Goldenrod Opportunity"

"The Art of Pokemon"

And here she is in this episode -- even when she smiles she STILL scares me... LOL

Thank You. The animators are getting cheap lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Um.

UM.

W

T

F

!

OMFG. 4Kids actually remembers Jessibelle. Holy f*cking sh*t. o____o And if that ISN'T a 4Kids line, then it must be a scriptwriters line, which means they actually frikking REMEMBER stuff from Kanto.

Either bloody way, a Jessibelle reference is still pretty damn nifty.
    Oy, I can't agree with you more! The second I heard the word 'ex-fiance', I practically fell off the couch laughing. I loved the Jessibelle episode, and now that you mention it, I am surprised that they remembered her. A good episode all in all, but wasn't Kelly a little...Um...Odd toward May? >__< I'm not saying that to be weird, it's just...Gah. *runs around in circles*

I knew Kelly's mom looked familiar. Hell, maybe in those Johto episodes that IS Kelly's mom. It's not like she was ever given a name or anything, and as far as I can tell, 4kids gave her the same voice in all 3 eps. XD

I thought I'd seen her before! It amazes me how such a fugly fatass could give birth to such a sexy daughter.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Not even with their moveset can I see how makuhita is greater than swampert.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew
    Not even with their moveset can I see how makuhita is greater than swampert.
    O________O;; ...Where in the world did that come from? Please, don't spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie
    O________O;; ...Where in the world did that come from? Please, don't spam.
    Actually, the Trainer's Choice asked who was the best Pokemon to use against Spoink. The answer... Makuhita?!!

Um... okay... 4Kids goofed again! Next thing you know, they're gonna say something stupid like "Roselia is the best choice to battle Flareon" or "Volbeat evolves into Illumise".

The worst was the Arbok/Seviper thing...

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

Toyota Cressida Guest

Yeah that mom is a real ugly fat lady.

This episode was pretty interesting, though I'm looking more forward to part two (I've been dying to see Chimecho's contest episode this whole year!). I liked the part when May fed her pokeblock to her pokemon. Combusken heaving (or whatever she was doing) into her bowl was LOL hilarious. I also enjoyed James's comment about Jessiebelle, and Jessie calling Chimecho a floating hand towel. LOL I wish Drew had been in the episode, though, I really missed him.

It should be interesting to see how part two goes with the contest, even though I know how May did. I can't wait for Jessie's part in the contest, either, ESPECIALLY when I know how she did.

Oh yes, and I LOVED the bit with May pulling Max's ear and Brock still reacting. ROFLOL Now THAT was a long-overdue moment.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 8th September 2005 at 7:06 PM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast