Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clamperl of Wisdom (369)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Clampearl for the 1st time. Clampearl is really cool! It was cool to see the Spoink again, it definitely keeps losing things all of the time. It was funny when Jessie kept trying to open Clampearl's shell herself. It was odd to see Torkoal jump into the sea for Spoink's pearl.

30/100

This episode was cool. Spoink is so cute. Clampearl was cool. I'm not sure but is this the episode were Spoink put Wailmer on it's head.

Poor Spoink was so clearly campaigning to join the group, but nobody wanted it :/
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

**** yeah, another Spoink episode and once again it's the only thing that made an episode of Pokemon bearable. It was too adorable here with it trying to replace its missing pearl with different Pokemon.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

A alright start for Advanced Battle ( which I loved because of the abundance of humor it has) Was great to see Spoink again and its unfortunate didn't see it again, but he was hilarious for what it was and I think they mixed his small-running gag along with the introduction of a new Pokémon quite splendidly.

What would have been nice was Spoink could have been Max's and Clamperl May's. But I guess I'm thinking too far into my butt.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234