Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clamperl of Wisdom (369)

Default Clamperl of Wisdom (369)

Clamperl of Wisdom!

While on a ferry to the next Island, Ash & Co. come across the Spoink they met a while back, and it's lost it's Pearl again. Once again Ash & Co. decide to go look for it, but when Spoink gets one from a Clamperl, it gets protective of it. Will it find it's original Pearl?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

MistysJirachi Guest

That sounds cool, but wouldn't that hurt clamperl if its pearl was taken?Edit:sorry I just figured out the pic. anyways how do those pearls get in there?

The same way pearls get inside an oyster in our world. They grow, basically.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

ZTcrazy Guest

It really disappointed me that this episode was a filler. I was really hoping for Ash to catch Spoink or May/Jessie to catch Clamperl. Oh well, can't have everything in life

Factory Head Noland Guest

I never saw this episode but it looks quite good and we get to see Spoink again! Clamperl looks like an interesting Pokemon.
    That Spoink just loses things! lol.

I liked it...mainly for Torkoal and his Jumpng into the Ocean for Spoinks pearl ^^;

Crystal Latios Guest

Hahahahahahaha! This episode was soooo funny ^_^
    I think, Torkoal has a little crush on Spoink LOL
    Also, TR was finally funny. Jessie tried to open Clamperl`s shell.
    Haha. I think, TR`s fans should see it

Tate+Liza Guest

I'm sure they will. LIZA! How many times do I have to say this, stop writing bad comments about me while I'm in the washroom1

Dub Title- The Pearl is Your Oyster!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Dub Title Prediction:
    A Spoink's Best Friend is Gone Again!?

This title was made to go with the offical dub title for spoink episode 1 being "Pearls are a Spoink's best Friend"

I guess that this is the Season Priemere for Advanced Battle!!!!

Yes this is the start of PAB, how cool!

Now, I have picked up information about one of the VA's in this episode. The character who will be dubbed as Michael will be played by Richard Hoggard, he's the cousin of the lead singer of the new Canadian rock band Hedley, Jacob Hoggard. Jacob finished 3rd in Canadian Idol last year, and he's a breakout sensation now!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvair
    Yes this is the start of PAB, how cool!

Now, I have picked up information about one of the VA's in this episode. The character who will be dubbed as Michael will be played by Richard Hoggard, he's the cousin of the lead singer of the new Canadian rock band Hedley, Jacob Hoggard. Jacob finished 3rd in Canadian Idol last year, and he's a breakout sensation now!
    Hopefully, we'll soon see Tom Jones in a few episodes as Harley.

Just seen the episode... not bad for a Season Premiere... the part where Torkoal jumped into the sea was funneh... =D

A quick comment about the episode before it ends: Grovyle getting some battle action is hot stuff. The little backflip it did owns any Psybeam or generic Pin Missile that the other Pokemon mustered.

Clamperl gets a B+ for its voice, but is it ever annoying to hear the regular word 'pearl' and 'Clamperl' in the same sentence.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold
    I liked it...mainly for Torkoal and his Jumpng into the Ocean for Spoinks pearl ^^;
    It was freaking funny xD

The rest was good. The thing that intrest me the most is the intro. SPOILER PLZ
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

So ****** about the theme... o.o

Yay! 4Kids kept the Pokeball-into-Ash's-badge-case opening!

Trainer's Chocie was a bit different...

Whatever. Pretty good episode. Had some great humor. The scene with Clamperl and TR made me laugh twice. XD

The intro kinda irked me with all the spoilers with the 4th Generation Pokémon. But otherwise, a great filler.

P.S. Did anyone notice that the Pokéball on Ash's badge case was left untouched in the episode intro?

Pretty decent opener.

As with all opening episodes, this episode showcased most of the Pokemon owned by the main trainers. Team Rocket actually used every single one of their Pokemon in this episode, besides Wobbufett who appeared anyway. All of Ash's Pokemon were shown too, Grovyle, Swellow, Corphish, Torkoal, all got screentime. Brock's Lombre and Mudkip appeared, but too bad May only sent out Beautifly.

Grovyle had a nice battle scene at the end, I actually like it when TR battles with "real" battle strategies, Seviper actually put up a decent fight against Torkoal.

Good ep, I love how the new title screen show's Ash badges and May's ribbon case. As if that's not proof enough that May co-stars the series with Ash.

Trainer choice also got a nice revamp with different questions.

I loved that intro! Even if it were a few Seconds Me seeing Mewtwo again is comforting that they haven't forgotten him

*sigh*

Thank God! The Trainer's Choice has changedfor the better now I hope they can be accurate this time!

Either how this episode was wonderous! I'm getting the feeling that Spoink is going to be Jigglypuff's troublemaking replacement for this season/generation.
    Last edited by Pinky the Mew; 17th September 2005 at 5:00 PM.

I like Cressillia

Title Screen: HAH HAH HAH! You can't digitally paint CGI animation 4Kids, you can't turn the badge case pokeball into a rectangle. HAH! Hopefully this means they won't edit the badge case in future episodes but like what Dogasu says, it is good to be consistent.

Epidose: Very decent. Meowths boss dream actually made sense until Spoink came into it. I loved how Torkoal jumped into the water even though it couldn't swim. Trainers Choice had a nice revamp even though this is prone for more mistakes (Which is weak to Thunder? Grovyle, Gligar or Geodude? The answer is Gligar.) I was actually suprised they kept the TC considering Kids WB putting in "Who's That Pokemon?" After the intro. Its times like this that make me feel like Ash is a total moron, Spoink loved Ash, Ash loved Spoink and he didn't even think for a nanosecond about capturing it. It would have been fun, Torkoal would have enjoyed it so much and Ash would have his very first Psychic type. Of course this wasn't what the writers had in mind so we just have to wait for     Spoiler:
    to come around.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky the Mew
    I loved that intro! Even if it were a few Seconds Me seeing Mewtwo again is comforting that they haven't forgotten him

*sigh*

Thank God! The Trainer's Choice has changedfor the better now I hope they can be accurate this time!

Either how this episode was wonderous! I'm getting the feeling that Spoink is going to be Jigglypuff's troublemaking replacement for this season/generation.
    such a shame that was not Mewtwo.......

because from the pics I have it had to tail or the points on it's head and it had yugi style hair so it isn't Mewtwo
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

That's Rukario, new 4th gen pokemon in the 8th movie. Coming up: the review!

Could anybody here tell Serebii to edit the Luvdisc PotW page? Some of them swam by Mudkip and Corphish. Anyway, that episode was cool. Everybody sing the theme song! trainer's choice was upgraded, I mean, before it was, they said Arbok evolve into Seviper. The introduction was amazing!
    Formerly: The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Jorro, Amethyst DarkWarrior Jorro
    A member of the May Fan/Contestshipping Clubs, & SPPf Christian Alliance.
    I've been a member for a while... it's crazy to see how out of date the above quote is, given how I only visit every once in a blue moon nowadays. There used to be a May Fan Club banner in my sig, too - it was a surprise to see that it's no longer hosted on Imageshack!

It's pretty good. The part that amused me the most is when Brock's draggin Max saying "I got Clamperl!" and Max yells "Let go of me!"

Then when the smoke clears Brock is holding Max 0_o

Oh, and it's about time they changed the theme song... I just don't like the music of the theme song that much.

But the part that made me LOL is when TR kept trying to open Clamperl and their eyes were like - -
    Images that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here exceeded that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast