Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Relicanth Really Can (370)

Factory Head Noland Guest

After reading all this lot I was expecting some really crap episode but I really liked it. It's just finished on Toonami. I thought it was quite exciting and intersting.

Overall: 7/10
    Great filler episode.

It's "The Evolutionary War" tomorrow, I'm loving this 3 new episodes per week (we hope it keeps up!) on Toonami. Pity it's during the week cuz I have a busy life :S

It was nothing special, but it was certainly a good filler. And Adam was a really cool COTD. I've seen much worse.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Adam was a jerk, with that stupid phrase

Relicanth are cool though!
    Magikarp sub returned!
    5/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Shuckle
    Magikarp sub returned!
    Yeah, proof that the old episodes aren't forgottn, and the throwbacks to its uselessness were funny as. I was really surprised to see Chimecho there, as I genuinely thought we were back in the Orange Islands!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Blaziken master Guest

Just saw this episode,It was ok.Relicanth is pretty cool

It's a shame that the "fish" Pokemon have no story potential, since they're well pointless fish.

I didn't like the ep, probably because of Team Rocket and their "predictable" overconfidence.

Nice episode, I definitely like the Relicanth, it's a shame their home was destroyed by Team Rocket. I'm surprised Ash didn't try and catch a Relicanth to give to Misty.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I actually liked this episode too. I wish Team Rocket changed their submarine to Milotic or maybe even Gyarados. Also Boss fantasy today wasn't too bad. The weird thing is Ash acted like he was so tough today with Team Rocket.

Decent episode. I enjoyed the underwater and everything. Just another filler.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a fine episode, when i first saw this episode i was really enjoying it, it's relaxing to be underwater.

It was a nice filler, all the time under the sea is nice sometimes ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Nice to see Relicanth again. After seeing it in the second Hoenn episode I didn't think it would appear in it's real forme.

Fun to see it and I don't think it was Filler since it first appeared for a brief second and this was it's official debut.

7/10

Relicanth was strange, they didn't fight and it's too bad.

I only liked the battle between Seviper and Bulbasaur in the end.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Relicanth, the 1st ancient Pokemon that doesn't come from fossils, for the 1st time. King Neptune was definitely a very odd name... It was cool to see the Magikarp Sub back, it's been a long time since it was in an episode.

16/100

This episode was a Ok filler. Cool to see Relicanth,it lookks kinda ugly though but it proved to be powerfull. Magikarp sub made a return which is awsome.

It was an average episode. The shards were actually focused on which surprised me and the Relicanth were pretty boring. That shouldn't be surprising though since most fish Pokemon are pretty boring.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was alright in its way. It seems Advanced Battle starts off with some pretty unoriginal, but alright filler episodes and while I did like the previous episode a lot, I thought this one wasn't that good - seeing as the plot quite reminded me of the Silver arc series and that Relicanth were already introduced in the second episode of Advanced Generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    It was an average episode. The shards were actually focused on which surprised me and the Relicanth were pretty boring. That shouldn't be surprising though since most fish Pokemon are pretty boring.
    Most fish are boring?? Most fish aren't showcased that well is probably more accurate to say..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Most fish are boring?? Most fish aren't showcased that well is probably more accurate to say..
    The writers can't do much with boring fish Pokemon that can't move on land.

She's right, almost all the generic fish Pokemon other than Magikarp got terrible screentime in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The writers can't do much with boring fish Pokemon that can't move on land.

She's right, almost all the generic fish Pokemon other than Magikarp got terrible screentime in the anime.
    That still doesn't explain why the other fossil water type pokemon never got decent battle times.

My ideal battle ever!

This was a decent filler episode. Adam was a cool COTD and his wife Evelyn was cute. It's good to see Relicanth, it's an ancient Pokémon that dosen't come from fossils.
    Team Rocket was really annoying in this episode. As usual, they got blasted off at the end.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12