Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Evolutionary War (371)

It was convenient that the Deepseateeth were on the island that loved Gorebyss and the Deepseascales were on the island of Huntail-lovers.
    I myself prefer Gorebyss, because it can learn healing attacks along with damaging ones. Gorebyss may look girly, but it has a more useful list of learnable moves.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was good to see clamperl, gorebyss and huntail!
    The episode itself was a bit dull...
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Professor Birch returning was great.
    it was cool to see Huntail and Gorebyss like it's boy and girl... it was funny.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Huh, weird lol. Prof Birch actually appeared a lot in Hoenn despite my earlier claims that he rarely appeared. But he only appeared in Fillers like this one.

It focused too much on evolution which is a boring subject especially when you know all about it. I didn't understand why Gorebyss and Huntail were able to survive out of water in one scene though. I thought they were eels.

Overall, a cute rivalry between a girl and boy made it a little entertaining. But that's it. 4/10

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Clampearl again, this time introducing DeepSeaScale and DeepSeaTooth and how Clampearl evolves. It was cool seeing Gorebyss and Huntail for the 1st time. Both Pokemon are very strong. It was cool seeing a rivalry between the girl and boy from 2 different islands. Interesting how the Gorebyss Island resident wanted a Huntail, and the Huntail Island resident wanted a Gorebyss. It was odd that the islands were named A B and C Islands.

20/100

Episode was good, Nice appearance of Goybyse and Huntail, decent filler, Ash and Co taking on Team Rocket's Giant Enemy Robotic Crab.

3/5

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I liked this episode,Even though it was a filler. The Island names were generc,A,B and C I wish they were more creative. Seeing Clampearl evolve into the different evolotions at the same time was cool. Cool to see a rivalry between the boys and girls. Seeing Prof Birch again was cool. Odd How the boy wanted Goybyse and the girl wanted Huntail. But saying that I am a boy and I prefer Goybyse.

Two ugly Pokemon getting an episode to together. It's better than them both getting an individual one I suppose. I was surprised that Joy did not know who Prof. Birch was but I guess he's not world famous like Oak is. The two kids were annoying too but that's all that this episode had.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I suppose the only good redeeming factor of this episode was the addition of Professor Birch. For the rest, this episode was merely a filler that had big similarities with a previous filler episode back in Johto. Not the most strongest episode, but an mediocre one.

This was an OK episode, not good but not bad either. It's odd how the island's name were generic A, B and C, 4kids should've been more creative about naming the islands. It's good to see Clamperl's evolutions Gorebyss and Huntail in the same episode. Professor Birch's appearance was good too, I liked how he explained Clamperl's evolution process to the kids. Keith and Nancy were kinda annoying, but their rivalry was interesting.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I want to say that I've seen this episode once before, but the only familiar scene was in the beginning when those two kids were riding n their Huntail and Gorebyss. The rest of the episode wasn't that familiar. It's probably just that one scene I remember.

Huntail and Gorebyss are two Pokemon I always forget exist.

Sorry for the (just over) nine year old quote I'm pulling up, but for those who say the names for the islands were just generic names, apparently this is why they're called that:

Quote Originally Posted by RandomCharizard View Post
    THAT'S because there are "ABC" Islands in real life. Curacao,Aruba and one I forgot(theese Islands were used for oil in WW2)
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123