Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Gaining Groudon! (373)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Even tho I liked seeing Lance again, I wish Steven had shown up here instead. ^^;
    Nah since Emerald had come out already, we should've seen Wallace in place of Lance.

This is an awesome episode. Great plot and nice scenes with Kyogre and Groudon. I give this a 10/10 because I really like this episode.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.
    My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum
    My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram
    Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.
    Now rooting for Ash Ketchum to win the pokemon league.
    Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016
    Private messages are restricted to contacts and mods. Vistior messages are available for everyone.
    Sorry for my annoying, improper and unprofessional posts everyone.
    I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Archie and Maxie felt underwhelming probably since we hadn't seen them until now. The capture of Groudon was something I wish we had actually seen on screen. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Nah since Emerald had come out already, we should've seen Wallace in place of Lance.
    Oops I forgot that Wallace was the Hoenn champion in that game and not Steven, but still at least we had seen Steven already during AG, so him coming back and having a bigger role here should've still occurred. ^^;

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567