Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Scuffle of Legends! (374)

This episode was literally plain fantastic. It was so exciting as well, and really unexpected. I didn't think they'd ever show Archie get merged with the red orb like that. Plus, I couldn't believe they managed to fit all this in 2 episodes, I thought this plot deserved a movie, but they did it really well.
    My Emerald Team: Raichu, Sceptile, Swellow, Crawdaunt, Torkoal, Donphan
    Shinies:

I thought thiis episode was aswesome as well, defiently a good two parter episode. And Pikachu looked a bit scary like that as well.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Archie is one complete maniac. He was willing to destroy everything even his own team.

Not a bad episode. But it was wasted potential (how about Rayquaza, the Cave of Origin, Sootopolis being involved, Steven and Wallace, and the reactions of the TA and TM about the aftermaths???), and the ending sucked because it was anti-climatic and it didn't make any sense. I'm talking about the original japanese version of the episode. In it, Kyogre and Groudon were mindless battling same as in the games. Groudon wasn't trying to stop Kyogre because of being a good guy, as in the stupid dubbed version. He hit Kyogre really hard, and then the red orb came out of Archie. Then Pikachu's blue orb came out too, for not reason whatsoever _-_

Quote Originally Posted by The Incarnation Pokemon
    I wonder if he said that in the original? If so, then heh, at least it shows that he really doesn't know crap about the legends of a region to which he's a total stranger. Otherwise it shows that the dub made him even stupider and more annoying than he already was in this mini-arc.
    I hope you aren't being serious. But if you were, then only a loser like you would dislike such a great Pokémon character. Care to elaborate HOW was he stupid (excluding the stupid dub of the episode, of course), or you just said it because of your bias against him?

Tiptup909 Guest

I would not really say that they battled they just shot a couple attacks

Ow, I saw off-model drawings in this. Courtesy of the team behind 'Judgement Day'. And it stings seeing someone like May off-model.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

4Kids probably paid the Japanese producers to scale the drawings anyway they want them because they hate Pokemon and destroy it.

This was truly astounding. I mean, it was the best episode with more than one legendary in it EVER

Talking

i like the the voice of maxie but i hate the bits with lance in it

Cool The Scuffle of Legends!

They Gave Maxie A very Beepy Voice. And Archie... Sean Schemmel. Wow, What a surprise. In the first episode Gaining Groudon though, I was super suprised when Shelly Punched out those two magma guards. I Like her though! She is my favorite character on all of the teams. I dont like Tabitha. (By the way, isn't that a girl's name?? :\ ) But I think this episode was really cool!

*sets out to kill 4kids for Maxie's voice*

As I've already stated, this and "Gaining Groudon" are my fav episodes.

But... I have one more thing to say...

MAXIE DESERVED AT LEAST MORE THAN TWO FREAKIN EPISODES!!!

That is all...

*shouting* I DIDN'T THINK MAXIE WAS GOOD ENOUGH THOUGH! But this is still te best episode!
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Sorry for the double post but no-one else posted
    I watched this on this WICKED video website
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster Justin View Post
    4Kids probably paid the Japanese producers to scale the drawings anyway they want them because they hate Pokemon and destroy it.

I certainly hope you're being sarcastic, because otherwise that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I liked Maxie's voice. Partially because I was able to predict it. However, I thought for sure Archie would be Dan Green.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by faintattack View Post
    i like the the voice of maxie but i hate the bits with lance in it
    That was TOTALLY necessary!

Archies voice was funny. Sounded like a pirate
    LATIAS>LATIOS, LATIAS>YOU, GOLEM>LATIAS
    I'm getting so freaking annoyed of all the LOL LOOK I CAN EDIT MT TEXtXORS freaks I am leaving for a while. don't except to see me for some time. BTW why do you even have show signatures on?

Magikarp is good.
    CLONING POKEMON OR ITEMS IS CHEATING.

I loved this episode

although James sounded like a queer

James: "It wouldnt be right if we got it from behind"

This might of been my favorite episode of the series, besides the one with, oh wait, that was in my game.

Cross over to the golden side...

credit goes to milotic111 for the awesome tc
    [IMG]http://i6.*******.com/243nwgm.jpg[/IMG]
    Say 'ello to ma little friend! (made by sapphireL, thanx baby!)

Just saw it (I know I'm late) Not really a fan of the pokemon series, but Groudon vs Kyogre = awesomeness. The fight between them for the most part was why I watched it. Wataru-sama is pretty cool as well. Satoshi's erm... annoying-ness didn't really get in the way that much either. I need to see the first part of this. I herd wobbefet totaly owned team aqua. As for the rockets calling in Giovanni... I think Giovanni wouldn't even talk to them over a phone, since he basically just threw them in a garbage can when they went to hoenn. I give it a 10/10 (the fight, for the episode itself, a maybe a 8.) I would have preferred Steven though. Oh well.

An Epic episode the battles were awesome, Groudon vs. Kyorge very nice, though I would have preferred these two coming together in the movies so the battle could be even more Epic, but it's a shame that Aqua and magma weren't used more in the series I would've liked to have seen the two teams actually capture their respectful Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Great episode, but I really would like to know what happened to Team Aqua and Team Magma at the end. I would have preffered somebody other than pikachu to be possessed by the Blue Orb, like maybe Maxie. I mean Pikachu already practically gets the spotlight of every episode, now he gets to rule Groudon? The only good thing about Pikachu possessed was it being evil...He was so powerful

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Don't know about you guys, but I'm amazed that Groudon can swim.

Why is it always the Legendaries I love (compared to their counterparts) that get the bad rep? (Kyogre, then Dialga...) Ah well, scary "evil" Pikachu totally makes up for it ^^

lol, Ash's face when he saw Kyogre swimming right for him. Awesome.

Decent ep... the battle between Groudon & Kyogre should've had Rayquaza at some point, though. Would've made the episode a thousand times better.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

With lance appearing in the advanced series and Groudon, Kyogre battling it out, this ep gets a score of

20/10!!!! LOL

JK 10/10

This was a pretty great episode. The battle was really epic. I wish some other Pokemon would have become possessed instead of the most obvious one, though.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this episode had a nice battle in it really fantastic:P
    episodes like this are fun to watch i must say that 9/10.

Ah, these episodes. They were quite good, better than most but I do think they could have done a bit better. The team galactic stuff at the moment just seems more well thought out. But hey, Maxie was in this episode so I'm happy. ^_^ I'd probably say about 9/10 if I had to rate it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast