Thread: Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

Default Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

x1 Chocolate Berry (+1 Level, Expires April 16th)
    x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires April 16th)
    x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Happy Zombie Jesus day one and all, nom nom nom
    Last edited by Arnold; 11th April 2009 at 8:12 PM.

Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

*hands out chocoholic anonymous pamphlets* :p

HAPPY EASTER GREETINGS TO YOU ALL

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG
    * Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
    * Fire Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG
    * Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Bounce)
    * Cotton Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG
    * Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
    * Leaf Coin Case w/2000 coins

Please quote your choice and enjoy ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

*hands out chocoholic anonymous pamphlets*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG
    Collecting chocolate egg, chocolate candy, chocolate berry, golden egg, super pass, chocolate pokéball, chocolate pokéblock, chocolate memory berry and a Torchic goodie basket.

Feeding the chocolate egg, chocolate candy and chocolate berry to Shane the Shuppet, leveling him from Lv 11 to Lv 17

Feeding the chocolate memory berry to Dana the Gligar to learn the egg moves Night Slash, Cross Poison, Wing Attack and Counter. Also letting Esteban the Gible gobble down the chocolate Torchic to learn Firespin.

Thanks for the great gifts, guys, hope all three of you have a great Easter ^__^

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Woohoo, Happy Easter, everyone~!

Picking up:

1x Chocolate Berry (+1 Level, Expires April 16th)
    1x Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires April 16th)
    1x Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
    1x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)
    1x Super Pass (Expires April 13th)
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points, Expires July 5th)
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaches 4x Egg Moves/Level-Up Moves)
    Buneary Goodie Basket
    -1x Buneary Trading Card
    -1x Buneary Chocolate Figure (Teaches BOUNCE)
    -1x Cotton Coin Case (contains 2000x Coins)

Feeding the Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg, and Chocolate Candy to my Lv. 71 Rhydon to raise him to Lv. 77.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Chikorita to teach her EMs COUNTER, LEAF STORM, AROMATHERAPY, & WRING OUT.

Feeding the Buneary Chocolate Figure to Azulmarill to teach him BOUNCE.

Thank you, and Happy Zombie Jesus Day! <3

Happy Easter FB!

x1 Chocolate Pok&#233;ball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pok&#233;ball.
    x1 Chocolate Pok&#233;block which will raise your Pok&#233;mon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pok&#233;mon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pok&#233;mon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Happy Easter!

Scooping up:

1 Chocolate Berry
    1 Chocolate Egg
    1 Chocolate Candy
    1 Golden Egg (taking to the CE)
    1 Super Pass
    1 Chocolate Pok&#233;block
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    1 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 Buneary Goodie Basket
    --1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
    --1 Cotton Coin Case (taking to the CE)

Feeding the Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg, and Chocolate Candy to my Lv. 14 male Meditite to raise him to Lv. 20.

*Meditite learned Hidden Power and Mind Reader*

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to level 20 male Meditite to teach him EMs Foresight, Baton Pass, Guard Swap, & Power Swap.

Feeding the Buneary Chocolate Figure to level 20 male Meditite to teach him Bounce.
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 12th April 2009 at 2:07 AM.

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Picking up:

x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Buneary Goodie Basket
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
    x1 Cotton Coin Case

Feeding Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg, and Chocolate Candy to Nuzleaf raising him from Lv 26 to Lv 32.

Taking Golden Egg and Cotton Coin Case to the Coin Exchange.

Feeding Memory Berry to my Ledian so she learns Psybeam, Silver Wind, Bug Bite and Knock Off.

Feeding Buneary Chocolate Figure to Nuzleaf so he learns Bounce.
    Last edited by PeeGee; 12th April 2009 at 5:58 AM.

Happy Easter FB!

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG

Whoa, it's that time of the year again! Picking up the following chocolatey goodies:

x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Exeggcute TCG card
    x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure
    x1 Leaf Coin Case w/ 2000 coins

...wow, huge list. Doing the following:

Feeding the x1 Chocolate Berry to Ember, my Ponyta, raising her from Lv. 15 --> Lv. 16.
    Feeding the x1 Chocolate Egg to Mystic, my Kirlia, raising him from Lv. 29 --> Lv. 31.
    Feeding the x1 Chocolate Candy to Shade, my Ekans, raising him from Lv. 1 --> Lv. 4.

Then, giving Mystic, my Kirlia (M), this stunning x1 Dawn Stone, evolving him, finally, into a Gallade! -confetti & streamers-

Feeding half of the x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to Mystic as well, making him relearn the moves Fury Cutter and Slash to add to his profile.
    Feeding the other half of the forementioned Chocolate Memory Berry to Shade, my Ekans, for the EMs known as Slam and Scary Face.

And finally, feeding the x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure to Shade to teach him (MT) Seed Bomb.

Many thanks, have a great Easter <3

EDIT: Sorry Tess, I was under the assumption you could split a Memory Berry in half partly due to the appearance, partly due to -searches- this post I saw a while back. Feeding the Memory Berry in its entirety to my Gallade, making him relearn the moves Fury Cutter, Slash, Swords Dance and also teaching him EM Destiny Bond. Also removing EM Slam and EM Scary Face from my Ekans for reference.
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 12th April 2009 at 5:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    Feeding half of the x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to Mystic as well, making him relearn the moves Fury Cutter and Slash to add to his profile.
    Feeding the other half of the forementioned Chocolate Memory Berry to Shade, my Ekans, for the EMs known as Slam and Scary Face.
    Memory Berries can be given to ONE Pokémon only, they cannot be shared, so can you please edit your post?

Thanks.

Happy Easter FB!

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

Claiming the following:

x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Buneary Goodie Basket
    x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
    x1 Cotton Coin Case

Using the Chocolate Berry, Egg, and Candy on my Gible, raising her from Lv. 1 to Lv. 7.

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on my Gible to teach her the moves Outrage, Sand Tomb, Iron Head, and Twister.

Lastly, using the Buneary Chocolate Figure to teach my Gible the move Bounce.

Thanks much.

Happy Easter FB!

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG

Picking up a chocolate berry, chocolate egg, chocolate candy and golden egg from Arnold.
    Picking up super pass, chocolate pokeball, chocolate pokeblock and chocolate memory berry from Enchantress.
    Picking up exeggcute goodie basket and leaf coin case from Arc Angel.

Feeding the chocolate berry, chocolate egg and chocolate candy to whiscash, raising it from Lv 62 to Lv 68.
    Feeding the exeggcute chocolate figure to Lv 50 altaria, teaching it seed bomb.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 12th April 2009 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantis_kid99 View Post
    EDIT: Sorry Tess, I was under the assumption you could split a Memory Berry in half partly due to the appearance, partly due to -searches- this post I saw a while back. Feeding the Memory Berry in its entirety to my Gallade, making him relearn the moves Fury Cutter, Slash, Swords Dance and also teaching him EM Destiny Bond. Also removing EM Slam and EM Scary Face from my Ekans for reference.
    It's ok. In that particular post lilblue hadn't realised when she'd previously won regular Memory Berries that they taught two moves and ended up only teaching one move per berry. When we pointed it out we gave her permission to finalise the use of them and teach the remaining moves to her Pokémon. That's why she says, "half eaten", not because they'd been split, but because they were never fully used.

Taking the Chocolate Berry, the Chocolate Egg, the Chocolate Candy, and the Golden Egg.
    Happy Easter FB!

Taking the Pass that is Super, the Pokeball that is Chocolate, the Pokeblock that is Chocolate and the Berry that is Chocolate Memory.

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

Taking my Torchic Goodie Basket.

USING:
    The Chocolate Berry, Egg and Candy on my Croagunk lv. 7, for a total of 6 levels. Croagunk is now lv. 13.

The Chocolate Memory Berry on my Dunsparce, teaching her the Egg Moves Trump Card, Magic Coat, Bide, and Curse.

The Torchic Chocolate Figure on my Qwilfish, teaching it Fire Spin.

I forgot all about the giveaway period! Thank you guys!

x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration
    Happy Easter FB!

x1 Chocolate Pok&#233;ball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pok&#233;ball.
    x1 Chocolate Pok&#233;block which will raise your Pok&#233;mon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pok&#233;mon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pok&#233;mon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG

Picking up:
    X1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    X1 Chocolate Candy
    X1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Exeggcute TCG
    x1 Leaf Coin Case W/2000 Coins

Also, while I'm here...

Feeding my Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy all to Jean-Paul the Sneasel, raising him from lvl. 1 to lvl. 7.

I'd also like to feed the Exeggcute Choco Figure to Soren the Cacnea, teaching him Seed Bomb.

Finally, the Memory Berry will also be fed to Jean-Paul the Sneasel, teaching him the Egg Moves Ice Punch, Crush Claw, Reflect and Counter.

Much needed, and most of all, much appreciated! Happy Easter!

Happy Easter FB!

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

OR

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

OR

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG

Picking up:
    X1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Egg
    X1 Chocolate Candy
    X1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Exeggcute TCG
    x1 Leaf Coin Case W/2000 Coins

Happy Easter

Happy Easter FB!

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG
    Picking up the following:
    1 x Chocolate Berry (+1 level)
    1 x Chocolate Egg (+2 levels)
    1 x Chocolate Candy (+3 levels)
    *Feeding to my Level 01 Jolteon to raise her to Level 07*
    1 x Golden Egg
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Chocolate Pokeball
    1 x Chocolate Pokeblock (+40 Cute Stats)
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry
    *Feeding to my Kabuto to teach him MT's Rock Slide, Earth Power, Iron Defense and Rollout*
    1 x Torchic Goodie Basket w/
    1 x Torchic TCG
    1 x Torchic Chocolate Figure
    *Feeding to my Jolteon to teach her Fire Spin*
    1 X Fire Coin Case w/2000 coins

Thank you very much again ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 12th April 2009 at 8:37 PM.

Happy Easter FB!

*hands out chocoholic anonymous pamphlets* :p

Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

OR

Buneary Goodie Basket
    * Buneary TCG

OR

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
    * Exeggcute TCG

Picking up the following

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéball
    Torchic Goodie Basket
    * Torchic TCG

Using the Chocolate Berry, Egg, and Candy on my Lv. 9 Magnemite, raising him to Lv. 15.

Letting Gardevoir eat the Torchic Figure, teaching her Fire Spin.

Letting Houndour eat the Chocolate Memory Berry, teaching him Thunder Fang, Will-o-wisp, Fire Spin, and Pursuit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 13th April 2009 at 2:55 AM.