Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerulean Blue! (006)

Default Cerulean Blue! (006)

Cerulean Blue!

Returning Home after her Journey through Johto, Misty arrives at the gym to find it under attack from the Fighting brothers aswell as a Gyarados that her sisters left behind. And to make things worse, its time for the annual gym inspection. Can Misty sort things out in time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

I think this episode is awesome! When The Invincible Pokemon Brothers show up with their Tentacruel they are nasty to Misty and hurt her with their Poison Sting (lemme at 'em!) and then Gyarados saves her and Hydro Pump's those losers out of the Gym via the roof!

Shiny May Guest

yeah a good special. I like how she got Gyarados on her side and how she risked her own life to save the game. The match with those brothers wasn't fair and I'm sure Misty wished she didn't put Gyarados in a cage at that moment when she was in trouble.

I thought it was a good special. It was a nice way for Misty to prove herself good enough to lead the gym. It's not like she got it and now she's the gymleader. She's proven herself.

Good one !! 8/10

This was a very good special. We get to see how Misty got her Gyarados and how she bacame the gym leader. The three brothers were even nastier in this one than they were in GCYL, but it was awesome how Gyarados pulled through and tought them a lesson in fair play. Overall a very good episode, I'm very glad to have seen it.
    ~

I really liked how Hitmonchan played dead and then caught Staryu off guard. This was a good Gym match that didn't involve Satoshi.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

staticbear Guest

i want to see this episode and i know misty will crush them and ahve them cowering at her feet.

She did. They sent out three Tentacruel at the same time and beat her Corsola and then started attack Gyarados. She dives underwater to stop the Tentacruel but they focus their Poison Stings on her. Gyarados goes nuts and breaks free of the cage it was in and pulls her out to safety. Then beats them with Hydro Pump by shooting them and their trainers out of the Gym ala Rocket Gang style.

It's the best ep. of special. Joy in new wear looks grate and Kasumi in the end in green bathing costume looks wanderfull! It's grate that she was on top of Gayardos

Just saw this one (it's the first HoSo I've seen). If this is part of "Chronicles", it'll be interesting to see what happens after it airs - there's a lot of near drowning in it (Misty twice, plus the Hitmonchan that fakes out Staryu in the battle).

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

We've seen characters nearly drown before. They're not going to change it. >_>

Yeah, good point...

Either way, it's a good special. It's nice to see Misty again, and I hope I can track down her other HoSos too.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    We've seen characters nearly drown before. They're not going to change it. >_>
    This is 4kids, logic goes completely out the window when it comes to them.

I bet one thing... you say those brothers where in GCYL? Well.. I wonder if there names have changed
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Should be amusing to see if it's even possible to botch this one. Aside from the names of the morons with the Hitmons - who should get all the credit for getting Gyarados under control through the power of idiocy, especially given all the witnesses who saw them be idiots - there doesn't seem to be anything of real importance here to foul up. What scene is anyone going to really miss here, anyway?

Oh I'm looking foward to this one, I love the poaching brothers. But I don't want to get my hopes up too high, could be a scam (you know how it is) since I really liked the leader's voice and their stupidity as a whole. Please don't ruin it.

$5 says they bungle up Hitmonchan's voice and give him Hitmontop's! >_>; Or maybe possibly call the Tentacruel by the name Tentacool. Or they could just forget the name they gave the Pokémon Strongest Brothers in the dub, or their individual names and give them entirely different voices.

Hell, watch them cut out Gyarados allowing itself to get captured by Kasumi. XD They already cut out important, character developing parts such as Kenta, Marina and Jun'ichi splitting up in Legend of Thunder and Takeshi giving his Pokémon to Jiroo.

I really hope they don't cut the scene where Misty strips into her green swimsuit at the very end of the episode, but they may do that for time, as it's really not an important scene (besides for those who want to see Misty scantily clad that is)

And they won't get enough from the whole mermaid sequence?

Now THAT would be a stroke of brilliance. They take that out and we have riots. RIOTS!

Indeed. The writers knew they couldn't make a Misty Hoso without putting her back in her scantily clad Mermaid outfit.

The outfit is so popular for a reason, obviously because it shows off a lot of skin. Too bad Misty's chest is so small though, otherwise we'd get lots of cleavage if she was more endowed.

I want riots. To hell with skin for now, riots are more fun!

um, where those guys ever working for team rocket?
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

WHAT THE HELL IS A PUNCHING TYPE?

I know what fighting type but a punching type?

another 4kids screw up.........

This ep was not so good
    having nurse joy as the agent sucked
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    I really hope they don't cut the scene where Misty strips into her green swimsuit at the very end of the episode, but they may do that for time, as it's really not an important scene (besides for those who want to see Misty scantily clad that is)
    They didn't cut it, but it wasn't very revealing ..

Anyway, question: At one point Misty told us that as a baby she crawled into the mouth of Gyarados which was the reason she was still afraid of it, but then later on said she had once performed an underwater ballet with it as a Magikarp before it had evolved - bad dubbing or just idiocy?

I thought an episode entirely based on Misty would suck, turns out it wasn't bad

Team Tentacruel's blasting off agaiiiiiiiiin ....
    ive got my i on u :o

[ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

it meant she done the ballet with the magikarp, she wasnt scared of magikarp only gyrados

but Misty getting hit with poisen sting was cool, cept she looked dead!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

What was cut out, more to the point?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast