Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're No Angels! (007)

are you saying you pointed it out before? Because you make it sound like the symbol's a combination of the Roman letters S and K, not ス and ケ.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

pokeee Guest

did anyone catch the name at the girl???
    I think there was a bit romance between her and james....

Lovely May Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pokeee
    did anyone catch the name at the girl???
    I think there was a bit romance between her and james....
    Hehehehe, I like that romance. I think, they had a crush on each other.
    James's destiny is different anyway =S

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    are you saying you pointed it out before? Because you make it sound like the symbol's a combination of the Roman letters S and K, not ? and ?.
    Yeah, I did mean that it looked like a combination of the Roman letters. I suppose it could feasibly be either depending on how you look at it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uketto_dan.jpg

BTW pokeee, I believe the girl's dub name was Kate, though I've not actually seen it.
    ~

Oh yeah, Film!Jesse is so a man.

You wager Madame Boss or whoever founded the Rockets watched this series?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    Yes, being a nice person and not wanting to kill people is certainly babyish. Damn those annoying nice people and their good intentions. >:/
    come on, He lived High up in a castle/mansion and Built Giant Robots, and kept on saying stuff like "I hope the villagers like this" in a sarcastic tone.

And the way he peers down on people is evil........

And how come he build a massive robot with razor sharp weapons just to till the soil?

Just use a mini robot with a HOE FOR CRYING OUT LOAD

when I found out he only wanted to be freinds I nearly pucked..
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

All of the stuff you mentioned was simply to build up the suspense and make him appear evil so that when they revealed his true personality it would be a surprise.
    ~

Kate: "Is there any way that you could stay here, and join our village, and live with me--I mean, with us?"

Anyone else surprised by that quote?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

There is a mistake that I have found.
    In the motto, they said team rocket instead of team Richeous. The girl wouldv'e clicked by then, but she didn't.

I just saw the epi and I thought it was pretty good. The only thing bothering me was Jessie's hair. I dunno why, it just didn't look right.

The comparison for this should be ready tonight. It's a surprisingly well-dubbed episode, too.

EDIT: Or...maybe not.

Also, I forgot how god-awful the character designs in this episode are. It's right up there with "The Scuffle of Legends" for the title of "worst looking episode ever."
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

Nice seeing Arbok and Weezing again,after like 100 eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    The comparison for this should be ready tonight. It's a surprisingly well-dubbed episode, too.

EDIT: Or...maybe not.
    *nods*
    Just going by the episode summary on serebii.net; this seems to be a less-great dub.
    Examples: "Team Righteous," the "old tv show," the "evil Team Rocket robot empire," the talk of "angels"
    Last edited by Haruka's Swimsuit; 2nd July 2006 at 1:02 AM.
    _
    X

Isn't that just spiffy how the robot explodes and they end of with Ash?

So was this episode handled by another animation team? The whole episode looked really off; often the characters were disproportionate, bordering on fanart quality. Nice to see a Rocket-centric episode, though.

I know. And people thought "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" looked bad...
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

*sighs*...Boy it is great seeing Arbok and Weezing again. I have to say that now (before I forget). But this episode was okay in and of itself. Kate was such a little cuttie. But other than that, tis all I can comment on.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I liked this one. The Proffessor's voice was obnoxious and at the end, Meowth was hanging from a tree but I can't figure out by what...only things I dislikes. Overall an original episode. Better than the Cerulean Blue one at least....
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki
    Nice seeing Arbok and Weezing again,after like 100 eps.
    Yeah, and it was nice to hear Weezing's original voice one more time, too. (they just had Eric Stewart voice it in the episode they left in.)

Jessie, James and Meowth wouldn't have been happy living a lie, anyway. And I doubt they would have been able to. For some reason they can't seem to avoid wanting to cause trouble, but I think they just compensate for their unfortunate pasts. They think being bad is the only way to live.

I actually liked this episode out of all of the Chronicles so far.

I loved this episode, Team Rocket is awesome.
    Nice thing to watch after being at JAA all day.

Well, I finally got access to the site so I can review this episode. My delayed reviews are usually just because I watch the tape almost a week later.

Anyway, this was one of the specials I had been looking forward to the most since the pictures first came out. As a humongous Team Rocket fan, I loved the looks of both their specials and couldn't wait for them to come here. Well, I'm glad I finally got to see this episode. It was terrific, though I think they stuck too much to Team Rocket being evil and didn't concentrate more on their heroics in this episode.

That being said, it was entertaining, and it was nice to see a town that embraced the trio. I liked how Dr./Professor Brown and Team Rocket worked together, and how one of Team Rocket's usual capture devices (the vacuum) actually came in handy for getting rid of the taillows. It was weird seeing Arbok and Weezing again, but I already knew this special aired shortly before they left.

I also really enjoyed Kate. If they couldn't quite get past the "Team Rocket is evil" thing, I'm glad they kept the whole Kate/James thing alive. Kate was really sweet, and I felt for her. I'm still a Rocketshipper, but Kate and James were quite nice in this episode. I like how Team Rocket actually considered the hero options, until they saw the twerps again. LOL

Overall, 9.5/10, taken down slightly just because of the whole evil thing.
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

hmm i didn't like kate, i thought she was a bit to innocent for her own good, and i dunno, something about her made me uncomfortable. other than that i loved this episode

Not the best episode, but hey, it was my first Chronicles episode, so I'm glad to see it =D

Kate was so obsessed with James xD It was really sweet, and it wasn't annoying like some adorations can be.

Anyone else find it unsettling that no one ever blinks in Chronicles? o_o Meowth especially was bizarre; those big eyes scare you after a while.

The animation was fairly limited in this episode, sadly =/ The Taillow flock never opened their mouths, really, despite their constants squawks and calls.

The Professor was a bit strange....Design and voice. But meh, it was his character that I liked; reminded me of me, almost xD

The robot fight was....amusing, due to how unrealistic it was D= Robots can't do that.

And I'm impressed at Meowth's ability to customize a robot like that in such short time, without any real drawbacks, apart from his lack of experience.

Arbok and Weezing =O Nice to see those two again.

Overall rating:
    7.5 out of 10

Not bad, but a bit far off from being enjoyable.

≈*V Tsun*≈
    The 8th Champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast