Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Blue Badge of Courage! (009)

I thought it was neat that we were able to see Tracey, Sakura, and her Espeon. I have always really liked Sakura as a character. I never really thought about how gym badges were made. Although, now I know how hard of a process it is. Although, I think the man was a bit harsh on them, but everything worked out in the end. I also really liked how they kept getting Psyduck to swim. It's too bad their attempts were unsuccessful. I was happy that the badge thieves were caught, and I thought Psyduck did a great job battling. I thought Sakura's Espeon was pretty strong when we were able to see it battle Misty's Corsola. It was sweet how Sakura and Misty exchanged the Cascade badges they made themselves as a friendship token.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

The first episode where Tracey visited Misty at gym,and it was nice seeing Sakura again with her already evolved Espeon.Psyduck was funny as always with his incompetence and fear from water,and it was interesting to see how badges were made.That old man really pushed Misty to maximum with hard work,and it was sweet that Tracey and Sakura were on her side helping her about it.

Psyduck managed to convince him afterall how he can be of use when its needed defeating realizing that Misty is a good trainer.Battle between her and Sakury wasnt too long but interesting.Corsola gave the best of herself but Espeon in end conquered victory,but its ok.You win some,you lose some.I also like how friendship between Sakura and Misty was strenghtened with badge exchange.
    Overall a good episode.

I loved to see Misty's gym battle vs Sakura, how bad that she lost to her...

And Espeon was cute, but very strong vs Misty's Corsola.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

A great episode since we get an inside look at the lives of Gym Leaders and all their duties, not something you see everyday. Psyduck still hasn't learned to swim, but I liked Tracey's attempt at teaching it how to swim, even if it failed it had to resort to using an innertube lol. Sakura appeared out of nowhere are we learned she's challenging Gyms in Kanto. I was surprised to learn that Gym badges had to be made by a special craftsman; I thought the League made them and handed them out to the Leaders of a gym. During their whole experience of making a Cascade badge, Sakura proved to be a skilled trainer even taking on two thugs with her Espeon! That should've been enough to earn her the badge but they resorted to a battle. Still good though, 5/10

A fine episode, it was good to see how it was doing there. The battle between Misty and Sakura was good as well. Tracey coming by was also sweet, it's nice of hime to drop by to check.

It was an okay episode, kind of boring though, the first Misty episode was better. The Psyduck part at the beginning was funny, and it was nice seeing Sakura/Espeon again. Although she got Johto badges and went to Kanto to get badges? I know they can get other badges but I presume it would have to be in that region, rather mixing it up unless Sakura isn't serious about getting it.

I don't think Misty should have to make or work to get her badge, they should able to simply order it or whatever.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was good. It was funny seeing Misty, Tracey and Sakura all run around the mountain and then become exhausted. I was glad to see Sakura win her rematch. It was hilarious watching them try and teach Psyduck how to swim and he just wouldn't.

63/100

I really loved this one. It was nice to see Sakura again, and even nicer to see my favourite fictional character of all times appear: Misty! I loved the battle, even though Misty lost. 10/10.

Personally, I thought this episode was kinda slow, especially at the beginning where we had to spend a few minutes just listening to everyone introduce themselves. But the scenes involving Psyduck were funny, and it was nice to see Sakura again.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I liked the episode, but the badge guy was just mean. D:<
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123