Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blue Badge of Courage! (009)

Quote Originally Posted by medea10
    I have a quick question! The guy who makes the badges, what is his dub name? (for my own curiosity)
    As I recall it was Artsen or something that sounds similer to that.

Blaziken master Guest

I think the name was something close to Visto or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    You can't use the same eight badges from Kanto or Jouto to get into both leagues. >>; In the game, you battle the elite four at the same place no matter which region you started in, but in the animé the leagues are completely different and you have separate tournaments for each region. I thought that would have been evident simply by watching the show. XP
    The only thing which made me ask was the fact that Sakura had three Johto badges and said that she needed a cascade badge to enter as tournament. This made me wonder which competition she is talking about
    Wanna chat? Just add me to your msn or AIM.
    I claim Brook/ Gentelman Skeleton in the Bishie thread (version 3.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    As I recall it was Artsen or something that sounds similer to that.
    it was Kenzo

poor feralgatr got hardly andy screen time

nice ep tho

6/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Finally saw this episode...

Good parts:

-Tracey with no shirt on (who could have seen that coming)
    -Sakura and Espeon

Bad parts:

-That pain-in-the-neck Psyduck
    -The few seconds of Feraligatr
    -Misty's sisters (they can just get on your nerves)

So an okay episode...

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I just saw this episode today. It was an ok episode compared to the few chronicle episodes I've seen so far (The Legend of Thunder, Cerelean Blue, and this one). It was good to see Tracey, Sakura, and Psyduck again. Those guys who stole the badges were kind of lame. I don't mean to put down weak pokemon, but what kind of thugs carry around a Zigzagoon and a Poochyena.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

This episode was Funny with a capital F! who knew that much work went in to making a badge? i give it a 8.5/10. it could have been better.

Ah! The sweet taste of chronicles episodes! I even saw the one I missed from last week, the poke coral eppy. I forgot that cassidy's VA changed. I was still expecting her to sound like Mai Valentine from yugioh.

Sakura is back too! She has gym badges as well, boy someone's been practicng their battle skills. It was also nice to see her with one of May's best pokemon. It was cool.

Psduck, the poor funny thing. Still can't swim, but it can battle okay. I'd like to see it learn, while it still is funny as always. Misty is a great gym leader, and her sisters are lazy. lol She probably makes badges in her spare time!!

Yeah i thought it was a pretty good episode, but i think they could have put a little more effort into making the chronicle series, although i did like the raikou saga, and i think it's great to see Misty get a little more play in a series

I LOVED seeing Sakura again! she's so cute! but I can't beleive she beat Misty!!! how the heck did that happen???

I only use all-out offensive moves in battle. If you're one of the people who doesn't waste time with stat moves, then copy and paste this into your signature.
    (started by brocko18)

Of course, Misty never even thought of using Gyrados instead of using that piece of crap Corsola

Can somebody tell me how she made the badges??????? I missed that part, and I'm sooooooo upset. please PM me!!!!! I need to know!

I only use all-out offensive moves in battle. If you're one of the people who doesn't waste time with stat moves, then copy and paste this into your signature.
    (started by brocko18)

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWonderful
    Of course, Misty never even thought of using Gyrados instead of using that piece of crap Corsola
    HEy! Corsola isn't crap, she just wanted to use her, after all, Misty's corsola had beaten Trinity's gyarados at the whirl cup with just one spike cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14
    HEy! Corsola isn't crap, she just wanted to use her, after all, Misty's corsola had beaten Trinity's gyarados at the whirl cup with just one spike cannon.
    omg cool! Doesn't change the fact that it is a horrible pokemon

Damn, missed it because of all the rain (I have Satalite). I hope this one will be on youtube or available for download.
    Soul Silver FC:

^I'm sure that someone would put it up on youtube, so I say check back in a day or so. Being the Tracey fan I am, I have to pop my head in this thread for the third time in 379 days

Yes, my life has meaning again when I see Tracey shirtless!

Now another thing, I never commented on was the battle between Misty and Sakura. Now don't get me wrong, I like Misty's Corsola and everything but I think it's being WAY overused. For Christ sake, Misty has other pokemon she could use besides Corsola. Let's see Staryu and Starmie air time!

At around 8:35ish...

Medea: BOYFRIEND?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT SAKURA! OVER MY DEAD CORPSE!

Along with a lot of hooting and hollering with the shirtless Tracey!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I'm beginning to like Psyduck. I might have one of my fanfic trainers raise a shiny Psyduck with that personality problem.

Too bad Feraligator only showed up for one scene, but then again, he got lots of screen time in the sumo episode.

Nice to see how badges are made, I'm sure a lot of people were wondering how they appeared. Those two goons were really ugly and weak, but then if they had strong Pokemon, they wouldn't be stealing badges, would they?

EDIT: Whoo hoo, I'm a Thunderbadge Trainer now! Just a million posts before my favorite gym leader appears!
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Okay, I'm not going to go all crazy and start posting Psyduck's name half a dozen times out of wild excitement like I did with the first Misty special (can you tell I love the loveable dunce? ), so I'll just go right into reviewing.

I didn't like this special as much as I did the first one, partly because Sakura's voice seemed a bit off (good thing I haven't watched her first two episodes lately) and the plot was long and boring. What livened it up was Psyduck, by and large. He was hilarious, and I was reminded just how much I miss him. I don't miss Misty much, but I do miss Psyduck. He was just a comic gem on the show. His spot may have been filled by Wobbuffet, who I also love (duh), but he will always be special because he was first. Too bad they couldn't convince him to get over his fear of the water, but I loved the recurring gag with him getting scared and running off every time he even touched the water. LOL

As a side note, I can't believe that the pic in the caption thread from this special of Misty, Sakura, and Tracey working on the badges actually made me *think* it was a bomb. I guess I haven't looked at the episode pics lately.

Ovearll, 6/10. At least next week should be pretty interesting.
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

Quote Originally Posted by Medea
    ^I'm sure that someone would put it up on youtube, so I say check back in a day or so. Being the Tracey fan I am, I have to pop my head in this thread for the third time in 379 days

Yes, my life has meaning again when I see Tracey shirtless!

Now another thing, I never commented on was the battle between Misty and Sakura. Now don't get me wrong, I like Misty's Corsola and everything but I think it's being WAY overused. For Christ sake, Misty has other pokemon she could use besides Corsola. Let's see Staryu and Starmie air time!

At around 8:35ish...

Medea: BOYFRIEND?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT SAKURA! OVER MY DEAD CORPSE!

Along with a lot of hooting and hollering with the shirtless Tracey!
    ROLF Yah Tracey did look good without his shirt on, but than when doesn't he? XD
    I'm a fan of Tracey too, I liked the episode a lot. One of my favorites in fact.

Girls love Tracey because he's a sex machine.

I love Tracey because he is what I should have been, a hermit going around and watching Pokemon, making sketches of them. (Which makes me wonder, was Professor Oak a Pokemon watcher in his youth. The fourth movie shows Sammy sketching Celebi and Pikachu together.)
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

It was a nice episode, I really liked Sakura and Espeon. Also, I never thought about making medals that way, running and working hard. LOL. Anyway, I give it 8/10. Too bad Misty lost.
    ·.·´Ż`·.·Forum Rules | Signature Rules | FAQ·.·´Ż`·.·

"I love you as the plant that never blooms / but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
    thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, / risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body..."

(Pablo Neruda, Chilean Poet)

Really enjoyed this episode, it's nice to see Sakura again and that she evolved her Eevee into an Espeon. Also nice to see that Misty isn't getting to angy at Psyduck anymore. It was very interesting to see how the gym badges were made.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I enjoyed this episode, Misty is great!
    HeartGold

I'm a huge Tracey fan, so when I saw shirtless Tracey... I just about went completely crazy over him. I liked finding out how the Badges were made, and Misty was really good in this ep. Overall 10/10 for Tracey value. <333

I guessed that Sakura would get an Espeon, because it was the logical choice, seeing as her sisters had the other Eevee evolutions.

Also that old man was a bit harsh with Misty, getting her to make her own badges.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast