Thread: Of Meowth & Pokémon - "Big Meowth, Little Dreams", "Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz" (019)

Default Of Meowth & Pokémon - "Big Meowth, Little Dreams", "Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz" (019)

Big Meowth, Little Dreams!

It's a standard day in Millenium Town, however Meowth has come to town and loses his Picnic Basket after meeting up with Teddiursa. Can he find it?

Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz!

After that, Meowth gets a part-time Job delivering Pizzas and gets the Pichu Possé to help him deliver them. Can the Pizzas be delivered on time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The scene I liked the msot was when Meowth stepped on Houndour's head and was jumped! I always wondered what those two pokemon would look like compared to each other.

Just so you know, this is the episode that aired today

Manyula Guest

mhh sorta a good btw is toon ami wrong it says a little skitty and mewtoh and pokmon

Yeah, they didnt show the episodes that were listed on their schedule

sky guides are always wrong...

once it said they were showing the grim adventures of billy and mandy on CN but they were showing teen titans.............

but that isn't the point

Ok episodes though!

Meowth admitted he needed therapy!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Good episode, I like seeing Meowth away from Team rocket.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode was okay, it was great having an episode focused mainly on Meowth. The episode was worth it just for the part where Meowth was playacting as male and female. LOL I especially liked when he said afterward that he needs to get psychiactric help someday. I'm looking more forward to the Skitty episode, though.

Overall, 6/10.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Nice episode. But I missed Jessy and James...5/10
    ·.·´Ż`·.·Forum Rules | Signature Rules | FAQ·.·´Ż`·.·

"I love you as the plant that never blooms / but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
    thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, / risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body..."

(Pablo Neruda, Chilean Poet)

I loved the cameo of the Squirtle Squad.

It's nice to see Meowth away from Team Rocket and on his own he really shines.
    It was funny to see Meowth play dress up and then admit he needs to get psychiatric help.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I thought it was a good episode. I felt bad for Meowth once he realized that Smoochum had taken the wrong picnic basket. It was fuuny to see Meowth fight Houndour to try and recieve the picnic basket. It's too bad that Teddiursa ate everything in it.

I thought Meowth made a good idea in asking for help with delivering pizzas. It was too bad that everything went wrong. I also felt bad when the cleaning went wrong. Atleast Meowth forgave everyone.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Interesting little episodes, not the greatest but with Meowth it was an okay episode. You gotta feel sorry for him though. Interesting seeing the Squirtle squad, so does this take before Ash catches Squirtle I presume. But are all the Meowth/Pichu shorts exactly after another? Because at the last short Meowth is in (With the Pichu brothers) he says my return to TR. Perhaps he is with TR but takes a break and it's all before Ash catches Squirtle is it?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Of Meowth and Pokemon - Very funny episode. It was funny to see Meowth play-acting both a male and a female, and his outfits in this episode were odd-looking. Once again that Houndour was in the wrong place at wrong time.

50/100

---

Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz - It definitely shows, You can't trust others to do your job for you, you have to do it yourself as Meowth learned in this episode. Once again Houndour gets stepped on being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was cool to see the Squirtle Squad in this episode. The Pokemon definitely weren't helpful cleaning either, but it was good to see Meowth forgive, and then eat the gift acorns even though he hated acorns.

85/100