Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OakNapped! (010)

there were three things i thought were REALLY funny

1. when they were scratching the glass and oak screamed! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
    2. when he got hit by embers so he broke a wall with his head! LOLLOLLOLLOL
    3. BOB instead of BUTCH! LOLx1000000
    See me on YouTube! My user is Azurillkirby.

enjoyable episode!
    HeartGold

This episode was very funny because of the Butch cliche joke, hehehe.
    The glass scratch was fun too, I think I'll use that to persuade my parents to buy me a DS, lol.

Credit goes to DEXTER for this funny fanart?!

I must admit, this was cool. I'd like to see more of Richie, actually. He's a really under-rated character. Butch and Cassidy's disguises were ridiculous, as usual (I laughed through most of the epi), and kidnapping Oak was a pretty good idea by Team Rocket standards. =P As for I Wouldn't Eat That If I Were You... LOL!
    // itoushikute ureshikute kanashikute setsunakute
    kuyashikute modokashikute ai no merodii

banner credit // mistygemmy

Love B&C's new pokemon and how Prof. Oak got kidnapped. Never liked the prof. and his voice.

I thought it was interesting how Professor Oak got kidnapped. It surprised me that Ritchie showed up and that him and Tracey were able to get to the TV Station so quickly. Ritchie really did a good job in finding out the mystery of who kidnapped Professor Oak. It didn't surprise me that Team Rocket was behind it. It was interesting to learn somewhat about the Pokerus. I laughed when Butch and Cassidy threatened Professor Oak with the nail and glass. Luckily Ritchie, Tracey, Mary, and Officer Jenny got there in time to rescue Professor Oak. I thought it was funny when Professor Oak's hair caught on fire and he ran into the wall.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Hmm, good episode. Cassidy and Butch were really mean.

Oak was very poor, he almost killed.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Not too bad, Cassidy and Butch did almost get away with kidnapping Oak though, interesting enough. How did the guard not realize two people walk out and do nothing? If two people walked out when only one walked in they should have realized something was up.

Of course Ritchie has a Talliow, they wouldn't be alike if Ash and Ritchie didn't have the same Pokemon or the previous/evolved form (Like Charmeleon/Pupitar). Good that Oak came back, also sounds like he was getting tortured with that thing Cassidy was pressing whatever it is lol.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... The "George of the Jungle" line - "watch out for that 'wall'" was hilarious! It was cool to see Richie's new Pokemon Tailow. It's always funny when they say Butch's name wrong. Sableye and Mightyena are very strong, and were raised very well. Zippo's Fire Spin attack was very cool and strong. They must really like Nidoqueen since they used that disguise again.

40/100

For the people who said that Tracey didn't get any specials or screentime, need to go back and watch each and ever one of these episodes. Count how many times Tracey had showed up and count how many Misty did with these specials and you will find out that Tracey got a bit more.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 3rd May 2011 at 11:15 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

I watched this episode right after a newer one (BW). Although the difference in animation quality surprised me a little (I knew it'd be different, just not that different), I’m surprised by how the show has maintained more or less the same charm.

Let’s see... I got a grin out of Oak saying that he would be “braving the cafeteria”: that’s a good way to put it. Some cafeterias are dangerous territory. I also liked the phrase “as smooth as a Squirtle’s underbelly.” The Funniest Pokémon Home Videos line was a nice parody.

The security guards were pretty stupid, but at least they have smart ten-year-olds on hand. And Bob, err, I mean Butch, sure has the science thing down-pat: use big words, and you’ll be fine. (I guess he thinks impasse is a big word.) He and Cassidy sure knew how to torture too. I usually think of nails on a chalkboard, but I guess glass would work too. I also like how the episode mentioned Pokérus: I myself just learned about that a few months ago. >_> I’m glad we got to see Zippo again. Ritchie sure is lucky: his Charmeleon didn’t turn into an egoistic ingrate. And it was nice to see Butch and Cassidy be the ones blasting off again.

Oh, I was kinda confused when Ritchie and Tracey mentioned that they were going to be on a TV show. That came out of nowhere. Still, this was a fun episode.

(Oh, by the way, Ritchie's name is spelled wrong in the Serebii description of the episode.)
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234