Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Date With Delcatty! (011)

Quote Originally Posted by ShucklemasterJ
    it as a Ok ep

but why would TR want a delcatty?
    Why would TR want a bunch of Pidgey as seen in that carrier Pidgey episode?

Answer: They're desperate for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Why would TR want a bunch of Pidgey as seen in that carrier Pidgey episode?

Answer: They're desperate for anything.
    That's Jessie and James though. And they wanted the Pidgey to open their own business.

This was an order from Namba, if I recall. o_o

yeah

well Nanba is probably getting confused in his old age and thought Delcatty was Uber Powerfuler than a dragonite!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Delcatty is a rare Pokemon though so it is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Delcatty is a rare Pokemon though so it is worth it
    Do you have the brain worms? Delcatty is about as rare as a Primeape.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Do you have the brain worms? Delcatty is about as rare as a Primeape.
    Moon Stone Pokemon, with the possible exception of Nidoking/queen, are indeed supposed to be pretty rare in the anime. It's always been said about Clefable, at least.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Moon Stone Pokemon, with the possible exception of Nidoking/queen, are indeed supposed to be pretty rare in the anime. It's always been said about Clefable, at least.
    Yeah, Clefable. No where does it mention the likes of Wigglytuff, or like you say, Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

The only actual 'rare' Pokemon are the legends. Other Pokemon, even the elusive Feebas, are fair game, unless explicitly stated (like Dragonite used to be).

Now, Moon Stones may be rare, but not the Pokemon that need it to evolve.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

pokeee Guest

what was the name at the guy with delcatty?

Quote Originally Posted by pokeee
    what was the name at the guy with delcatty?
    Yeah, I'd like to know myself what his new dub name is. It's gonna work well with my fic.

His dub name is Giorgio.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I just saw this ep today. There wasn't really anything of interest in this ep. I mean, we see Casey and Delcatty, fair enough, but it doesn't seem to have the same sort of interesting stories that other Chronicles eps have had in the past. Casey's Meganium is pretty cool at least.

(Good lord, if Misty shows up in another Chronicles ep with Corsola AGAIN I am gonna shoot myself. In every single ep it's been the same thing! Corsola comes out, uses spike cannon, gets it's butt handed to it, and it uses recover. I mean at this stage it is just ridiculous. It's as if she has no more ruddy Pokémon. And Corsola only knows like three moves anyway, tackle, spike cannon and recover. Does it know anything else? Correction: Does it ever USE anything else?!)

Uh, Mirror Coat? o_o

I despise Corsola, Misty even used it in the Mirage Kingdom 2 parter in Hoenn. -_-

Misty uses it to much when she has a gyrados!
    Id use gyrados over corsola
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I hate Corsola because it has the most annoying voice out of every single freaking pokémon in the entire show. The moves it uses, and the overall cheapness of its battles just come as bonus annoyances to me ^.^

I, uh...

...like Corsola. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    I, uh...

...like Corsola. ._.
    Errrrmmm.....we're not all perfect? XP;;;

Corsola's cool, so don't worry Alfonso-san. ^^ *le pat on head*

But I do admit it is a little annoying that Corsola doesn't use anything else in battle...it's probably the repetetiveness...still, she does have reasons for not using Gyarados seeing as one almost ate her when she was little, and I suppose if she wants to use her favorite she can. Buuuut...a change in teh useage of her Pokemon would be rather nice. x.x'
    I am a PMD2 Rescuer--Team Zodiark is here to help!

All dungeons are doable except for the Level 1 dungeons. You can count on me to perform missions quickly and efficiently! Even without a fancy banner...

Blaziken master Guest

The best part about this episode has to be meganium because its an ace battler.The way it crushes mighteyena under its weight and its devastating solarbeam is ace too.
    P.s I have a question to ask.In the japanese version,Daisy refers Kenji as "Kenji coo".Can someone tell me why?
    Last edited by Blaziken master; 3rd August 2005 at 7:04 PM.

Yes, I saw a bunch of Chronicle episodes (or at least the ones with Tracey in it) so time for me to put in my two-cents.

This episode for the most part was pretty good. I basically felt the way I wanted to feel.

-The boy who had a crush on Misty (that part was just so cute)
    -Casey got on my nerves
    -I want to strangle Daisy for so many reasons (and some not having to do with Tracey)
    -And Tracey...He's just great!

All in all, okay episode!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I like so much this episode, I could see when Butch and Cassidy said their motto and Georgio replies give me back my Delcatty, another interesting thing is Casey and Cassidy's hair style is the same style, I can see almost all Ash's rivals meet Butch and Cassidy like Richie, Casey and Gary.
    Last edited by Pikaflash; 8th August 2006 at 11:14 PM.

Just saw this episode in the US.This episode was good. Good to see Casey again. Nice to see that she's got a Meganium. It was kinda funny when Casey got all mad at Georgio. Couple a things. Corsola's Spike Cannon and Tackle should NOT have affected Sableye.

Just one question, did it ever say WHY Dr. Namba wanted to get some ordinary kid's Delcatty?
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

^You know what, I don't remember if he said why he wanted Delcatty (he may have said something but I must have forgotten it).

Anywho...I had to rewatch this episode (because I forgot a good chunk of it and Tracey was in it). And of course, just like what Misty pointed out to Casey, I get so sick of Misty's old friends thinking Tracey her boyfriend *Medea vomits in rage* Anyways, a little mad at 4Kids for cutting a scene. Although if they kept that one scene that I am hinting here, I would probably b*tch and yell about it

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Nanba-Hakase gives a reason in the Japanese version, but 4Kids took it out of the dub for some reason.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

I thought the Delcatty special was okay. Even though 4Kids has really shattered the hosos into barely-recognizable clumps, the Delcatty seems to be of a somewhat better clump than say the Raikou special or the first Misty hoso. I just think it is tragic that Butch and Cassidy, who used to be so devious and model examples of how Team Rocket members are supposed to be, have now been reduced (in both versions) to Jessie and James clones, bumbling and incompenent.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast