Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebi & Joy! (012)

I don't find Ritchie to be entertaining so I didn't like this episode much just due to him and the Celebi involvement felt forced. 5/10

Wow I liked seeing an elderly nurse Joy, plus seeing Celebi and its time travel abilities again was intriguing. I liked how Ritchie was able to go back in time and fix things to save the pokemon center here.

Meh, Celebi ain't that great, and did we even need to see Ritchie again? I thought the plot could've been better...

This was an interesting episode but I feel like it creates more questions than it answers. If Joy & Nick became a couple then who did she have children with before, and what happened to him? she had a granddaughter...

It was nice to see Celebi again. Ritchie is a nice reasonable guy. I just feel it is a bit extreme meddling with history though.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Well that was a cute Celebi episode for the most part. The time travel plot with Richie was alright, also Joy looks cute as a kid. It was also very interesting to see the differences in the Joy outfits in the different time periods.

What would've been great is if this Celebi had been the one we saw before with Ash. Also, if Richie did in fact change the past, then surely all his memories of what the city used to look like would have been erased? Changing time the way he did would have meant he would never have passed through the city in the state it was formerly in.

I didn't think Celebi was a good choice of Pokemon to showcase here since it's not exactly interesting. Even Ritchie's appearance here did nothing to warm me up to this special episode.

Ritchie was always one of those boring recurring characters whose episodes lacked excitement, so I didn't think this Celebi special benefited from having him as the lead character. Celebi was cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Ritchie was always one of those boring recurring characters whose episodes lacked excitement, so I didn't think this Celebi special benefited from having him as the lead character.
    I'll admit that Ritchie isn't exactly the most interesting recurring character to me either cuz he's like Ash, but what I liked about this episode was seeing someone other than Ash meet a legendary. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Ritchie was always one of those boring recurring characters whose episodes lacked excitement, so I didn't think this Celebi special benefited from having him as the lead character. Celebi was cool though.
    I didn't mind Richie, I just kept wondering if this Celebi was the one Ash met in the 4th movie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123