Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting the Air Back In Aerodactyl! (015)

Default Putting the Air Back In Aerodactyl! (015)

Putting the Air Back In Aerodactyl!

Gary has invited Prof. Oak & Tracey to a nearby island where an Aerodactyl has recently been revived and is causing problems in town. Gary needs to know how to stop it. Can he?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

*squeals with delight* GARY OAK IS SOOOOOO HOT AND SEXY IN A LAB COAT!!!!!!!

Gigi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by meggirl63
    Yey! Another who is turned on by lab coats! I'm not alone!
    *cough* Err... Nice episode. Coulda been better, but I liked the characters. :3

meggirl63 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Orange*Berry
    Yey! Another who is turned on by lab coats! I'm not alone!
    *cough* Err... Nice episode. Coulda been better, but I liked the characters. :3
    I'm glad that you totally agree with me!

...This Hoso was semi-enjoyable. I wasn't too keen on Gary's Japanese voice, if truth be told. But Tracey was in it, so yay. And Butch and Cassidy had some great moments...

[Butch and Cassidy have just recited the first half of the motto.]

Yamato: YAM-ATO! (upclose shot of Yamato, pointing to her face, smiling.)
    Kosaburo: KOSABURO! (upclose shot of Kosaburo, smiling and giving a thumbs up.)

I thought that bit was great. As was the appearence of Houndour and Hitmontop.

meggirl63 Guest

Is there any way I could hear a clip of Gary's Japanese voice?

Crystal Latios Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ...This Hoso was semi-enjoyable. I wasn't too keen on Gary's Japanese voice, if truth be told. But Tracey was in it, so yay. And Butch and Cassidy had some great moments...

[Butch and Cassidy have just recited the first half of the motto.]

Yamato: YAM-ATO! (upclose shot of Yamato, pointing to her face, smiling.)
    Kosaburo: KOSABURO! (upclose shot of Kosaburo, smiling and giving a thumbs up.)

I thought that bit was great. As was the appearence of Houndour and Hitmontop.
    I agree with you, like always I do XD

I like Butchy voice. I mean, his japanese voice is not so scary like dub voice.
    Also, a battle between TR and Gary was really cool.
    Hehehe, this Gary`s partner is nice. Maybe she is his GF? *Flannery is looking at Meggie* Ok, probably she is not

Being a Gary fan, it was fantastic to the great one back in action, double battle against Team Rocket was the main highlight of the episode. Like many others, I didn't aprove of Shigeru's voice actor though.

Did Ikue Ootani (Pikachu's voice actor) do Misawo's voice in the episode? It sounded awfully like her.

~Toshi~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by meggirl63
    *twitch* *twitch*

How in the hell can you be turned on by a CARTOON CHARACTER?!? Good lord, he's just a animated drawing.

But a very good looking drawing

Would some nice person put up a clip of his Japanese voice please?
    Claims
    Bishie - Ed Elric
    Anime Song - Lost Heaven by L'Arc~En~Ciel
    Couples - Ed/Roy, Elricest, Gaara/Naruto
    Poly Ships - Roy/Ed/Al, Naruto/Gaara/Sasuke
    Game - Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2:Crimson Butterfly (PS2)
    Song - Rockstar (Jason Nevins remix) by NERD

yes but half of these drawings are better than the men in real life!!! kenji is in my opinion sex on legsXD

thanks to Yoru Ryu for making this tracey doll that i have adopted

Blaziken master Guest

I just saw this ep today,its pretty good.Gary's assistant's dub name is Lara while her sister's is crystal.The butch name mistake was"Cassidy and Butcher" which I found pretty funny! Overall its an ok episode just good to see Gary's umbreon though! Oh and by the way Gary keeps his usual voice.

Yeah this episode was great, one of the best chronicles episodes so far if not the best. Gary played the good guy throughout the episode and he suited it quite well. His battle with Team Rocket was cool for the fact his Umbreon was kicking *** pretty much the whole time.

Butch's name was prounonced Butcher by Professor Oak on the first occasion and Bip by the little girl on the second occasion, talk about lack of consistency.

Glad no real slip ups by 4kids here, all voices were kept as the same as they've always been throughout the series. Good job I enjoyed that

Tifa Guest

Yeah i just finished watching this, it was really good, I agree umbreon was great, and so was that Ivysaur. That wasa good episode either way. Cant wait for next weeks.

inuyasha maniac Guest

duhh ivisuar is supostue be a exellent pokemon.i didnt see the episode cuase i live in qubec so i saw 1 with a sick lunatone and a repeat of the episode of the weather institute gets attacked by team aqua

pokeee Guest

ok i need some English names here

The little girl?
    The sientist-woman?
    The sientist-man?

Blaziken master Guest

Little girl:Crystal
    scientist lady:Lara
    can't remember the other..
    I know these because I've got it on DVD.Hope these help!

Originally Posted by meggirl63
    *coughs and raises hand* I'm also guilty.

Anyways, I heard that it showed in the USA and I missed it... *goes off to sulk in a corner while muttering* "I thought one of these FAQ said that 4kids don't show any Pokémon episodes that don't have Ash in it."

Originally Posted by Blaziken master
    I know these because I've got it on DVD.Hope these help!
    *grabs you* Where. Did. You. Get. The. DVD?
    Last edited by xXFallenButterflyXx; 4th September 2005 at 1:00 AM.
    Images that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here exceeded that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

So, Ash never bothered to tell Professor Oak about his Aerodactyl encounter? Because Oak obviously thought they were extinct in this episode.

Jazlynn Guest

okay! One of these days Butch is gonna have a totally mental break down. Give him a break! I've been called worse in my high school years. h***! I've been called Turtle girl just cause I liked the Ninja Turtles. bleh

Saw this episode yesterday and well...it...was...okay!

That's all I can say, but at least we got to see Gary again (it has been a while for me). And of course, I have to fall in love with Tracey again.

Eh, basically whatever Lady Renegade said!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Saw most of the ep. I love the cast and even though the ep was kind of 'eh.' it was interesting with the cool mix of cast. I'm very happy Gary is coming back in Shinou. Although, I don't get why since his Japanese VA left and the Japanese supposedly respect their voice actors so much that he got written out after the Silver Conference? I usually am annoyed by the nobody-gets-Butch's-name-right gag because I think it got old a looooooonnnnnnggggg time ago, but I actually laughed at it in this one. I thought Cassidy's voice was really close to her original one, which is great considering her voice was totally butchered when B&C first appeared in Showdown at the Oak Coral. The dubbers apparently also got the pokemon names mispronunciations thing set straight because she called Houn-DOUR Houn-DOOR in that ep.
    Last edited by Nyami; 3rd September 2006 at 6:41 AM.

A ten-year old owning his own lab?Ultimate pwnage!

-Judai

Quote Originally Posted by Nyami View Post
    Although, I don't get why since his Japanese VA left and the Japanese supposedly respect their voice actors so much that he got written out after the Silver Conference?
    False rumor.

And Japanese TV shows replace voice actors all the time.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack.

It was a bit odd seeing Gary in a lab coat and Professor Oak NOT in a lab coat throughout the episode, but otherwise I did like this special. I've been missing Gary since he left to become a pokemon researcher, and I've been anxious to see this Chronicles episode. It didn't disappoint. It wasn't the most memorable of the Chronicles episodes, but at least it had a good plot and helped us see Gary in a different way. I liked his interaction with his grandfather too. I'm a bit confused why Gary had umbreon when he supposedly only took blastoise with him this time, though. That's my only real quibble.

Overall, 7/10. I don't know how I feel about Misty being back next week yet.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 6/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast