Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

"Love, Luvdisc Style!"

Because you just know those retards over a 4Kids HQ ain't going to be able to resist ANOTHER 'Love ____ Style!' title chance, however lame it may be. Or even better: "The Luvdisc Caper!"

>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    "Love, Luvdisc Style!"

Because you just know those retards over a 4Kids HQ ain't going to be able to resist ANOTHER 'Love ____ Style!' title chance, however lame it may be. Or even better: "The Luvdisc Caper!"

>.>
    -Holy ****, that's horrible...Yeah, I know that's bound to happen since the last few dub titles...well...flat out suck *****!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

~Toshi~ Guest

I think Cassidy's VA left 4kids so she would be the only one different
    Whoa, wait a sec! I didn't see that the first time. I hope not! Joy got a new VA and her new voice is terrible! It's too squeaky. I hope they mantain Cassidy's old voice, because it would be such a shame if it made a dramatic change (or any change for that matter). Something tells me the new VA won't pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Toshi~
    Whoa, wait a sec! I didn't see that the first time. I hope not! Joy got a new VA and her new voice is terrible! It's too squeaky. I hope they mantain Cassidy's old voice, because it would be such a shame if it made a dramatic change (or any change for that matter). Something tells me the new VA won't pull it off.
    I don't know, I think that Cassidy's voice might change. I believe her voice is done by the same person who does May's mother (Caroline) and Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh. And lately, Caroline and Mai's voice don't really sound the same. I don't know maybe it's me.
    ...But going back to the subject, I saw the pictures to this episode and can't wait to see it...That is if it is coming to the U.S.

DENTO-FRUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    "Love, Luvdisc Style!"

>.>
    Oh Yeah. There could be loads of them in the whole of pokemon titles soon.

Love Pokemon Style.
    Love Petalburg Style.
    Love Toodile Style.

There could be.

Love Luvdisc Style
    Love Ludicolo/Lombre/Mawile Style

And many more probably!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ashfan17 Guest

Yah they due have tons of episode with titles like that. It is very odd, but what can we do. It maybe annoying can't really do anything about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by medea10
    Not much to say about the episode overall. But I don't care, Tracey is hot in the prince costume!!!
    man im so happy i meet another tracey fan, i know orangeberry is too. yes tracey is without a doubt lovely and gorgeous. i love him too. umm ya can call me Lady Renegade but i am aka sakura heart!!*waves*

thanks to Yoru Ryu for making this tracey doll that i have adopted

vanillamountain Guest

As for voice actors Misty and Tracey will reprise their roles, I think
    I don't know about Tracey, but Rachel Lillis' returning as Misty is pretty much a given. She's still under contract to 4Kids (she does Jessie's voice on Pokemon still,) so I'm sure she'll reprise her role.

Both Misty and Tracey will reprise their roles, Ted Lewis just did Tracey again in the Oaks lab hoso.

And as for Misty? Hello? Who do you think has been voicing Jessie all throughout Hoenn? Rachael Lilis does both of them you know, she didn't go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Both Misty and Tracey will reprise their roles, Ted Lewis just did Tracey again in the Oaks lab hoso.

And as for Misty? Hello? Who do you think has been voicing Jessie all throughout Hoenn? Rachael Lilis does both of them you know, she didn't go anywhere.
    Thing is her voice kinda changed in the other ones..
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Oh well. Raburin has become Luvrin and there is a new attack called "Love Love Beam". Talk about dub mistakes. The episode was only good because we found out Misty and Daisy both had Luvdisc, but apart from that it was a little poor.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Tifa Guest

I like this episode alot, and i have to say Buffy is the best name come up for Butch yet, and i also like th way Raburin and Luvurin got themselfs out of that cave, That was so cool. Daisy made me laugh in that.

"Love Love Beam"? What...the...hell...?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Yeah, "Love Love Beam". Problem is, I wasn't looking when it happened, but it was at the end and they used it to get rid of Team Rocket. Also, Kasurin didn't even seem to mind when his lips were red from tackling. And TR said they were "Rendevousing" when they flew off. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't rendevous mean to meet, not to kiss eachother and fly like a butterfly?

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

[IMG135]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/061.jpg[/IMG135]<-- *sighs*...Someday I will see that!

But more to the point...Love Love Beam? WHAT in the name of holy ****ing hell is that supposed to be?! Now that is some bad dubbing!

DENTO-FRUIT

Misty: We know who you are. Casidy.
    Tracey: And Buffy!

LOL! I missed the end half so I'm watching that now but the Love love Beam sounds well very bad dubbing.

edit: Also these:

Casidy: Lets go Hutch.
    Butch; My name is Butch!

<later>

Casidy: We haev to stop them Butch.
    Butch; My name is not Butch ist Butch oh wait thats what you said.
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 24th August 2005 at 8:20 PM.

Ugh, it was a good episode but I'd wish they'd keep the other Butch name consistent like they do in the original version, calling him Bip, Hutch, and Buffy sounds stupid like the character's have poor memory or something.

Why were Team Rocket so intent on stopping the existance of love in the world? Was that the main reason why they captured the luvdiscs in the original version as well? Seems pretty lame.

Overall the episode was funny, all characters contributed to some sort of humor, even Daisy thinking she was a movie burning rubber on her car lol! Yeah, defo one of the better chronicles one's.

PS: Misty's outfit's much hotter in this one than in her other Hoenn one.

all Love love beam was was two waterguns which were produced when the two luvdisc's cheeks touched together and the water span.

I loved mightyena and Sableye at the end! they wuv eachother!

whats that ship called?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Mighteyeshipping? Lol, can't think of a better one. Just so this isn't classed as spam, Sharpshooter, I agree. Her clothes in this episode were better than the other Houen clothes.

HG

Just watched it...the "Love Love Beam" part was only in the play's narration, so that's fine. When Misty and Daisy ordered the attack on Team Rocket, they said "Love Love Water Gun".

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

It was Love Love Water Gun, I think. BTW, Hunting Guard, Love Love Water Gun wasn't a new attack. It's one of them 'Strategy attacks'.
    One day I can imagine someone calling Butch *****.
    Anyway, it was a good episode, but what freaked me out the most was Mightyena and Sableye kissing! It looked like they were doing something else too.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolkid
    It was Love Love Water Gun, I think. BTW, Hunting Guard, Love Love Water Gun wasn't a new attack. It's one of them 'Strategy attacks'.
    Yeah it was just a way of saying "double Water Gun". Something's bugging me about a mistranslation of that...I'll check the Japanese ep when I get around to it.

And as someone else mentioned, I liked the scene where...

Cassidy: "Our Luvdisc are getting away! Hey, get a move on, Butch!"
    Butch: "It's Butch, ya got it? ...Oh, that's what you said."

Butch, in pursuit of the Luvdisc: "Who knew they could run?"
    Last edited by Geodude; 26th August 2005 at 12:08 AM.

Kid in the Pokémon Games forum..
    "How do I give my Luv Disc the move Love Love Beam?" O__O;
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Love Love Beam sound like a cliche attack you would find in an Anime shoujo series. (like Sailor Moon) -__-

Quote Originally Posted by medea10
    [IMG135]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/061.jpg[/IMG135]<-- *sighs*...Someday I will see that!

But more to the point...Love Love Beam? WHAT in the name of holy ****ing hell is that supposed to be?! Now that is some bad dubbing!
    It's funny, not bad dubbing. It was obviously done intentionally.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast