Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

The random new Butch names need to stop. Let's go back to Botch please.

Shadowcat Guest

A funny episode. An Episode that Butch is in is always funny because people call him wrong. Botch or Hutch or Hotch. That's funny, good episode.

Jazlynn Guest

I wanna see that eppy 2 But has it come to the US? Nnoo. I wish it would.

Jazlynn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    The random new Butch names need to stop. Let's go back to Botch please.
    NO! He's sensitive about name callin. I'm like that 2. When I was in my high school years, I was addicted to Ninja Turtles and the kids would call me Turtle girl. So I know how he feels. Both girls and guys have feelings 2 you know.

Jazlynn Guest

ok i don't mean to post about 4xs. See how happy they look??

Jazlynn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Wow Butch's name was mispronounced 5 times throughout this episode, must be a record, once from Tracey, once from Misty, twice from Cassidy and even once from Butch/Kosaburo himself! I feel sorry for the guy, it's almost like he's having a mental breakdown these days with it.

Going back on the Neoshipping thing, there were too more conclusive hints, well they weren't really hints just looked funny, firstly the bit they were holding hands during the motto and the second bit where they both had hearts in their eyes after seeing the luvdics kiss lol.

Wow that Car B&C were driving, well it wasn't even a car, more like a hovercraft or something, but it looked hot!
    Butch is REALLY sensitive. So give him a break. He's only 18.

Jazy

Jazlynn Guest

Does anyone know a website of where I can get this episode on DVD?

Jazlynn

I think is a very good ep, I liked Misty's clothes

and Jazlynn.....DON'T POST FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just edit the first post!!

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Jazlynn Guest

Well SSOORRYY, vaporeon89! No need to so SNIPPY! I'm just expressing the fact that Butch doesn't need to be TEASED!!! I'm sure Cassidy appologized to Butch after she said his name wrong. Mistakes can happen between friends. Even parents argue 2 and then end up saying "sorry for being a jerk." Shell! If Cass and Butch were real people in real life and Cass accidently mispronounced Butch's name, I'm sure she would catch herself and right away by saying "I'm sorry I mispronounced you name, Butch. ^-^;" and I'm sure he would forgive her by saying "It's ok, Cass. I forgive you. Mistakes happen. Even between best friends. *hugs her* ^-^" [ I think i've turned this reply into a psychiatry or something like that] and I'm sure that deep down that Cass loves Butch. Think about it. When it comes to Cass and Butch, when you see one, you see the other. And I'm sure that Butch loves Cass.

Is it just me or has Butch and Cassidy become just as big of losers as JJ&M?

Honestly, I seriously want to go on a Luvdisc slaughter fest because it's the new Corsola. It's a pathetic Pokemon that's practically invincible in the anime.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Jazlynn Guest

HEY! Don't go bashing here! Go bash somewhere else!!!! -_- BTW Big Al, I reported your post for being rude and bashing. Go bash on another forum. We don't need you *!@#$ here!

Jazlynn

[*protects Pokemon and TR*]
    Last edited by Jazlynn; 7th December 2005 at 6:48 PM.

Okay, calm down now. How was that bashing if they're starting to follow the Jessie and James pattern almost exactly? It seems more like concern that something might be the case for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazlynn
    HEY! Don't go bashing here! Go bash somewhere else!!!! -_- BTW Big Al, I reported your post for being rude and bashing. Go bash on another forum. We don't need you *!@#$ here!
    Bashing? You think I was bashing? I'm p*ssed at what they've done to Butch and Cassidy. I use to love them. They started out threatening and evil. Now they're losers like JJ&M. I wanted to strangle the writers when I saw the pictures of this episode. Not only did they have to lose, they lost to evil incarnate Luvdisc. I'm not bashing, I'm stating a fact.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

FabuVinny Guest

They were worse for that in "A Date with Delcatty" than here.

Jazlynn Guest

oh ok sorry. I love both Butch and Cass. Since I'm a girl, i can say that Butch is way handsome than James.

*time once again for Medea's ramblings*

I am going to strangle the Narrator and Daisy! Okay, maybe not! I'm just not wild about Orangeshipping one bit (no offense to Orangeshippers out there). And as for Daisy, she just bugs the living crap out of me! Now then the episode, it had it's cute parts. The Luvdisc were pretty cool and...okay enough of that!

PRINCE TRACEY! PRINCE TRACEY!

Tracey in his prince outfit! That was just too hot for words! Too bad he wouldn't do it in real life, since he doesn't want to wear tights!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by Medea
    *time once again for Medea's ramblings*

I am going to strangle the Narrator and Daisy! Okay, maybe not! I'm just not wild about Orangeshipping one bit (no offense to Orangeshippers out there). And as for Daisy, she just bugs the living crap out of me! Now then the episode, it had it's cute parts. The Luvdisc were pretty cool and...okay enough of that!

PRINCE TRACEY! PRINCE TRACEY!

Tracey in his prince outfit! That was just too hot for words! Too bad he wouldn't do it in real life, since he doesn't want to wear tights!
    I heard the Narrator said Orangeshipping wasn't true. o_o

What exactly did the narrator say about Orangeshipping?

Actually (in the dub), the narrator simply said that love was in the air, but not between Tracey and Misty, and not between humans, but between two pokemon....something like that...

I don't think that they were trying to be Anti-Orangeshipping, anyway...

In any case, I really liked the Mermaid scene one of the most romantic scenes in the anime (and yes, I'm well aware of the fact that it was only a fantasy)

What was most hilarious, I think, was when the previews came out, and though it would of een natural for some people to think that this episode would contain Orangeshipping, but from what I remember, there were even more people trying to pass the scenes off as nothing, even trying to twist the episode into a Pokeshipping one
    Last edited by STJ; 13th March 2006 at 11:41 AM.

... Oh. :x

Tch, what else to say... Haven't seen the episode...

Meh, Tracey looks hot in his prince thing. And that's all.

Whether the episode was trying to hint at Orangeshipping or Pokeshipping all depends on your perspective. The narrator never openly hints at any relationship other than the Luvdisc's.
    Good Love Charm
    *COMPLETE*

Sorry, I always say stupid things I don't mean when Tracey is involved and sometimes, I will take things in the wrong way like what the Narrator said. But even though I AM NOT A SUPPORTER of Orangeshipping, that part was kind of cute.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by STJ
    even trying to make the episode into a Pokeshipping one
    Seeing as the episode basically makes out Misty/Tracey as a couple to be nonsense, that's more reasonable than calling it an Orangeshipping episode.

Well, in YOUR opinion anyway... I can imagine many Orangeshippers viewing that episode very highly, and in my opinion, I didn't see anything in that episode that was anti-Orangeshipping
    Last edited by STJ; 13th March 2006 at 8:39 AM.

I'd like to know how an episode that has nothing to do with Ash and Misty to be anywhere *near* Pokeshipping related. Desperate times I guess?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast