Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Darn Electabuzz! (017)

This episode was pretty good. It was funny how easily Charizard ripped through Meganium, Elekid, and Beedrill. Casey's spirit really amazes me, not that I mean that in a bad way. At first, I never really cared too much for Casey and thought she was a bit annoying. After seeing this episode, I don't think she's that bad anymore. It was awesome how Don dove in the water to save Corey and Casey.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I don't like baseball, but I liked the episode. It's the first time a see a Rizaadon (Hence it nickname) diving in a river, LOL.
    ·.·´Ż`·.·Forum Rules | Signature Rules | FAQ·.·´Ż`·.·

"I love you as the plant that never blooms / but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
    thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, / risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body..."

(Pablo Neruda, Chilean Poet)

Any episode with Casey in it is very good, I can sympathize with her and her favorite team losing. It's also nice to see that she still has the Beedrill that Ash gave her with her, add that see has a Magmar and Rapidash back home makes Casey one of my favorite characters. Also Casey looks so cute in her cheerleader outfit.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

it was a funny eoisode indedd

yay casey!

merry christmas!

I didn't really like this episode, it was good to see what Casey is up to but it was pretty boring really

One of my lesser favourites of the Chronicles episodes, purely because of my hatred for the annoying, brat-sounding Casey. Uh, like her pokémon, but not her.
    Anyway, I had a small issue with the Charizard underwater thing aswell, but there we go. It happened. Thanks for straightening out the 'Don' name too, I wouldn't have made the link without reading it here.

Do the Robot!

I loved this episode. It was exciting to see how Charizard suddenly remembered to fly, and saved Corey and Casey. And the football. It was great to see football in the show.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This was one of my least favorite Chronicle episodes just because Casey from Johto was featured in it :/

Kinda random that right outside of the Baseball stadium, we find the Charizard running away from the Baseball star. I gotta admit though, I liked Casey's burning spirit and determination in this one.

Having Charizard save Casey's life was something I was expecting, but to see it fly over the stadium at the end was surprising. Charizard is a star even in specials 8/10

Casey and her Meganium along with her Elekid and Ash's old Beedrill. It was enjoyable seeing Casey and her Pokemon again, even if the episode was a bit lack luster. The idea of a cowardly Charizard is interesting though. If it can't fly or even use fire attacks, how did it again enough experience to reach its final evolution?
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Not a bad episode especially with a Charizard that is the opposite of most Charizards we have seen. I didn't mind seeing a Casey episode because I don't find her that bad of a character, although her songs could get a bit annoying. It was good Charizard ended up learning to fly and use Flamethrower.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was good. I like how Don and Cory both get over their self-doubts in the end. It was great to see Casey watch her favorite team finally win for her with Cory throwing 1 more strike. It's very odd to see a Charizard who can't fly or use Fire attacks. It was odd to see it dive into the water to save Casey and Cory.

67/100

First of all, Casey is one of the best characters, she's funny with that Electabuzz song. I liked this episode.

It was also great to see a weaker Charizard, a total opposite to Ash' Charizard.

I've never seen Chronicles episodes on TV (I live in the Netherlands), but I like watching them on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    First of all, Casey is one of the best characters, she's funny with that Electabuzz song. I liked this episode.
    Agreed. I'm still sore that she never showed up at the Johto League. WTF was up with that!?

Casey is awesome, really i like striped Pokemon too :P, im glad she helped poor Charizard The episode is really nice and yeah...i give it a 70/100
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12