Thread: HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP - PMD [All Versions] Rescue Thread

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    Zero Isle North? Well, at least it's North and not South or West.

I hope this restarts this thread, because I can't rescue everyone.

Anyways, you need to be prepared if you're going to rob Kecleon. I usually take a Pure Seed, a few Reviver Seeds, a Trawl Orb, and a Mobile Orb/or the Scarf if you have it. In fact, I robbed a store on the floor right above your rescue point.
    I sent you something that'll hopefully help you get a little farther in the dungeon.

S@%P#K 91SWXK P7P-QS @W7&@1 =3KMYC 1K6FM6 RS64C7 89WK41 +=CN91

Knightfall signing off ...
    Thank you thank you. But I already somehow found a Wi-Fi rescue this morning when I woke up. T_T Just wanted to post here that I didn't need one anymore. But thank you for the rescue anyways, and sorry I took up your time like that. D: I'll see if I can find a way to send your item back to you, but I'm not sure if I can receive anymore A-Ok mails.

Also, I actually stole from Kecleon successfully and made it to the next floor. But I was experimenting by playing as one of my support team mates, so I just fainted due to my own lack of skill with Dragonair on the next floor, haha!

(P.S. I'm up for rescuing people on my Time game as well. As long as I'm on my Rotom most dungeons I've been through shouldn't be too bad. ^^)
    Last edited by Vivitix; 12th August 2012 at 7:59 PM.