Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Hello! I was wondering what I should bring to Silver Trench, besides HM Dive and a Water Type (I have lv 48 Blastoise). It is my first 99 floor dungeon and I woul appreciate advice on what to bring. Thanks!
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGigInTheSky View Post
    Hello! I was wondering what I should bring to Silver Trench, besides HM Dive and a Water Type (I have lv 48 Blastoise). It is my first 99 floor dungeon and I woul appreciate advice on what to bring. Thanks!
    Really, the dungeon shouldn't be too hard. Just pack between 5-10 Reviver Seeds, 1 or 2 Stun Orbs, an Escape Orb in case something happens, and prefferably, Oran Berries, and some Huge Apples. Really, the thing shouldn't be hard, you can bring three people, not recruit anything, and send them back home before you battle Lugia to recruit it.

But, big problem here. BLASTOISE's SIZE IS TOO BIG TO RECRUIT LUGIA! Meaning you'll have to use an Unevolved Poké to recruit it, because it's impossible to do so with a Fully Evolved Starter.

And, just to show you how relatively easy this is, I did this with mid Level 30 Torchic, Cikorita, and Magnemite :P (not trying to brag here, just to let you know).

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Really, the dungeon shouldn't be too hard. Just pack between 5-10 Reviver Seeds, 1 or 2 Stun Orbs, an Escape Orb in case something happens, and prefferably, Oran Berries, and some Huge Apples. Really, the thing shouldn't be hard, you can bring three people, not recruit anything, and send them back home before you battle Lugia to recruit it.

But, big problem here. BLASTOISE's SIZE IS TOO BIG TO RECRUIT LUGIA! Meaning you'll have to use an Unevolved Poké to recruit it, because it's impossible to do so with a Fully Evolved Starter.

And, just to show you how relatively easy this is, I did this with mid Level 30 Torchic, Cikorita, and Magnemite :P (not trying to brag here, just to let you know).
    Thanks! Your advice really helped out. It turns out that Blastoise is only size 1, and Lugia is size 4, so I sent all my teammates back to the friend areas, and Lugia was a total pushover (Lv. 30, only Whirlwind, Gust, Safeguard). I also happened to recruit it, and for the one-room monster houses, Articuno cleared it up quickly with Powder Snow.

Another question for anyone on the forums: If you have multiple wish stones on you when you defeat Jirachi, will it grant multiple wishes, or will it just take a single wish stone and send you home (in other words, one wish per trip)?
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGigInTheSky View Post
    Thanks! Your advice really helped out. It turns out that Blastoise is only size 1, and Lugia is size 4, so I sent all my teammates back to the friend areas, and Lugia was a total pushover (Lv. 30, only Whirlwind, Gust, Safeguard). I also happened to recruit it, and for the one-room monster houses, Articuno cleared it up quickly with Powder Snow.

Another question for anyone on the forums: If you have multiple wish stones on you when you defeat Jirachi, will it grant multiple wishes, or will it just take a single wish stone and send you home (in other words, one wish per trip)?
    I know he was, he was far easier than the rest of the dungeon (although that might be because i recruited everything in there before Lugia).

I'm pretty sure you can only get one Wish Stone. the one from Medicham.

If you lose that one though, another one will generate on Wish Cave B50F. It's in a locked chamber, and it needs a key.

At least, i never had one generate until I lost the first one. :P

Right now, I'm at the summit of Mt. Ember. I'm a LV 19 Chikorita with a LV 17 Torchic, and we kept losing to Moltres. All the moves I knew were Giga Drain, PoisonPowder, Razor Leaf, and Hidden Power. Torchic knows Growl, Peck, Focus Energy and Ember. And I would use Razor Leaf and PoisonPowder as Torchic uses Ember which would be 30 damage and sometimes HP Rock which would be 50 damage but Moltres wouldn't die and its Wing Attack caused 60-70 damage, even Fire Spin and we would die all the time, and we almost beat him twice, and we barely have items(Red Gummis), and we would fight him in almost full health. But I don't know how to beat him though.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I can't go through Dark Crater in Time...I have a level 47 Charmander with smog/Slash/Fire Fang/Flamethrower and a level 51 Pikachu with Thunder-wave/Dig/Thunderbolt/Discharge...I think I need to change my Charmander's moveset to do more damage(s) to the fire types...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    I can't go through Dark Crater in Time...I have a level 47 Charmander with smog/Slash/Fire Fang/Flamethrower and a level 51 Pikachu with Thunder-wave/Dig/Thunderbolt/Discharge...I think I need to change my Charmander's moveset to do more damage(s) to the fire types...
    Have you considered Protect as a Move? Protect, unlike the Main Games, Protects you from Moves for more than one turn and you can still use Moves during those turns!
    Along with this, I recommend you to Level Up to a Higher Level or boost your Pokemon's IQ. This really helps. Along with this, you should also use Proteins, etc. to boost your Pokemon's Stats.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    normal 0
    bronze 100
    silver 500
    gold 1500
    platinum 3000
    diamond 7500
    lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD
    I'm not sure but I think it goes something like this:

normal - 0
    bronze - 100
    silver - 500
    gold - 1500
    diamond - 3000
    ultra - 7500
    hyper - 15000
    master - 60000

My highest is hyper then I restarted my game cause i don't like how raichu runs behind me its wierd.

I'm playing explorers of sky and trying to recruit a pokemon whose IQ group is group B.
    Since I'll give it all the gummies I have to make it the new team leader, I have to choose what to recruit wisely.
    Celebi, Manaphy, Jirachi and Lapras seem useful among group B, but I have to choose only one of them because I don't have much time to raise all four of their IQ.
    Can you recommend a group B pokemon who can be a good leader?

Any Pokemon in group B can be a viable leader if you spend enough time boosting their stats with drinks.

Something with access to a full room attack would be preferable, though, and while Lapras has Blizzard, its large size lowers your team formation possibilities.

OK, so I'm kinda stuck in GtI. Joe's site doesn't list TM locations, and I need Shadow Ball. It won't show up in Kecleon's shop, nor Quagsire's, and I don't have easy access to wifi to download Kecleon Bazaar. If anybody still reads this section, can you help?

The TM selection in the shops in town is extremely small.

The vast majority can only be found by doing random Magnagate dungeons.

Yeah, and my 3DS camera is so finnicky, it doesn't register anything unless I have all the lights in the house turned on and pointed at what I'm trying to scan, and even then it's a millimeter's difference between a successful scan and a shot in the dark. And then, of course, the rental Pokémon I get given are mega-weak, so I gotta struggle thru the dungeon with rank 1 moves on Lv.20-some mid-evos, instead of being able to use my Lv.67 Haxorus with max-rank Dual Chop.

Oh well, it's worth a shot, I suppose. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I replayed the one I already unlocked (Unknown Road, B13F, 3 stars, team of Lv.20 Dewott/Servine/Pignite) and I could select my leader this time, so I picked Axew. It knew my max-rank Dual Chop, so naturally I abused it the whole way, lol. It stuck me with Pignite as my partner, tho, but he handled himself well, so he and I easily duo'ed the dungeon. I didn't find any TMs I couldn't find in shops, tho, just Calm Mind, Rock Slide, and Smack Down, but I'm gonna try to scan another object once the sun comes out from behind the snowclouds (I srsly hate how finnicky my 3DS's camera is about lighting....)
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 3rd March 2014 at 1:19 PM.

Sorry for the double-post, but I've just gotta say that I've found the TM I was looking for! Also, how do I get Cinccino's shop to sell type-specific gifts? Electric/Flying/Ground, in particular? (I'll give you one guess why. Well, three guesses.) All I ever see are species-specific gifts, like Eevee, Tympole, etc. Does she randomly sell type-specific gifts like how Kecleon shops sell random assortments of items, do they cut off her supply of type-specific gifts after the main story ends? Or are the ones I'd received from ranking up Paradise, and then sold not realizing I'd need them later on, the only ones available in the entire game? And if so, how screwed am I if they decide to gank me while I'm doing a mission?

You can only get type specific gifts at the end of the Farthest Cape, as random rewards from challenge board missions, and as buried items in the Kecleon Bazaar dungeon.

Which dungeon is The Furthest Cape? I can't find it in the dungeon listings. Is that the Japanese translation of Cape at the Edge?

I am new here.
    Anyway,I play both Sky and Red.
    In Sky,I am a Riolu,with a Shinx partner,and I am currently in the post-game.
    In Red,I just beat Team Meanies,and I am a Cindaquil,with Treecko as the partner.
    My questions are thoose:
    1.I am not plannng on going to Darkai yet,but,I will soon.I am currently level 40(Riolu) and Level 41(Shinx) (and I sometimes use a Level 43 Magmar).What level shall thoose 3 be before going to take him down?
    2.Must I beat Darkai before evolving?Because that would be stupid.He's the last boss of the post-game,so evolving has no point then,because why play the game anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew13112001 View Post
    I am new here.
    Anyway,I play both Sky and Red.
    In Sky,I am a Riolu,with a Shinx partner,and I am currently in the post-game.
    In Red,I just beat Team Meanies,and I am a Cindaquil,with Treecko as the partner.
    My questions are thoose:
    1.I am not plannng on going to Darkai yet,but,I will soon.I am currently level 40(Riolu) and Level 41(Shinx) (and I sometimes use a Level 43 Magmar).What level shall thoose 3 be before going to take him down?
    2.Must I beat Darkai before evolving?Because that would be stupid.He's the last boss of the post-game,so evolving has no point then,because why play the game anymore?
    1. Anything aboveLevel 25 is fine, but you can only take Cresselia, yourself, and your Partner.
    2. Because there is still the secret Side-Quest of the Legendary Treasures, Recruiting, the Secret Rank Dungeons, finishing the Special Episodes, etc. even after Darkrai.
    And yes, in order to Evolve you must beat \Darkrai, Recruit Manaphy, Dialga, and Palkia, and get access to the Dungeon Marine Resort.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132