Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xdragonx View Post
    Does anyone know where Lugia appears in Sky? Is it still a wandering legendary?

Spoiler:- + Question about Challenge Missions:
    Lugia is in surrounded sea B18F, and you must have Secret Slab and Mystery Part.

For the spoiler question:There are those from non-legendary pokemon. I got some from the likes of Wormadam and Honchkrow.
    98% of Smogon users think that statistic based sigs are cool. If you are one of the 2% that think they are lame, put this in your sig

Hello there! I'd like to know if my team is strong enough to go into Foggy Forest (PMD Sky):

- Lv. 20 Vulpix
    - Lv. 20 Eevee

Anyways, I want to know if it's necessary that I level my team up or not. Thank you in advance!

Oh, just in case you wish to know, my current supplies are:

- Two Reviver Seeds
    - Five Gummis (all different colors, I believe!)
    - Several Oran Berries
    - Obviously, I have a lot of Apples x)
    I like the way that feels.
    I like the way that burns me.
    I like the way that dulls me.
    I like the way that cuts me down.

You're more then ready.

Level grinding is completely unnecessary for the main storyline (More so in Sky due to the juice bar allowing for easy stat gains).

Can someone give me a list of all the Key Chambers in Sky?
    RULE #35

If it exists, there is a Copy Ability of it.

I'm back, unfortunately.

Wich pokémon should I use as the leader in Midnight forest (time version) ?

Piplup level 43
    Hydro Pump
    Whirlpool
    Drill Peck
    Mist

Pikachu level 44
    Thunderbolt
    Discharge
    Thunderwave
    Slam

Tangrowht level 39
    Stun spore
    Growth
    Mega drain
    Ancientpower

Slugma level 36
    Ember
    Ancientpower
    Recover
    Yawn
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Wich pokémon should I use as the leader in Midnight forest (time version) ?

Piplup level 43
    Hydro Pump
    Whirlpool
    Drill Peck
    Mist

Pikachu level 44
    Thunderbolt
    Discharge
    Thunderwave
    Slam

Tangrowht level 39
    Stun spore
    Growth
    Mega drain
    Ancientpower

Slugma level 36
    Ember
    Ancientpower
    Recover
    Yawn
    slugma, then pikachu, then tangrowth, never use piplup

In Ice Aegis Cave, I need to solve a puzzle with the Unown. What do I need to do? I cannot advance and have not seen Team Charm again....
    << Thanks, Gladeshadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinplup View Post
    In Ice Aegis Cave, I need to solve a puzzle with the Unown. What do I need to do? I cannot advance and have not seen Team Charm again....
    kill the unown and collect the stone tablets they drop to spell out ICE, the rock chambers puzzle is ROCK, and the steel chamber's puzzle is you guessed it! STEEL, after that you're all good to get owned by regigigas

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    kill the unown and collect the stone tablets they drop to spell out ICE, the rock chambers puzzle is ROCK, and the steel chamber's puzzle is you guessed it! STEEL, after that you're all good to get owned by regigigas
    Don't worry, I beat Regigigas, EASY. I have o wake Azurill from the nightmares now.
    << Thanks, Gladeshadow!

PMD IS HARD? who said it REALLY doesn't know how to play RPG games...
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/351hkp1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/14uygc5.png[/IMG]
    Banner credits to Mew_ from Candlelight Graphics for the awesome job you're all drooling at right now ;D

I'm loving sky, but how do you unlock Sky Stairs? Do "Random Cafe Missions" include recycling stuff?

Also, why do I have to go to Shaymin Village? Is it required to advance the plot and get to     Spoiler:- late plot details:

Quote Originally Posted by Joey of Blades View Post
    I'm loving sky, but how do you unlock Sky Stairs? Do "Random Cafe Missions" include recycling stuff?

Also, why do I have to go to Shaymin Village? Is it required to advance the plot and get to     Spoiler:- late plot details:
    IIRC, you unlock Sky Stairs by doing any optional missions, whether it'd be from the guild or the cafe. At one point, when you try to get a random cafe mission, you should be able to get one. Also, make sure that you've already talked with Scizor after rescuing him from Crevice Cave.

And yes, Shaymin Village is part of the post-storyline, so going there is actually required to advance the plot.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Anyone has suggestions on how to get through Southeastern Islands? I've been there many times and all I ended up is getting killed thanks to that Grudge Trap (and I once got 3 Gold Ribbons from the snag bag... I hate those )

Oh, I'm going to Southeastern Islands to do the challenge mission that Raikou sent. So if anyone has suggestions on who to bring to get through and defeat Raikou and what among the 8 allowed items should I bring there.

Thanks,
    Mi10ticFan

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Anyone has suggestions on how to get through Southeastern Islands? I've been there many times and all I ended up is getting killed thanks to that Grudge Trap (and I once got 3 Gold Ribbons from the snag bag... I hate those )

Oh, I'm going to Southeastern Islands to do the challenge mission that Raikou sent. So if anyone has suggestions on who to bring to get through and defeat Raikou and what among the 8 allowed items should I bring there.

Thanks,
    Mi10ticFan
    Oh, yes, I remember that place. D=
    First, make sure the Leader (the only one allowed to enter) is a high level, so it can take lots of hits from enemies. If possible, it should be from the A, B, F, or H IQ type classes--those Pokemon can learn the skill "Trap Buster" which sometimes allows them to destroy traps they tread on. And because the dungeon is so filled with those annoying Grudge Traps, bring plenty of Max Elixirs... or Orbs to stall the enemy Pokemon on the floor and run away to the stairs (which can save you PP). Reviver Seeds would be smart too, along with possibly a Sleep/X-Eye/Blinker Seed for Raikou itself, if you're not confident that you can knock it out quickly. (Also--bring Apples, the floors in the Southeastern Islands tend to be large.)
    And if you step into a Monster House, back out into the hallway again so you can face the enemy Pokemon one-by-one.

I had trouble in this dungeon as well... it took me a few tries to successfully get all the way to Raikou. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by starfire_jirachi View Post
    Also, make sure that you've already talked with Scizor after rescuing him from Crevice Cave.

And yes, Shaymin Village is part of the post-storyline, so going there is actually required to advance the plot.

Ahh, thank you. I need to get Scizor before I will get any challenges?Does Scizor come after the Shaymin?

So I need to clear Sky Summit, then the plot will be just like Darkness/Time? Do I have to recruit Shaymin?

Ahh, thank you. I need to get Scizor before I will get any challenges?Does Scizor come after the Shaymin?

So I need to clear Sky Summit, then the plot will be just like Darkness/Time? Do I have to recruit Shaymin?
        Spoiler:- I'm putting this in Spoiler Tags, just in case:

Thanks. I noticed everyone was gone from the cafe and wondered when they would return.

Thanks. I noticed everyone was gone from the cafe and wondered when they would return.
        Spoiler:- >>; Again, Spoiler tags just in case:

Oh, yes, I remember that place. D=
    First, make sure the Leader (the only one allowed to enter) is a high level, so it can take lots of hits from enemies. If possible, it should be from the A, B, F, or H IQ type classes--those Pokemon can learn the skill "Trap Buster" which sometimes allows them to destroy traps they tread on. And because the dungeon is so filled with those annoying Grudge Traps, bring plenty of Max Elixirs... or Orbs to stall the enemy Pokemon on the floor and run away to the stairs (which can save you PP). Reviver Seeds would be smart too, along with possibly a Sleep/X-Eye/Blinker Seed for Raikou itself, if you're not confident that you can knock it out quickly. (Also--bring Apples, the floors in the Southeastern Islands tend to be large.)
    And if you step into a Monster House, back out into the hallway again so you can face the enemy Pokemon one-by-one.

I had trouble in this dungeon as well... it took me a few tries to successfully get all the way to Raikou. Good luck!
    Thanks, that'll help... Now to gulp down those gummis

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quick question, but can an X-Ray Specs see the Secret Bazaar?
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepassion View Post
    Quick question, but can an X-Ray Specs see the Secret Bazaar?
    Hmm... that's a good question. I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is no, you cannot. The X-Ray Specs enables the user to locate items and foes on the same floor. But not traps or the stairway, is that right..? =\

That reminds me--another question regarding the Secret Bazaar/Secret Room: what is the stair tile counted as? (Ex: a trap tile, or another stairway?) I rarely come across the Secret Bazaar--perhaps this is just because I'm unlucky.
    But my Leader has the "Trap Buster" IQ; so sometimes, I'll destroy hidden traps when I walk on them--I was wondering if the Secret Bazaar/Secret Room stairs could be wiped out in this manner.

But my Leader has the "Trap Buster" IQ; so sometimes, I'll destroy hidden traps when I walk on them--I was wondering if the Secret Bazaar/Secret Room stairs could be wiped out in this manner.
    I highly doubt that.
    They are counted as stairs, I believe. At least that's what the icon indicates. I'll check it out once I get Trap Buster.

I find it all the time, I'm just lucky. I once found it right next to the regular stairs. Only thing I use it Mime Jr.'s spa, but it sure as heck comes in handy. Especially if I'm in need of food.

about the secret bazaar are the stairs different from the normal every day stairs you see? i have yet to come across it

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    about the secret bazaar are the stairs different from the normal every day stairs you see? i have yet to come across it
    Actually, the stairs to the Secret Bazaar are hidden in any random floor... so that pretty much depends on some bits of luck. Also, if you manage to come across a hidden staircase, you may sometimes find a different room (not the Secret Bazaar) that's filled with 5 Treasure Chests.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

can you use wondermail codes for a 2nd time (if you used them allready)
    (i mean with item rewards)

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast