Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Question Mt. Sorbet 2nd Avalanche Zone?

I'm trying to complete the mission to calm the legendary bird trio after completing the main storyline of Guardian Signs, and I can't figure out how to get past the 2nd avalanche zone on Mt. Sorbet. I can get to the shadow of the stone pillar nearest the exit, but then I can't walk to the exit fast enough before the next avalanche comes. Is there a trick to getting past this point? I don't remember how I did it the first time I explored the mountain.
    http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercar...7a77854050.png

This is my friend code and Pokémon team on Pokémon Battle Revolution. Please send me a private message if you would like to challenge me to a wi-fi battle.

I think there is another stone nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I think there is another stone nearby.
    Yea... there should be two stones near the Exit. you have to take the one closest to you before taking the one closest to the exit.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I'm thinking of buying one of these--does anyone have a suggestion on which one I should start with?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Default Pokemon ranger 1 HELP WHAT DO DO NEXT

i am playing through pokemon ranger one and i have completed the main storyline, done all the special missions that i have unlocked so far. i have also captured kyogre but after that i think there is still something going on with the kyogre thing because i haven't captured groudon.
    please can someone tell me what to do next.
    HELP

I believe to find groudon you go to the place where you battled all the dragons. also, have you captured rayquaza, metagross, psyduck, absol, snorlax, and the regis yet?

rayquaza = Boss where the tigers used to be
    Metagross = 2nd highest damage and loops needed to capture (strongest overall)
    psyduck = most loops needed to capture
    Absol = most damage
    snorlax = last pokemon to catch
    regis = hardest pokemon to get to
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by 401891 View Post
    I've noticed that in guardian signs, much like the other ranger games, you can get medals for doing certain things. In the original game it was just for completing the browser, in shadows of almia, they added one for finishing all quests, and possibaly one for getting all S-rank. In guardian signs, I have all 3 of those, plus one for defeating Arceus in the Past, but theres still room for one more. I have all past slates, even Arceus, Mew and Deoxys, I've got both of my Stylers (past and present) at lvl 99, and I've finished all the special events, (Manaphy, Shaymin, Heatran, Deoxys, Giratina, and Arceus) but I still don't have the fifth one. Does anybody know how to get it? If so then plz let me know, thanks.

Edit: By medals, I mean those little icons that show up on you status screen, just to be clear.
    wow......I have completed the browser and all sidequests, but I havent got to lv 99 in the past, beat arceus in the past or collected all slates, I do have all special missions however

Credit to Astral Shadow

no, not at all, what dragons?

To get to Groudon - Go inside the Jungle Ruins, find your way around to the cave where you found Poliwhirls and Poliwraths before. There will be a boulder there blocking the way, and your fellow Ranger's partner pokemon will be unsettled. Apparently your fellow Ranger is trapped inside, so get a Rhydon to clear the obstacle.

Once you join your partner, get a Poliwrath for obstacle clearing later, and one more to for pokemon assist later on. Head north, clear the lava plague with one Poliwrath, and fight a Team Go-Go member with two Metangs. Venture deep into the ruins, and in the same room where there are Charmeleons, drop down the hole and you will soon find yourself face to face with the ancient land titan, Groudon. Again, Groudon isn't really that difficult to capture, especially if you have Poliwrath's Water type pokemon assist to trap it in a bubble temporarily.

Capture Groudon

-----

Rayquaza - Fiore Temple:
    Before you enter the temple, a mysterious guy will challenge you will 3 Ekans. When you get to that open area outside the temple, you will notice that the Ralts family are there this time around, and the gate to the temple is locked again. Instead of using the Eevee evolutions, capture Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir, place them on the left, middle and right stone platforms respectively, and gain entrance to the temple as before. But before you do so, recruit some useful pokemon like Gengar and Glalie from the basement first.

Go up, and you will first fight a Team Go-Go member with a Solrock and Swellow, then another one with a Houndoom and 2 Donphans. When you get to the top, you see Team Go-Go members failing to gain control over the ancient sky titan Rayquaza, and it's clear that all the titan fuzz were started by these Team Go-Go remnants.

Anyway, challenge Rayquaza, and if you have Glalie to freeze it or Gengar to stump it, it shouldn't be a difficult task. Kres will be very impressed by your skills after you do so, and calls you the legendary Ranger. Head back to Wint Town, and your mission's complete.

---------

Metagross - Go-Go Headquarters
    Psyduck - In the Saffra Sea for the Sea Capture challenge, Capture 2 Staryu, 2 Starmie, and then search for Psyduck to appear.
    Snorlax - After all of the other Pokemon are captured, he will be in a cave in the Cycla Mountain Range, the cave with a guy outside of it if you talk to will tell you about Snorlax.
    Absol - Panulla Cave, must have a Fire Pokemon with a Burn x3 ability.
    Regirock - Cycla Mountain Range, requires Pokemon with - requires 2 Break x 3 + Water + Fire x 3
    Regice - Panulla Cave, requires Pokemon with - requires Fire x 3 + Break x 3 + Cross
    Registeel - Croca Tunnel, requires Pokemon with - 2 Cross + Cut x 2 + 4 Break x 2
    Last edited by G50; 13th February 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks, I'll do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    I'm thinking of buying one of these--does anyone have a suggestion on which one I should start with?
    Shadows of Almia.
    It's easy without being stupid. It's challenging without being impossible. Ranger 3 can't claim either of these, and Ranger 1 is annoying... Shadows of Almia also has a (limited) choice of partner Pokémon, while in the others you're stuck with a preset electric type. Boo.

As for my question...
    I just completed Shadows of Almia for the (probably) third or fourth time, and have discovered that the Capture Arena is a slap in the face for anyone that thinks they're good but actually aren't (me, for example). Any tips on capturing Shiftry?
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I never got around to catching snorlax, but I caught everyone else. How am I suppose to get him?
    † I am a Christian and Proud of it!†

Do not copy and paste this into your sig, whatever you do. I mean it. You'd better not. (Started by Thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simipour
    This thread is pointless, everybody knows pokemon fans are the sexiest people going around.
    PPL made the banner

easy, catch every other pokemon (no need for deoxys, mew etc.) and you find him in a cave. if you dont catch them all, he'll be sleeping in the cave

Credit to Astral Shadow

What happens after the main story in gaurdian signs?
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Saberu View Post
    As for my question...
    I just completed Shadows of Almia for the (probably) third or fourth time, and have discovered that the Capture Arena is a slap in the face for anyone that thinks they're good but actually aren't (me, for example). Any tips on capturing Shiftry?
    Ah, the Capture Arena. I have some fond memories there. Taking advantage of the weaknesses through partner pokemon is key IMO, but really, I prefer stopping the pokemon from moving/attacking as a priority. Snover and Sheildon work well here for me, but for Shiftry, I'd try Snover as your partner. Finish a few quests to increase your abilities if needed; defense helps more here, with pokemon dealing huge damage. Really, you can never be too prepared. Later bosses take forever if you aren't ready for anything. This is usually how I play things out, so it may not work for you, but I hope this helps. Good luck!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno&Cubone View Post
    What happens after the main story in gaurdian signs?
    -past
    -get S rank on all pokemon
    -side quests
    -Capture all pokemon
    -get all heart slates
    -do the ranger net missions
    -level up all pokemon to the max in past
    -start over

Credit to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    -past
    -get S rank on all pokemon
    -side quests
    -Capture all pokemon
    -get all heart slates
    -do the ranger net missions
    -level up all pokemon to the max in past
    -start over
    That seems boring, but thanks anyway bobyjoe
    フェージングのエコー

god, when is gen V ranger games coming out?

Credit to Astral Shadow

Default Pokemon ranger: guardian signs help!

I've been playing for a while and I'm now in the Latios mission. The problem is that I can't click on the ranger sign anymore to draw the symbols. It's now a black icon. Is there any way I can fix this? I don't really want to restart my game.

I have a question about Ranger Net. If I restart the games, will I lose any of my Ranger Net contents? I'm thinking no since they appear to be a seperate file but I want to be sure.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Third Stop is up [11/28/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    I have a question about Ranger Net. If I restart the games, will I lose any of my Ranger Net contents? I'm thinking no since they appear to be a seperate file but I want to be sure.
    No, they will still be there.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by charile25 View Post
    I've been playing for a while and I'm now in the Latios mission. The problem is that I can't click on the ranger sign anymore to draw the symbols. It's now a black icon. Is there any way I can fix this? I don't really want to restart my game.
    Where are you? There's certain areas you need to be in to call up a pokemon.
    And also, are you doing the misson version or the quest version? (Bascicly, are you playing as a boy or a girl)
    Team for next XY game;

Default Pokemon Ranger Special Missions and Pokemon

In pokemon ranger there are several missions that give pokemon that you can send to your own game (i.e. Manaphy, Deoxys, etc.). My brother stole my copy of Pokemon Ranger and did all the special missions and then reset the main game, but I do not know if he transferred them over to his game or not. Can i redo the game or anything to transfer them to my game even if he did?

I just want to know before I go through and replay the game.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTechnoMonkey View Post
    In pokemon ranger there are several missions that give pokemon that you can send to your own game (i.e. Manaphy, Deoxys, etc.). My brother stole my copy of Pokemon Ranger and did all the special missions and then reset the main game, but I do not know if he transferred them over to his game or not. Can i redo the game or anything to transfer them to my game even if he did?

I just want to know before I go through and replay the game.
    You can't do the missions again to send them over if they were already sent.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

I'm a little confused. What are the chances a Shinx in the Forest Temple can drop a Luxio?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast