Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Playing Ranger for the first time, and I can't get into the Go-Rock base. I'm at the part with the tiles and I've passed the two blocks of four, but I can't get past the one that's five tiles long. I keep moving onto tiles I know will be grey, but for some reason the game stops listening to me and doesn't move me at normal speed, and she's always left standing on a red tile even if any other time in the game she would have moved properly.

Is that a bug, btw? The friend who recced Ranger to me told me she had the same experience that her character wasn't moving at normal speed as well.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Any tips on fighting Regigigas in Ranger 2?

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    Any tips on fighting Regigigas in Ranger 2?
    What I did was kept a steady pace, wait out his attacks, and do one circle at a time. It may take a while but it works.

Platinum FC: 2149-7209-8504
    PBR FC: 2235-6204-5865

Shieldon is your best buddy with Regigigas. And Magnetons; you can never have enough Magnetons, so catch a few of those while you're there.

As usual, watch out for attack cues, but also watch out for Regigigas's shock wave steps and falling rocks.
    Last edited by LadyCharizard; 29th September 2009 at 2:03 PM.
    Sig pending.
        Spoiler:- Stuffs:

Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?

im stuck... i got munchy
    hes kinkin my butt!!! i use 2 voltorbs a level 20 styler munchy and 2 rechagers and lose...
    fc 408213814027

Spoiler:- my shinys :

[

BiffleSniffle - (n.)- An Unknown creature whom creeps around campsites at night and terrorizes drug addicts & hobos.
    WARNING:If you should encounter a BiffleSniffle, hit it with a Jelly Doughnut..for that is the only weakness of the BiffleSniffle.

Quote Originally Posted by salmonman78 View Post
    Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the mission after you beat the game from ranger net.

Platinum FC: 2149-7209-8504
    PBR FC: 2235-6204-5865

Yes, Drapion was a bit challenging... That was the only battle where my Styler broke. It's hard to give help on SoA and its predecessor, because it doesn't rely so much on statistics and tactics as it does motor skills. Keep at it.
    Current SoulSilver Team:

Quote Originally Posted by RachelRach00 View Post
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the mission after you beat the game from ranger net.
    it will become available after finishing the main game's storymode and the ranger.net missions.

more info here

Got ranger today and its on the last mission before I can do Manaphy, and for some reason this sounds stupid but I have to ask, do I need two DS's to transfer the egg over or is it activate the transfer on one and swap cartridges to D/P to get it?
    Proud beginning breeder.

Looking for either the 3 Regi's or a TRU Gigas to borrow for a hour to snag them myself. Weedle, Chikorita, Likitongue, Snorlax are sought after as well

You need two DS's. ^^
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Try and get your stylers level high enough, that you can safely loop around his "poison Shield". (when he has gas around him)
    Then it is pretty easy because he wont do another attack while he has that shield up, and then you can quickly loop him.

Does anyone know if you can still get manaphy off one of the ranger games? and if so, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny1234 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can still get manaphy off one of the ranger games? and if so, which one?
    You can still get it on the first Ranger I believe but not on the 2nd because the Wi-Fi event no longer exists.

I just recieved the first ranger game, had to order it off ebay. Anyway if you unlock the ranger net and then input the code for the manaphy mission and then beat the mission, can you keep the egg on the game for awhile (lets say months) until you have a second ds to transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny1234 View Post
    I just recieved the first ranger game, had to order it off ebay. Anyway if you unlock the ranger net and then input the code for the manaphy mission and then beat the mission, can you keep the egg on the game for awhile (lets say months) until you have a second ds to transfer?
    Yes, it stays on the game until you transfer it. It's still there even if you erase your save file, if I recall correctly.

Jeez, I'm posting exactly one month after the previous post.

About Regigigas, I gathered up an indomitable team for it.

Scizor
    Charizard
    Salamence
    Magneton
    I forget the rest
    Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    I'd squeak, too, and I'm merely a year older than she is. Hey, and 18 year olds squeal, too. :P I know I do.

Eighteen year olds actually squeal in USA. IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SQUEALS OF EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS!

Credits to Gladeshadow!

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/IMG]
    Exploting the AI like never before!

My OT fanfic: Fighting The Shadows

I downloaded all the Special Missions off Ranger Net. I'd like to know if those missions that I already downloaded will stay on my DS card if I restart the game. I would really like to replay SoA, but if those DL missions don't stay on the card, then I won't bother.

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~!

Credit to sweet_piplup123!

I have claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. No touchie.
    I have also claimed the show Numb3rs.

I'd really like it if you visited my shop!

how do you get celebi on ranger2

Quote Originally Posted by Orcy View Post
    how do you get celebi on ranger2
    There's a mission on Ranger 2 that allows you to capture a Celebi.

Here, it's Quest #53
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th December 2009 at 9:10 PM.

thanks, thought it required all quests done

Quote Originally Posted by Orcy View Post
    thanks, thought it required all quests done
    Well, it does require the other 59 quests to be done

Default Missions

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Lugia View Post
    I downloaded all the Special Missions off Ranger Net. I'd like to know if those missions that I already downloaded will stay on my DS card if I restart the game. I would really like to replay SoA, but if those DL missions don't stay on the card, then I won't bother.
    Yes, the missions stay on the card. You just can't play some of them until you beat the game.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Hey I'm having some trouble in Pokemon Ranger Batonnage (The Japanese Shadows of Almia).

According to the main site, Celebi is available in Vein Forest after you capture it during the final quest, but I've gone back to check and I cannot find it in the same spot as before.

Is the main site wrong? Or do you find it elsewhere?

Okay, I beat Pokemon Ranger about a year ago, and traded over the Mnaphy Egg. Though now my friend is playing it because she wants the Manaphy egg too, is there a way to reset the ranger net missions so she can get one too, or is my egg theo nly one we can get?
    Currently Questing:
    Shiny Ponyta by Masuda Method

I'm new to WiFi and WiFi trading, so I'm willing to try but like I said, I'm a newb to it, and my connection sucks.

Thank you for visiting have a nice day

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast