Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Quote Originally Posted by dancing_totodile View Post
    Okay, I beat Pokemon Ranger about a year ago, and traded over the Mnaphy Egg. Though now my friend is playing it because she wants the Manaphy egg too, is there a way to reset the ranger net missions so she can get one too, or is my egg theo nly one we can get?
    The Manaphy Egg is one per game, not one per save file. Even if you restarted the game, the Ranger Net missions remain. No you cannot reset those missions

Yeah, to me that was the hardest boss in the game.

yeah he was real hard.
    i have also a question: i finished the game and all the quest's en did the celebi thing.
    where can i find celebi now after the quest?

Um, I'm stuck in Pokemon Ranger 3. Can anyone help me? If yes, I don't know what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map, but there's nothing to do. There are 2 places I can't access though, both on the island where I captured Suicune. One is some cave just out of town(or whatever it is there are houses) where a man won't let me through and 2nd place is accessed by Suicune, it's some waterfall and minimap shows I should be able to go behind it to a new area, but I just can't. Help please...

Um, I'm stuck in Pokemon Ranger 3. Can anyone help me? If yes, I don't know what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map, but there's nothing to do. There are 2 places I can't access though, both on the island where I captured Suicune. One is some cave just out of town(or whatever it is there are houses) where a man won't let me through and 2nd place is accessed by Suicune, it's some waterfall and minimap shows I should be able to go behind it to a new area, but I just can't. Help please...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHunter52 View Post
    You've completed the Suicune mission right? Not just capturing Suicune? I was stuck for a while until I realized you can use Suicune's ability to walk on water to talk to the man you meet before the mission officially started. Then you go back to town. Have you done all of that?

Where is that man? I think it's the person that appears when you go in that house with articuno carpet, but I got through whole area with water and saw nothing. Can you give me a picture or a map? Thanks.

I found him, thanks for help. Just caught Typholsion.

I'm stuck in Ranger 3.

I've just been to the haunted mansion with Murph and beaten the Meganium and went back to Naname (I think?) village. He kept saying something about the Union. After that I went back to Kokona village, the forest beside it to beat the Drapion and obtained the Celebi sign. Now where am I supposed to go?

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

@kawaii serebii I think you have to go talk to Murph next to his boat. Then that girl that sent meganium at you will join you. Now you go east(I think?) to the temple of some sort to capture entei. Good luck.

Btw, how do I activate the last pedestal(the one under the sea)? I just can't reach it.

@ShinyHunter52: Beside the big boat? But there's no one on that stretch of jetty D8 only some old man beside a workshop of sorts at the southern most end of Naname Village

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Can you rebattle Celebi in Almia?
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

@kawaii serebii did you try to talk to him? If he does nothing, I think I forgot... Do you have that girl in light blue clothes with you?

Another question from me. I just finished the event when something rises up and gets a shield. Just after getting latios and capturing metagross. Next boss should be ho-oh, but I have no idea where it is. In discovery thread it says I have to go through some trials. Where is all that? I'm seriously stuck...

I need help to find suicune.
    I got the staraptor out of there cage, caught one, got to the northern island where a white dressed girl calls all the pokemon i caught in the sky. I got to the west house and the guy talked with me and got out of the house. But now i can´t do anything around the map.
    Where is suicune?

@songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.

@ShinyHunter52: I talked to him. All the old man said was something about the S.S Union, something can been seen from somewhere, and that's that. And no, there's only the Ukulele Pichu with me

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

@kawaii serebii dunno, try going to the union, maybe it's something there. And, you can read japanese?

@ShinyHunter52: yeah, I can read hiragana and katakana but I don't understand it XD uh.. where is the Union? ._.

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

@kawaii serebii that's the building on island where's that old guy, close to the bridge. Usually if you have nowhere to go, that's the place. It has a ranger sign in the grass right in front of it and it's also the place where you can find totodile. I hope this explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHunter52 View Post
    @songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.
    thanks. I didn´t know that raikou could jump over water.

There is an easy way to catch that gorebyss that is below? I got the other one on the first try... but the one that is down there is always a little faster than me.

@songohan you have to capture 2 huntails and crush that pillar. Gorebyss blocked off!!!

@songohan you have to capture 2 huntails and crush that pillar. Gorebyss blocked off!!!

Does anyone know how to get to the underwater temple with that Ho-Oh sign? I can't seem to use Lapras to get there and I can't Fly there.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to the underwater temple with that Ho-Oh sign? I can't seem to use Lapras to get there and I can't Fly there.
    You need to head to Milonda city and talk to Murph, he will use his ship to get you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenix View Post
    You need to head to Milonda city and talk to Murph, he will use his ship to get you there.
    Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast