Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?
    Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
    As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
    Or are you talking about the missions in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenix View Post
    Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
    As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
    Or are you talking about the missions in the past?
    Sorry I mean just the Wi-Fi ones like the Manaphy Egg mission. Could I receive it even though I haven't beaten the game? Or does it only allow for download upon completing the game?

I don't know because I didn't download it until I've finished the storyline, but it could be possible, since the option 'ranger net' of the title screen was already active at the beginning of the game.

The wifi missions are 2 that are available right now. You can download both anytime until sometime the end of the month. The manaphy egg can be done anytime. The deoxys mission doesn&#180;t let you do it until you complete the main quest game.

Im just going to the west sea to fight ho-oh.

Default Ranger 3 Tracks of Light, Broken Bridge

Hello, i've just reached the point in Pokemon Ranger 3 Tracks of Light where a women in red clothing blows up the big bridge and Raikou runs past and jumps over, i got taken back the the ranger base thing and endured a long conversation, and as the game is in Japanese i have no idea what to do now?

Can anyone help me?

Edit: I've talked to the old man you first meet in the game, he ran off and then Pichu did something with the women, i am now stuck at this point.
    Got sucked back in time by Celebi, learnt ranger signs, i think i'm ok now.
    Last edited by Shapatti; 9th March 2010 at 6:21 PM.

I don't remember exactly, but try going up the mountain on the northwest part of the island. Once you catch Raikou at the top you can use its Ranger Sign to jump over the bridge. If Pichu's ukulele is broke go to the very first island to the hollowed out tree to fix it.

One request of my own, is there a trick to capturing Honchkrow? I've tried just chasing it, sneaking up on it, and guiding another Pokemon to him, but I can't figure it out.

To catch the honc you should use the Latios/as. It makes the capture easy.

I've finish the main quest game... the final boss is too easy when i compare it with metagross or ho-oh...

At the end of the main story we should have 6 ranger signals correct? (raikou, entei, suicune, celebi, latios/as and ho-oh)

Quote Originally Posted by songohan View Post
    To catch the honc you should use the Latios/as. It makes the capture easy.
    Are you sure? Because even with Latios, I cannot reach Honchkrow. It's much too fast and I can never catch up to it, even in it's fast mode. Is there any other way to reach it?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Are you sure? Because even with Latios, I cannot reach Honchkrow. It's much too fast and I can never catch up to it, even in it's fast mode. Is there any other way to reach it?
    Sorry I should have told you after I caught Honchkrow, you have to power charge your styler when you make the ranger sign for Latios. Latios will be summoned in shining mode, he will be fast enough to catch up with Honchkrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenix View Post
    Sorry I should have told you after I caught Honchkrow, you have to power charge your styler when you make the ranger sign for Latios. Latios will be summoned in shining mode, he will be fast enough to catch up with Honchkrow!
    Ok cool, but how do you power charge the styler when making Ranger Signs? Is it similar to how you charge it up when capturing Pokemon meaning you just hold it down a bit?

Exactly!

Er, I finished the main storyline and is playing through the missions. I got this Quest to catch a Drifloon/Drifblim. I found them somewhere below Milonda Island. But after I capture it and I land in Kokona Village, the balloon Pokemon don't show up in my Friend party. Is there a certain step to bringing sky Pokemon to land?

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii serebii View Post
    Er, I finished the main storyline and is playing through the missions. I got this Quest to catch a Drifloon/Drifblim. I found them somewhere below Milonda Island. But after I capture it and I land in Kokona Village, the balloon Pokemon don't show up in my Friend party. Is there a certain step to bringing sky Pokemon to land?
    Yes, you need to go to the Aqua Resort with at least one empty spot in your team and talk to the girl wearing the Wingull outfit. She'll play her flute and she'll let you add a Sky Pokemon to your team.

Oh, you mean Tsubasa? That's her name =w= I got the Sky Pokemon and cleared, thanks~

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

I have a question regarding Bird Keeping too, what's the limit on how many Sky Pokemon you can have in resort? Is it 7 like your team or is it infinite?

You mean when Tsubasa calls them down to add to your team? I had 8 sky Pokemon when I was on the Drifloon quest. I don't know if I can get more but you can try =w=

By the way, where is Dangerous Cliff? I'm looking for the last Pokemon for Murph's Quest and it's the Kabutops x_x
    Last edited by kawaii serebii; 11th March 2010 at 7:27 AM.

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii serebii View Post
    You mean when Tsubasa calls them down to add to your team? I had 8 sky Pokemon when I was on the Drifloon quest. I don't know if I can get more but you can try =w=

By the way, where is Dangerous Cliff? I'm looking for the last Pokemon for Murph's Quest and it's the Kabutops x_x
    Ok thanks. Dangerous cliff is the eastern most point on Milonda Island, it's the area where you need Entei and Raikou to navigate.

Anyway, the main site says that a Pichu is hidden outside Booker's house and it's found by using Roar, I have yet to find it, any tips? I have all other Pichu.

Anybody tryed to do the deoxys mission?

I have tryed with a friend that finished is game too but the mission doesn´t open. Since i don´t know japanese i can´t see what is writing when i choose the mission. I thought it was to finish the main quest before trying that mission... but it´s not that.

Quote Originally Posted by songohan View Post
    Anybody tryed to do the deoxys mission?

I have tryed with a friend that finished is game too but the mission doesn&#180;t open. Since i don&#180;t know japanese i can&#180;t see what is writing when i choose the mission. I thought it was to finish the main quest before trying that mission... but it&#180;s not that.
    I haven't played it, but it's on the menu when you do a past mission, I think it activates there after being downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    Anyway, the main site says that a Pichu is hidden outside Booker's house and it's found by using Roar, I have yet to find it, any tips? I have all other Pichu.
    Hmm... try Roar at the save point's location. That is, if I recall... *is lazy to check again*

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Please help! I'm stuck. The game is Hikari no Kiseki.

What should I do after rescuing Articuno on the snowy mountain? Can't find anything to do. Every side-mission completed, every island searched. (even "green" multiplayer missions done!) What to do now??

I don't have the game, but...

In the new Ranger, can you play the Deoxys mission twice and still get a downloadable Deoxys? By twice, I mean play it with one person as the leader, then on the second go have the other person as leader. So can you download it when you do this?

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

@Homopod Have you comepletly explored all of the river areas on the third island?
    Or gone back to the ranger base near the bridge on the first island?
    Or even to the old man's house that you go into right near the beginning of the game?

Default Pokemon Ranger Tracks of Light

I have one question:

How do you get by Ho-oh?

hey im playing pokemon ranger tracks of ligh and im wondering what do you do after you caught suicune

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast