Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

hey im playing pokemon ranger tracks of ligh and im wondering what do you do after you caught suicune

hey im playing pokemon ranger tracks of ligh and im wondering what do you do after you caught suicune

@Ashy673 Please don't double/triple post, it just annoys people and makes them less likely to answer your question, plus it's frowned upon.

And refer to my post above to Homopod, they are at the same point as you so the information may be of use to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Hmm... try Roar at the save point's location. That is, if I recall... *is lazy to check again*
    Ok thanks, I found it at last, I just thought it would be right there in Booker's area and not to the east lol.

Quote Originally Posted by benny_1999 View Post
    I have one question:

How do you get by Ho-oh?
    You need to go to the underwater ruins where you first chased Mantyke. Once you get there, you'll activate the event that triggers Ho-oH to face you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapatti View Post
    @Homopod Have you comepletly explored all of the river areas on the third island?
    Or gone back to the ranger base near the bridge on the first island?
    Or even to the old man's house that you go into right near the beginning of the game?
    thx, i'll try one more time )) but i've explored the third big island completely... the next boss is on this island, i'm trying to find "oblivia ruins". Ok, I visit the first two islands then...

2Ashy673: go into the cave near that beautiful town.
    Last edited by homopod; 12th March 2010 at 4:57 AM.

I have a silly problem...

Well I've given myself a challenge, which is "Gotta Capture 'Em All, S Rank Mode". Or, in other words, get the capture rank all 301 Pokemon "S".

So I'm down to 10 left to capture. I have a problem with Sentret and Chimchar... I know where the other 8 are. My question: Where are they? =/

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I have a silly problem...

Well I've given myself a challenge, which is "Gotta Capture 'Em All, S Rank Mode". Or, in other words, get the capture rank all 301 Pokemon "S".

So I'm down to 10 left to capture. I have a problem with Sentret and Chimchar... I know where the other 8 are. My question: Where are they? =/
    Sentret cannot be found after the Drop Island incident and Chimchar isn't found either since the submarine sank.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    Sentret cannot be found after the Drop Island incident and Chimchar isn't found either since the submarine sank.
    Really? But when I checked their locations, instead of a giant question mark smacked right into the midde of the screen, it shows that Sentret is at Milonda Island whereas Chimchar at the Volcano. Don't they... migrate? Or something like that?

In honor of Mystica

Really? But when I checked their locations, instead of a giant question mark smacked right into the midde of the screen, it shows that Sentret is at Milonda Island whereas Chimchar at the Volcano. Don't they... migrate? Or something like that?
    I've been everywhere and I haven't seen them again. Maybe Sentret requires Roar to be used somewhere (someone would need to test it out) but I didn't see Chimchar at the volcano. Honestly, if you haven't found them yet, I don't think many people have either

I've been everywhere and I haven't seen them again. Maybe Sentret requires Roar to be used somewhere (someone would need to test it out) but I didn't see Chimchar at the volcano. Honestly, if you haven't found them yet, I don't think many people have either
    I've tried Roar, but maybe Sentret is at a place we'll never suspected =/

EDIT: ...What I just said about Sentret... I found it, it's found by using Roar at Milonda Highway with the two Mothim. Roar at the first Mothim's location. You'll find two of it to be exact.

So we're down to Chimchar... Hmm...
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 12th March 2010 at 9:09 AM.

In honor of Mystica

@Homopod If you are looking for the ruins, then it is up the river as far as you can go, when you have to start jumping over a fish pokemon who's name aludes me, you are going the right way, you will eventually come to a waterfall, go to the left of it, and a cutscene will start.

I hope this helps.

@Homopod If you are looking for the ruins, then it is up the river as far as you can go, when you have to start jumping over a fish pokemon who's name aludes me, you are going the right way, you will eventually come to a waterfall, go to the left of it, and a cutscene will start.

I hope this helps.
    Ok, thanks, I'll try. I was at the waterfall, but couldn't enter it. No cutscene. So I really need to speak with someone before visiting waterfall...

I like the game - much better than the first two ranger games
    (I need to teach my girlfriend how to play Hikari no Kiseki 'coz I want Deoxys so badly ))))
    Last edited by homopod; 12th March 2010 at 11:17 AM.

So we're down to Chimchar... Hmm...
    I found Chimchar, it's located on that volcanic island, the area where you first land between Staraptor and Charmander. You have to use Roar.

I found Chimchar, it's located on that volcanic island, the area where you first land between Staraptor and Charmander. You have to use Roar.
    Wow, I've actually thought about using Roar, but no idea where to use Roar. I was amazed when it appeared out from the rocks =/

Oh well, at least my problem's solved. Thanks for helping me finding it. Now back to asking my bro to help with Multiplayer... Bleh, he doesn't want to...

In honor of Mystica

Default Pokemon Ranger Tracks of Light

How do you get by Ho-oh in pokemon Tracks Of Light?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ok thanks, I found it at last, I just thought it would be right there in Booker's area and not to the east lol.

You need to go to the underwater ruins where you first chased Mantyke. Once you get there, you'll activate the event that triggers Ho-oH to face you.
    How do i activate it?

Can anyone tell me where Solbearas Mountain is?

Quote Originally Posted by benny_1999 View Post
    How do i activate it?
    Yes i am stuck with the same part :w

Have you gone back to the old man's house? The man you first meet in the game?

Once he is following you, go to the cave you go to during the festival to get the special stone, all will be revealed then.

Have you gone back to the old man's house? The man you first meet in the game?

Once he is following you, go to the cave you go to during the festival to get the special stone, all will be revealed then.
    Ok i will see
    Edit: i did it and beat ho-oh im now progressing
    For the people who wants the meganium ranger sign
    You must start at the left part,
    go to beneath and up and beneath and up (the ranger sign stands on serebii and follow this instructions)
    Last edited by Jimbochen; 12th March 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Where would i find Ratorato Path?

Where would i find Ratorato Path?
    On Rainbow Island (the first major island), west of the Ranger Base

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbochen
    For the people who wants the meganium ranger sign
    You must start at the left part,
    go to beneath and up and beneath and up (the ranger sign stands on serebii and follow this instructions)
    Video anyone? Or at least a clearer instruction? =/

In honor of Mystica

Here's my dilemma in Ranger: Tracks of Light. I noticed when I was trying to get the Lugia mission, that I'm missing one Pokemon (I only have 299). I'm pretty sure it's Camerupt. Does anyone know where exactly on the volcanic island it's located? I have yet to find it by walking around on the outside and on the island of the volcano.

Anyone has any idea how to get to West Sea? I just finished the trial at the cave but have no idea where to go to get the pillar up to fight Ho-oh

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast